Just hit 90 days no weed.

Postby InkChalk » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:24 am

Thank you for the video sugestion. I listened to the whole thing.
His points ring very true to my life, as ive taken to other habits/addictions such as electronics, and seeking knowledge. I have read other books suggesting seeking silence and confronting my inner self, and finding peace of souls. It has been a difficult task, and So far i think i will need help or more meditation practise to fully realize the trie benefits. Look forward to hearing your next update.
InkChalk

Likes Received: 15

Postby imondayXX » Sat May 04, 2019 5:11 am

Hey guys, I've just hit 90 days again! Another 3 months of hell. I just can't go back to smoking this time no matter what. Today had a day all day in bed. My life is slowly coming back together thought, I like the clarity.
imondayXX

Likes Received: 1

Postby SparkleFly12 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:00 pm

I - like you - have quit many times and gone through hell many times. Ive been dealing with weed withdrawal for the better part of the last 1 year; after being clean a while I toke up and then the symptoms come back with a vengeance. My life has been miserable for the past year, and worst of all my family/GF dont even know I smoked so much or what Im going through.

I too hope I can smoke again one day - I love it - but I now know these symptoms will just return if I smoke again before Im fully recovered. So I probably will not smoke for a year at least (maybe more); to let my body fully recover.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 2

Postby imondayXX » Wed May 08, 2019 1:31 am

@sparklefly12 sitting here right now drinking a beer and wanting to be high!
imondayXX

Postby imondayXX » Wed May 08, 2019 1:32 am

TBH I like girls and $ better than weed... more of that seems to come without weed :)
imondayXX

Postby SparkleFly12 » Wed May 08, 2019 5:16 am

imondayXX wrote:TBH I like girls and $ better than weed... more of that seems to come without weed :)

If I include the low sex drive weed causes in me; and the complete lack of a sex drive weed withdrawal causes in me....yeah I have to agree. Sex and relationships are a much better, and healthier way towards long term happiness than smoking. smoking is really just short term happiness.

I guess this is just all punishment for abusing weed. I was so naive to think there were really no downsides to regular smoking.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 2

Previous