2 month update

Postby jmh335 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:57 pm

Hi everyone,

Good and bad news. I’ve made it 2 months, for like the 4th time. The good news is that symptoms have impoved. I feel a lot better.

The bad news is that I’m just F’d up as a person. I have trouble breathing through my nose. One side will swell shut and I’ll feel a ton of pressure in there when I lay down. It makes it hard for me to sleep and I wake up every night because of this and can’t go back to sleep. I roll over and it eventually switches to the other side after an hour or so. There is a surgery to fix this, but it is risky. About 1/2000 or so (guess) may get something called empty nose syndrome where their brain can’t sense that they are getting air flow. The lives of these people are basically over and many end up killing themselves. So do I try to fix this and risk totally ruining my life? Or live with it in a constant miserable state? My anxiety and depression are sky high. Doesn’t seem like a good option. God I hate my life.
jmh335

Likes Received: 5

Postby exstonerinhell » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:10 am

Hey, man, this may not be helpful as I may have a totally different issues than you as far as clogged sinuses go but I found this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6r6oHI8G_Q) to be a great cure for me. Hope it can help you some. Keep on going man, you'll get through this.
exstonerinhell

Likes Received: 82