6 and a half months free of weed

Postby TonyTheCat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:21 pm

Hi, Coldturkey2018
About your depression - seems it's the next part after the anxiety. I've noticed from the many stories that anxiety goes first and then replaced by depression. You are about 60 days clean, have you noticed when has it switched from the anxiety to depression? Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's the next level, it means you've hit another milestone and I'm following you (42 days). I'm expecting depression instead of anxiety - think it will be interesting, at least something new :mrgreen: cause I'm sick of this anxiety.

How do you feel after exercises - does it help? I workout every day and run often but it doesn't look to help.
Keep posted!
TonyTheCat

Likes Received: 28

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:47 pm

My first month off my anxiety was pretty bad I thought everything was wrong with me got to 1.5 months and that’s when I started to get more depressed and started to notice my self pull away from out out to the gym more and stuff I still force my self to go but it’s pretty hard my anxiety isn’t that bad anymore I have some moments where it hits me but it’s pretty mild now and I find the gym helps a lot with it makes my mind a lot more clear and I actually have alittle more motivation after I’m finished but I’m pretty exhausted most of the time due to depression.
Coldturkey2018

Likes Received: 7

Postby TonyTheCat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Thanks for reply, man. Keep strong and I will do the same. We have to go through it and help the next, who will come after us. Also im trying to open the eyes of my friends stoners but it seems useles - they just smiling and keep thinking it couldnt be so bad becaise of weed. How ironic I thought so just a half a year ago
TonyTheCat

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Yeah I tried to warn my friends also but it seems weed didn’t have the same affect on them at least not yet but my buddy just had a bad trip the other day and told me he was quiting but then tokes up like 2 days later so idk how he’s gonna deal with trying to be off weed but hope he gets to it
Coldturkey2018

Postby owen86 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:20 am

You just don't think about it when you're smoking. Like you think it won't happen to you or are too full of thc to care. Like katt Williams says there's a chemical in weed called **** it. Last few days have been ok here my anxiety has dropped away quite alot for the time being. Hopefully this will continue. The bastard intrusive thoughts still hang about though and constantly have to think about other things.
owen86

Likes Received: 11

Postby TonyTheCat » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:53 am

Hey owen, glad to hear about your anxiety! I know what you mean about intrusive thoughts - they are always with me like flies over the sh** )) But it doesn't matter. No way back to safe and deceptive oblivion of weed. I'm sure pretty soon you'll be a graduate of the University of Sober Life! Good luck!
Tony
TonyTheCat

Postby owen86 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:21 am

Hi Tony with any luck it will continue. My pal who is going through it as well has had it much worse than I have and it has taken him over a year to get to the point that everyone else seems to hit at around 6 months. So im fairly grateful that this didn't happen to myself. Still sucks when it kicks off though
owen86

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Had soccer practice today for the first time in months although I go to the gym a lot I felt Remy from that workout so much running. Anyways I noticed when I was running like after a while of hard drills I felt pretty light headed did this happen to any of you guys while exercising? I haven’t realy done any real hard running in a while but today I felt like a wreck after
Coldturkey2018

Postby owen86 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:20 am

Never had a light head from running but it burns the sh** out of the right side of my chest. Being sent for a chest x ray next week although dr just thinks it's my lungs getting used to having no smoke in them. It's more than likely because you are playing football without the built up effects of weed on your system.
owen86

Postby Bagobones » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:24 am

I went hard into working out the second I quit. 6 days a week, 2 passes a day 2-3 days a week. Thai boxing and asthanga yoga. Ashtanga is a very physical yoga that build muscles. I would say the yoga was harder than classic thai boxing training. Or so I feel. Thai boxing is very simple, jumping ropes for warming up and running, pushups and situps for strength, apart from the actual fighting, wich is training pads, learning new techniques and sparring.

I quit both weed and cigarettes at the same time..

It was pretty clear that I was not getting enough oxygen inn right after quitting. My thai boxing trainer kept stopping me because it was visible on my lips.. they turned blue.. hehehe.. During yoga I got dizzy. Yoga is deep breaths during the whole session.

So Coldturkey2018, my very uneducated guess is that its oxygen related. Your eighter getting to little or too much. I am too tired to google now, and 2016 is a long time ago.

But yes, I got lightheaded during yoga, and blue lips during my first thai boxing classes...
Bagobones

Likes Received: 142

Previous