Am I transgender

Postby John_smith » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:09 am

I've always had this issue this sort of idea that haunts me telling me that I'm a boy not a girl. It's a strange things my name and my body seem almost as though they don't belong to me when i see myself in a mirror I don't dislike it I just don't link it to me. When I imagine being a boy I get a sort of tingling feeling like a happiness and yet the second I imagine what my friends and family would think and the time it would take to become a boy I just lose all that. I've always wondered if I was a boy but it's never affected me I use to pull back my hair and imagine I was a boy but all kids do that. As well as that I was never interested in "boy things" then again I wasn't interested in girl things. As a kid I liked football and running but also makeup and dolls. I'm not masculine, but not feminine either. So what am I because I don't feel like a girl.
John_smith

Likes Received: 0

Postby laureat » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:52 am

Its the magic behind believes and fantasy
Nothing more to it
laureat

Likes Received: 110

Postby Livetowin » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:37 pm

People love to think they're in control of everything, but sadly those who operate under those ideas often overlook the only true area they actually DO control and that is themselves. Fancy is the quickest descent into losing that handle. Pretending to be something does make you something. It's simply a chamber that keeps you locked in your confusion. Who you are will always come from the inside, not what you sell on the outside. Acceptance is a hard concept for many to grasp because it demands they see themselves as they are.
Livetowin

Likes Received: 86

Postby bob7777777 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:33 pm

How old are you?
bob7777777

Likes Received: 0