54 days weed free

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:57 pm

Currently on day 54 just kinda wondering how everyone’s doing and how they are feeling right now or maybe while they were around this point, my anxiety has gotten better but I still suffer from my depression abit still feeling like I will never return to the normal me and that I only will be living so much longer just a lot of these silly thoughts and I can’t get my mind off for some reason anyways hope to see your responses soon thanks!
Coldturkey2018

Likes Received: 8

Postby jmh335 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:01 am

Great to hear that your anxiety has gotten better. The depression will also get better in time. I’m the opposite. I suffer mainly from anxiety and it depression is kind of there. Just keep going and doing everything right. Keep exercising. We will get through this.
jmh335

Likes Received: 5

Postby owen86 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:39 am

I'm at 6 and a half months now and still get days of anxiety but at this point the good days outnumber the bad thankfully. The intrusive thoughts of impending doom are really sh** you just have to remember that its just in your head, I had to tell myself this on a daily basis for the first 4-5 months. You will begin to gradually feel better as your brain mends itself. It just goes to show how damaging THC really is and all the super strong skunk that is about will catch up with people who abuse it too much eventually.
owen86

Likes Received: 11

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:46 am

Yeah It’s hard the depression part isn’t really to bad I have a hard time getting out of bed some mornings cause of it but my anxiety can drive me crazy some days not enough things going on to keep my mind out of negative thoughts always feeling like my days are out numbered it really changes your perspective on life.
Coldturkey2018

Postby exstonerinhell » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:49 am

It's weird how this affects us all differently, yet so similarly. My anxiety is at an all time low (well, since this nightmare started) but my depression is trying to kill me. It's SO bad, I can't do anything, can't focus, can't enjoy anything, it's SUCH a drag. I'm hanging in there no matter what, but am hoping to just have a good day, even half day, sh**... couple hours to show me I'm healing some. I've got to get some hope that I won't be like this forever. Sorry to be such a drag, but man this is stripping me down to the marrow at this point.
exstonerinhell

Likes Received: 82

Postby owen86 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:57 am

Honestly I felt the same for a good few months it got to the point where it was putting ridiculous strain on my relationship (we have been together 13 years and been through some tough sh** at times) nothing has tested us like PAWS not having 3 kids or no money years ago, people close to us dying a few months apart literally nothing has pushed us to the brink apart from this bs. She is so glad I am starting to be the old me again. It will come man it's just going to take time that's literally the only thing that can fix you properly the longer you are away from weed the better your brain will become.
owen86

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:15 pm

Yeah it’s weird how it works really some days I feel pretty good and like only have 1 moment during the day where I feel pretty low then some days it’s just hard to get out of bed and function throughout the day like I just wanna go home and lay in bed
Coldturkey2018

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:55 pm

Vivid dreams have some what subsided abit now, I awake in the morning kind of forgetting what I dreamt about the night before but I start to remember a hour or 2 later on what my crazy dream was last night and it’s unreal sometimes it feels like it was so real sometimes that I’m questioning if some of the things that happen, happened fortunately insomnia has not been to much of a problem for me I have nights where I can’t fall asleep till 1 am but not to often the problem I run into is waking up in the middle of my sleep some nights it’s pretty disturbing so any of you’s have this problem some nights ?
Coldturkey2018

Postby exstonerinhell » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:28 pm

I definitely had that problem during my acute phase, and some in my early PAWS, but have more or less gotten to the point where I sleep like the dead when I do sleep now. Also, same thing happened to me (and pretty sure everyone else, I think), still get those crazy vivid dreams but they don't stick to me like freaking memories that actually happened now.
exstonerinhell

Likes Received: 82

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:03 pm

Like my dreams don’t seem so real that like I feel like it actually happened but like it’s very close to it sometimes and like for a few weeks I could Mindanao wake up in the morning and remember them right away but now it just kinda comes to me when I’m just relaxing or doing something throughout the day it’s weird
Coldturkey2018

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:24 am

I still have phlegm in my throat some days it’s not all the time but I know my lungs are pushing up all the tar that is stuck in their but I’m wondering ho along for some of you that also experienced this had phlegm in their throat it’s honestly the least of my worries I’m just kinda curious
Coldturkey2018

Postby owen86 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:39 am

I'm still coughing stuff up after 6 months I think it takes quite a while for your lungs to clear themselves out properly and about 10 years before they are back to normal. Or as normal as they can be.
owen86

Postby TonyTheCat » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Hi Coldturkey2018

How It's going on, man? Don't want to bother you just want to get some info. You are at day 70 (I guess), the point where I'll be in 3 weeks. Do you feel some improvements comparing to the day you've posted this topic? Please, share any info which you may find appropriate. Appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Tony.
TonyTheCat

Likes Received: 28

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:39 pm

The vivid dreaming has subsided now I don’t wake up the next morning remembering every detail of the messed up dream I had the night before, depression is getting alittle better it’s a lot more easier to get out of bed in the morning some days don’t feel super drained all day some days. I think gym makes me have a lot more motivation to do most things it helps a lot anxiety isn’t that bad anymore I still have obsessive thoughts sometimes not as much as my first month, I still think the worst part of it all has to be the obsessive thoughts and depression because that’s what sparks my anxiety.
Coldturkey2018