Day 3 off weed struggling here!

Postby Irishweedfreeguy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:47 pm

Good to hear from you stonergirl and glad you are doing well off it!
Ya feeling any better yet? In body and mínd i meán?
I've started reading again too and it's just the start of a lot of positive changes in our lives I hope:)
Off to the leaba here myself but will be thinking of you and have a lovely sleep!
Keep strong girl oh and may I ask your name?
Irishweedfreeguy

Likes Received: 11

Postby IrishStonerGirl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi Jay,
I'm doing good in both mind and body -well maybe not body, over did it at the gym and am sore all over :lol: :lol: :lol: . I'm walking up a bit at night but that's bareable, sometimes when I'm reading these forums and what everyone else is going through I'm wondering if I really had a problem - I mean although I'd love a joint, I made a decision not to smoke anymore and I feel if I keep saying how depressed I am without it it will make me depressed if you know what I mean!!!
Decided to have a glass of wine tonight(hoping to sleep), said I'll even have a rollie only to find iv no tabacco only weed :shock: but I didn't smoke it - just used my ecig! Going to go to bed and watch telly to remove the temptation!!
Hope your still doing ok!
Oh my name is Layla!
IrishStonerGirl

Likes Received: 0

Postby imondayXX » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:53 am

How are you holding up irish?
imondayXX

Likes Received: 1

Postby IrishStonerGirl » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:58 pm

Hi imonday,
I'm doing great - will be 5 weeks weed free on Sunday! Actually can't believe I have done it - I feel so much better, my head is clearer, my fitness has improved.
I have smoked a rollie when iv head a drink and some nights when im bored but after my birthday at the end of the month they are going too!! I would have smoked about €300 worth of week by now that's a nice bonus!!
Iv had times where I would love a joint but don't think I could go through the night sweats and sleeplessness again! I still have weed here and had said to myself I will have just one joint in a few weeks but I know it won't be just one and I'd be back smoking every night again.
Iv gone out with friends who I would have cancelled so I could smoke and think I'm more social!
Thanks for asking, I think I have this nailed! !!!
IrishStonerGirl

Postby imondayXX » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:17 am

I'm so happy for you! I'm on Day 113... I have good days and bad days, but I'm over the hump I think. Some days I still just want to sleep all day. I think it's just my body needing rest to repair, I did a lot damage to it when I was stoned a lot. My career is on fire though.. The money and opportunities flocking my way is worth it. Being in this state of feeling life full on is hard, but worth it. Nothing worth it is easy right? Happy to hear you are sticking with it. Please feel free to check back in with me on your progress. <3
imondayXX

Postby Imgunnabeatthis » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:24 pm

Irishweedfreeguy how you doin bro? If you relapsed get back on the train. Its a choice. You think connor mcgregor is a stoner? There are no successful stoners (rappers are an exception lol) get back on the horse. Control your mind. Its very very simple. Yes or no. If yes that is no control. If no then control remains.

Im day 3 and feeling strong. This forum is KEY . Im.not giving up and neither should you. When I look back at myself stoned 4 days agoim embarrassed . WE ARENT HERE TO TAKE PART WE ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER. Take our minds back from this plant. **** weed. **** edibles and **** everything that triggers us. It can be done a lot of people on here have showed us the path. They can only show us the door we must walk through it! Peace and love from canada.
Imgunnabeatthis

Likes Received: 4

Postby imondayXX » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:23 am

How are things going? I'm just checking in. I slipped and had one toke on Day 116. All my symptoms came back for a week... terrible. Now on Day 138 so 22 days since I slipped.. Still trucking along... Still got PAWS and fatigue.
imondayXX

Postby farmacybliss » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:09 am

Just try and stay strong. Quitting is hard. I can imagine your situation. I am glad you're doing this.
farmacybliss

Postby imondayXX » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:46 pm

How are things going?
imondayXX

Previous