Quitting Weed Blog - Follow if you are interested

Postby jambobjam » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:06 am

Hello, today is the end of day 2 of quitting weed (again). Iv decided to make a blog to be a sort of journal so I can record my experience and try and inspire others.

https://goo.gl/bKJeLi
jambobjam

Likes Received: 9

Postby HDog455 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:04 am

I picked up on the word "again". What are you going to do differently this time in order to prevent another relapse? Have you got a solid plan in place or are you playing it by ear? I read your blog.
HDog455
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 91

Postby jambobjam » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:46 am

Hey man, thanks for the reply. Yeah so this will be the 3rd time trying to quit, first time I didn't really have the correct attitude, I didn't "want" to quit. Second time I failed as I didn't replace the habit with anything (like a new hobby etc), I think a lot of people (including myself) believe that quitting smoking is all that is needed, however i've come to realise that this is only one part of it, lifestyle changes are also needed in order to feel the real benefits.

As for a game plan, I am just taking it day by day to start with. Will look at "filling the void" after a few weeks.
jambobjam

Postby Irishweedfreeguy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:05 am

Hey jambo jam,

Read your blog, well done for throwing away your stuff and giving it a go!
Fáil to prepare.... Prepare to fail.
Keep reading here if it helps and there's always support somewhere, we only have one chance at life, let's live it:)
Irishweedfreeguy

Likes Received: 11

Postby jambobjam » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:11 am

Hi Irish, thanks mate. Yeah I love reading other peoples stories it definitely does help.

Currently on Day 3, struggling with sleep so feeling a bit crap at work today but i've accepted that ill be feeling this way for a little while so just trying to drink loads of water and plod along.
jambobjam

Postby Irishweedfreeguy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:15 am

Fair play to you, proud of anyone who has the courage and determination to give it up!

If you keep smoking you'll feel shitty everyday but you'll feel a little bit better everyday if you don't, keep positive buddy, here if you need a cbat
Irishweedfreeguy

Likes Received: 11