Weed withdrawal IMPORTANT

Postby Robb1e_g » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Hey everyone, I've posted several times before as I had a terrible time through weed withdrawal (I believe that's what it has to be since I had no mental illness before this) a quick back story; I smoked wax almost daily for maybe 9 or so months maybe a year and drank heavily a few times a week before quitting due to trying lsd for the first time and having a bad trip (depressing trip) but I don't believe the lsd was the cause for all of this and instead it was withdrawal which I learned about later because I was fine for two or three days after the trip and then withdrawal hit me like a truck

I am at 4 months and 3 days right now, and it was pretty much hell up until about 8 or so days ago where it all of the sudden subsided dramatically. Yes I still suffer with mainly just the depression part of it at times throughout the day, they are pretty hefty negative intrusive thoughts and sometimes life doesn't seem to have a point or make sense to me, but I believe this is normal as I've never experienced depression before. I feel like normal throughout the day now with waves of just questioning life death and god and stuff, sometimes in a depressing way and sometimes not, but I just notice that things are more manageable now. Is PAWS gonna come hit me like a truck again? Or do I just need to keep fighting through what's left of this? I've had this happen once before around the beginning of 3 months but it lasted only for maybe 3 or 4 days and the moods were more extreme. Any thoughts?
Robb1e_g

Likes Received: 33

Postby owen86 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Hey I am currently at 6 months and still experiencing some insomnia and anxiety the worst thing I find with PAWS is there is no pattern to when it hits you it just comes out of the blue. I didn't really have any good days until I hit about 4 months and it very nearly ruined my relationship because I didnt know what it was until just after christmas and was spending every day scared that my brain was broken for good. The general consensus for PAWS seems to be that it can take up to 2 years sometimes longer to be fully free of it.
owen86

Likes Received: 11