Just hit 90 days no weed.

Postby InkChalk » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:24 am

Thank you for the video sugestion. I listened to the whole thing.
His points ring very true to my life, as ive taken to other habits/addictions such as electronics, and seeking knowledge. I have read other books suggesting seeking silence and confronting my inner self, and finding peace of souls. It has been a difficult task, and So far i think i will need help or more meditation practise to fully realize the trie benefits. Look forward to hearing your next update.
InkChalk

Likes Received: 17

Postby imondayXX » Sat May 04, 2019 5:11 am

Hey guys, I've just hit 90 days again! Another 3 months of hell. I just can't go back to smoking this time no matter what. Today had a day all day in bed. My life is slowly coming back together thought, I like the clarity.
imondayXX

Likes Received: 1

Postby SparkleFly12 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:00 pm

I - like you - have quit many times and gone through hell many times. Ive been dealing with weed withdrawal for the better part of the last 1 year; after being clean a while I toke up and then the symptoms come back with a vengeance. My life has been miserable for the past year, and worst of all my family/GF dont even know I smoked so much or what Im going through.

I too hope I can smoke again one day - I love it - but I now know these symptoms will just return if I smoke again before Im fully recovered. So I probably will not smoke for a year at least (maybe more); to let my body fully recover.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 15

Postby imondayXX » Wed May 08, 2019 1:31 am

@sparklefly12 sitting here right now drinking a beer and wanting to be high!
imondayXX

Postby imondayXX » Wed May 08, 2019 1:32 am

TBH I like girls and $ better than weed... more of that seems to come without weed :)
imondayXX

Postby SparkleFly12 » Wed May 08, 2019 5:16 am

imondayXX wrote:TBH I like girls and $ better than weed... more of that seems to come without weed :)

If I include the low sex drive weed causes in me; and the complete lack of a sex drive weed withdrawal causes in me....yeah I have to agree. Sex and relationships are a much better, and healthier way towards long term happiness than smoking. smoking is really just short term happiness.

I guess this is just all punishment for abusing weed. I was so naive to think there were really no downsides to regular smoking.
SparkleFly12

Postby imondayXX » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:50 pm

Well here I am on day 189. My record in 2018 was 204 days. Looks like I'm easily going to break it.

Had an amazing week last week, no paws symptoms for about a week. I was even drinking and partying felt amazing and then it hit me about 3 days ago. I've decided to give up drinking for now, currently on day 6, hope that will help.

This forum has helped me so much. The part about giving into it and letting your body do its thing is so true. When I have paws I feel like I'll never have enough energy to accomplish my goals but when I come out of it I feel like I can take on the world.

Take care friends, stay in touch.
~imondayXX
imondayXX

Postby SparkleFly12 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:52 am

Good to hear you're still at it. Im just about 7 days behind you; and things are finally easing up for me as well. I did, like you did last year, take a toke a few days ago. Luckily I do not have any return of symptoms line you did.

Cheers, hope you continue to feel better.
SparkleFly12

Postby imondayXX » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:01 am

Yeah, had Paws the last 4 days straight. I'm just taking as it comes now. Getting sober this time has taught me a lot. I couldn't go back now, I've worked too hard. Do you drink?
imondayXX

Postby SparkleFly12 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:20 am

Yes I do, 0-2 times a week; 2-3 drinks each time. I seem to get hangovers all the time since PAWS. Even if I only have 1 or 2 drinks; which would normally not give me any hangover. Sometimes I get a hangover a couple hours after drinking a couple drinks..

My paws symptoms do get worse and better with time (lasting a few days) but I cant say for sure if they are brought on from alcohol. I have been caving on a lot of other things other than alcohol that could have been making paws worse (unhealthy eating, masturbating, lack of exercise) that could be inducing PWAS. Now that my symptoms are a bit better and I dont think Ill cave on those things as often, Im going to see if PAWS does come back after drinking.
SparkleFly12

Previous