Low Penis Self-Esteem

Postby quietvoice » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
victorias_secret wrote:Money makes you unlimited, creates freedom, maximises time, brings ideas to fruition, expands potential, spreads influence, creates movement like no other.

Just saw this. Totally incorrect. It is an absolutely false premise. Knowledge, not money makes the individual unlimited...continue the thought process from there. Money without knowledge is very limiting.

I was, of course, thinking from my perspective of gaining money through my knowledge and application of my knowledge in the world in such a way that money comes to me.

I didn't even stop to consider the "money dumped in my lap" perspective, where those who are not ready to manage large amounts of money end up losing it, and even more, due to their lack of mental ability to handle such a scenario.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 206

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:13 pm

victorias_secret wrote:If I had the money, then Any thought I have can instantly become reality, no matter what it might be.

Not true. Money can’t instantly make you intelligent or talented. Money won’t give you a big penis. If money could grow a penis, Howard Stern and all the other millionaires out there would have them like breast implants.

So no, money won’t instantly allow any thought to become reality.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 981

Postby quietvoice » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:32 pm

victorias_secret wrote:If I had the money, then Any thought I have can instantly become reality, no matter what it might be.

Sorry to burst your little fantasy bubble . . .
If you had the right beliefs about yourself and how to successfully operate in the reality that is actually here, you'd have the money you are claiming to desire. I don't believe your desire is strong enough to change the beliefs that you're currently holding dear. Creating your reality as you want it starts with creating that reality within your own mind, and holding to the faith that that reality will come to pass. "As above, so below."
quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:54 pm

victorias_secret wrote:What are those right beliefs?

Research for yourself. Plenty of people are around to show you the way, though you'll have to be discerning on who or what to follow. What, you can't get your hands dirty with the work of obtaining your desires?

Okay, for example, in recent days I've reacquainted myself with Bob Proctor. Maybe, you can have a start there. Or find someone else with whom you resonate.
quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:11 pm

victorias_secret wrote:I only care about the speed of things coming into my life.

Whatever. If that's what you want, then find the teacher who will train you on instantaneous fulfillment. You're wasting your precious time here . . . NOW, skidaddle.

The time is always and forever NOW.

Edit: You've not mentally prepared yourself for receiving that which you desire. Do you want to know how I know that? It's because you are here complaining about not receiving that which you claim to desire.
Last edited by quietvoice on Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:27 pm

victorias_secret wrote: You are one slow pony.

True, so true. I am definitely not the fastest pony around, but I certainly am a happy pony. I'm not crying and sad, wallowing in my own self-pity that I'm only a slow pony.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm

victorias_secret wrote:You don't appear happy to me. At no time between our conversations did I think "Richard is happy."

Goes to show, appearances can be deceiving.

I always felt you suffer from depression.

Nope. Never been depressed, never been to therapy, never taken medicine.

Are you often alone?

Nope. I have a loving family and plenty of friends. I sometimes take time for myself, but not often.

I’m one happy, relaxed, easy going guy with relatively no worries. Maybe that is hard for you to believe, but oh well...believe whatever you like.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:15 pm

victorias_secret wrote:BS....I don't believe any of that. I doubt you are married. You travel the world alone. In other posts you said you don't own much. Denial?

Lol. You are correct, I’m not married. That doesn’t mean I am not in a relationship. Why on earth do you think I would choose to be in Santa Rosa de Osos, Colombia of all the cities in the world, lol. It isn’t for the dairy farms, it isn’t for the weather or the job opportunities. Relationship aside, it is not any relationship that defines my happiness.

I do travel the world. Alone? Not by a long shot, lol. Maybe you should look into what it means to live a mobile lifestyle. It might help give you some ideas how to get out of the unhappy, sad rut you have been in the last 5+ years. In 2017 I was in the U.S. then Colombia, China, Mongolia, the Philippines, Indonesia, back to China, back to the U.S. and now back to Colombia. In every country I was with friends or family, people I have met prior to 2017. That is far from alone my friend.

I don’t own much in the way of material wealth. That doesn’t mean I don’t have the liquidity, the cash flow to live the lifestyle I want. I have stocks and I have my business that generates cash flow. I don’t own a vehicle, I spend money on plane tickets, hotel rooms, apartments, etc. It is a lifestyle choice. In a previous post I mentioned an apartment in Santa Rosa de Osos is $100 a month. That is a huge savings over paying for an apartment in Europe or some other developed nation. I get paid in dollars, but I spend in pesos.

The overall point here, is you obviously have a very pessimistic, negative interpretation of whatever information is made available to you. You have learned about my lifestyle and how I choose to live and placed your negative spin for whatever reason. Maybe it makes you feel better to believe traveling the world means a person is lonely or that it shows they don’t own much. Whatever you want to tell yourself I guess.

As with all my previous posts, you are welcome to take this responses and use your negative focus to spin it however you like.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:26 am

You’re hung up on the word lifestyle.

Maybe you don’t think you chose your lifestyle. Maybe you think the cause of Cherry can be traced back to your small penis. From this issue you did not choose, you want to pretend you didn’t start a Twitter account, you didn’t choose to reply to the last message how you wanted? You are controlled 100% with no choice in anything you do? I don’t believe that. You make choices, lifestyle choices all the time. You make lifestyle choices regarding your health, how to spend your discretionary income, even your choice to participate in this forum, etc.

Same as you, I wasn’t forced into any action. I made the deliberate choice to retire from government service. I could have chosen otherwise easily enough. It was a good, easy paying job, but it wasn’t what I wanted in life, so I decided to make a lifestyle change.

Anyway, believe whatever makes you feel good about my situation. See me however you wish. I just finished working out in a gym for 4,000 pesos and am now enjoying a cup of aromática while sitting in my 400,000 peso a month apartment with my partner. You’re right, I’m no eccentric millionaire.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:55 am

victorias_secret wrote:and this where you don't understand me or my point...I was forced into action by being born. You have a hard time with this. You think I made the deliberate choice of being born. You simply won't admit that you are wrong about that fact.

Lol, where on earth did I ever claim anyone makes the deliberate choice to be born? I have never made such a claim. I do claim there exists choices that we can make in life. That is a long, long, long way off from claiming a person chooses to be born.

Anyway, you’re just trolling at this point. Good luck with that.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:34 am

victorias_secret wrote:How is the wife?
How is the 41k students...

No wife, just a woman I met in Feb. in Bogota. Will see how it goes.
Technically only 40,922 students. The number of students is really easy to find on the Internet if you wish to prove me a liar, lol.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:59 pm

victorias_secret wrote:I've no response from anyone yet in regards getting a date.

Can't for the life of me think why not? What a catch they're missing, with your bitterness and self loathing I'd have thought you'd be fighting them off.
tokeless

Likes Received: 219

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:22 pm

victorias_secret wrote:But they don't know me. Just my profile information.

And yet somehow, those sites are successful businesses and generating revenue. People are viewing profiles, connecting, going on dates, getting laid.

But not you...of course you are the one exception. Your profile is just a normal profile, nothing out of the ordinary, no red flags, but boo hoo, poor you, no girl likes your profile.

It is so interesting the lengths you go to claim failure as to provide you motivation to talk about how unmotivated you are.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:25 pm

victorias_secret wrote:But they don't know me. Just my profile information.

It's difficult for *the average man* to get attention on online "dating" sites. Women have the control, and online, they have so many profiles from which to choose. If one profile doesn't tickle their fancy, another profile is a click away. Your stated experience is the norm in that venue.
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:17 am

victorias_secret wrote: I have been invited to a Christmas party.

And? That won’t change the underlying problems, so party or no party won’t make a difference. It’s like cooking a pizza at 600 degrees for 60 minutes and expecting different results because you added pineapple this time.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

PreviousNext

Return to Relationships