in nature we are obligated to choose our freedom

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Sunyata wrote: All hurt, all bad in this world, has its cause from power and money, and power and money is what makes people greedy.

I challenge this premise.

Losing a loved one hurts. This has been caused by various acts of nature for 200,000+ years. From hurricanes, earthquakes, snake bites, childbirth, disease, accidents, etc.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 985

Postby Sunyata » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Hi,

Much love Richard, I appreciate your reply in so much neutrality, cool.

I challenge this premise.
Losing a loved one hurts. This has been caused by various acts of nature for 200,000+ years. From hurricanes, earthquakes, snake bites, childbirth, disease, accidents, etc.

What I answer here should not be taken personal to your Richard, not at all.

1) Apart from my writing skills on a low level like a child, I maybe had to write it more clear....?
2) Maybe it also what is lacking in our communication we do, not write clear enough.....?
3) Maybe this is exactly what many people do, all look at the same from a diffrent point, all are on a diffrent level of awareness which eventually has to lead to the same awareness of everything we all can have, true reality awareness (enlightenment.

Ill will write you everything about "losing a loved one hurts" and also put it in contrast with the hurt I mentioned. For me it does not hurt, losing a loved one. And more so, I know the hurt people will have when I would go will be more intense compared the hurt they endure of others when they go. And this what I write here now, I know how this sounds, I know how full of sh**, how bragging, how much ego will be seen in this statement I make. But I will show you with an example what I mean.

First of all, do note that I have just as everyone levels of distance how people connect with me, some much closer then others, but the love I have is the same for all 7.x billion, family friends and all others I give the same equal love to. And my love is given unconditional, no expectations, really given. Those closer to me will just have some priority over others in how I share my energy, the energy is not unlimited for a person, and the choices for priority and not made by me.

RICHARD This is the most beautifull thing ever of excistance, and it is the truth.

People have animals, and when they die they cry, they are hurted, they lost a loved one, a true loyal living being, a soul they shared time with. This is not a psychological hurt, this is an energy hurt. Just like people feel hurt from closed ones who die, it is a hurt comming from energy. Ask yourself why this actual experienced feeling percieved as a pain/hurt happens inside self while something not attached in flesh and blood is gone, how is this possible. And how is it possible that one only feels this for closed ones, animals or friends while it is not felt from other animals or humans. They do not connect physically, and they are no diffrent then all other animals or humans and yet one feels hurt.
Connecting with people in energy, is done by understanding, and this makes us less lonely. We chose to describe them as 'loved ones', but this description finds its origin when looked at the rest of world, are they hated,........no. One just shared time with someone who understood him, and he understood her, they could see and connect in feelings eachother had, they connected, answered, cared in pain, love, sadness, happyness, they knew how it is felt like foranother, could give eachother what they need in certain moods, cry on shoulder, reason.......

This is believing eachother, even when a person does something bad, his friend knows why he did this, maybe he was short fused but this short fuse could only be triggert when someone else did something really wrong to him, so this friend of him will not judge him as bad, his actions will be wrong yes, but his temper could only be triggert from real bad, and he himself has just no control over this temper, UNDERSTANDING.
When one of both will be at the end of life, the other will be hurted. A soul is gone, a soul who shared understanding in each feelings, the longer this time of bond lasts, the stronger this connection becomes, the bigger the hurt will be of being lonely, a miss of this soul sharing this feeling. This is what this hurt is.
We all say from our ego, he did not deserve to die, he deserved to live longer. The intent what they are meaning to say by this is the good of people, but what they say they do not see clearly. Death is a peace, it is a salvation from peace, eternal peace. Life is a constant struggle, battle, survival, put energy in aquiring food water, things to live. This suffering is a energy which a human puts into his own survival and into others, and what is a human suffering all his life for..............? Lets not discuss this answer, but let's say if we do not know this (yet), it is 100% totally wrong to steal or steal and waste any of this suffering one does, energy one gives to life and have someone suffer more then needed. Why do people need to talk about money when it comes to their mind of wanting kids, kids are a given product of nature, they have nothing to do with money, and why do people need to pay 30 years for a morgage to pay the house which is already there, why should a bank or state own houses/land, etc etc etc.... It is stealing people's energy, life energy, make them suffer more then needed.
And yet still people see life to be soooooooooo beautifull, precious, worthy to keep doing this, and even wish for others they could enjoy this life with more suffer then needed.
This shows how valueble time to live is, how much valueble life is, and thus makes it proof of how much wrong it is to steal time and energy of a humans life, and more so makes this wrong be pure evil wrong when this time and energy also is wasted on war, banks, etc etc.

I do not judge, and the amount of suffering one can take is determined by one self. But there is usefull suffering, and wasted suffering. I dont feel hurt when someone dies, it is the peace one goes to, and just like I accept this state of excistance in peace, I also grant everyone else this state of excistance in peace, everyone has the need for peace one time or another. It is in everyone's right take part in excistance of life, weather doing good or doing bad, it is is everyone's right to learn life's lesson, I know there is not one bad ever done by a human being which was his intent in true reality awareness of what he did.
But I do feel the hurt of all humans on this planet, all animals and all plants, every organism which is suffering from evil wrong doing to it, total wasted suffering, stolen life energy, stolen time of its excistance here. This is so bad................!
My life is a huge suffering because of this, and my death will also be a huge suffering unlike many others have.
I understand all people feel, and most important their pain which is their suffering, that is why i connect so make strong bonds so quickly, I actually am not seeking people, I am all my life try avoiding people trying not to have too many friends. This does not really make me lonely here, but it makes me connect and keep seeing this wasted suffering people do, and how they have problems in getting aware of how that suffering works in order to end it.

Unlike others, my suffering is what I will be doing when I am death. For me it is not so much peace, in death I will still be consciouss and aware, and I will be either the only one, or one of just a few, but I am more scared being the only one. And this world in death is much bigger, and therefore much more lonely, but this is what I sacrifice for all my fellow humans to try make them realise about this suffer, realise is what ends suffering. But it is hard to do by words without being present or known to people, I am trying to find a way thats all.

Though (and much thanks for this to Richard), from writing this reply I came to realise why I write so much. To see what something truely is, (quote SOMETHING IS, not to me, or someone, but that SOMETHING ITSELF IS IN TRUTH TO US ALL), it requires a realisation and this realisation I have to explain before I can give the answer of the truth.

After this said, in short and correction (correction for replacing bad with evil, evil realy bad/only bad)
All evil in this world is money and power as they do not excist, it only destroys and thats why it is evil(bad)
The hurt of loosing loved ones is not a nice experience, but it aint bad and aint good, they do both bad and good, it just needs an acceptance. Loosing a loved one makes the hurted get stronger, and gives the death people peace, salvation from suffering. The bad you use in word to describe this hurt, is just how all realisation is done, but it is not bad and it does not bad, good and bad do both not excist.

AND THIS TO GIVE YOU A REALISATION IN HOW THE TRUTH CONNECTS IN LOGIC TO EVERYTHING.
Someone who loses a loved one, experiences hurt, a painfull feeling so to speak. In nature we are obligated to choose our freedom. Without laws/rules/money (not take em away, but if they never were created in how we evolved) how we would live in nature, you would not see people kill other people for nonsense. When that loved one is gone, you are left alone to deal with your feelings that person shared with you, thats the energy you have to come up with yourself again, this is pain/suffering.
In simple logic, in nature you could kill your fellow human being, but before being two it made your life easier, have more freedom. You did not had to get water AND food, you shared your gathered food and in return you recieved the water the other shares with you. Kill him and you will need to do both yourself, less time to spend being free, more energy to use. If you have to walk 20 miles for water, it is easier to take more for sharing then to walk every day.
We shared A VISIBLE/ TOUCHABLE understanding of our feelings and suffering. If the other would die from natural causes then, you would not be hurted by the loss, you would be hurted forever in daily energy to put in life, and less time to be free. And why you would not be hurted by the loss of the soul is because, you will find that person again in time when you die, he shared the same awareness level and this awareness altough he did not know much, whatever he knew is all a true reality and therefore this soul in death can also return to where the information that became this soul came from.

Believe me when I say, when in someone's life he has an awareness of things that do not excist, this soul will really cease to excist after life. And people which do not see eachother, will also not see eachother at all after life. A person which just knows 1 thing, and this would thing would be the truth as this one things really is, will be better off then a person who knows zillions of things which do not excist, laws, rules, jezus, god, etc etc. Knowing (or better said remembering) things is done by the brain in making connections, this is a nature mechanism, nature makes conenctions in how it remembers itself from what it observes from itself, and this is what it exchanges in information by other brains to find a confirmation of what it really is, to be aware of itself. Lawyers, judges, popes, etc etc, they have connections in their brains from memories about what does not excist, this can only be exchanged by ourselves, but it cannot go back to an awareness after life.
Consciouss and subconsciouss, and while no one really knows how this subsconsciouss works, I can assure that everyone will scare themselves shitless when they see what their loss will from being aware of what does not excist, this true cease to excist, this state after life they will not make.

But well this is a realisation much further up ahead in life, we are still in this unawareness of our own suffering which has to be adressed first.

Richard, could you ping me on faceb00k; sunyata om
To talk about a few private things ?

Sunyata
Sunyata

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:09 pm

Sunyata wrote:Ill will write you everything about "losing a loved one hurts" and also put it in contrast with the hurt I mentioned. For me it does not hurt, losing a loved one. And more so, I know the hurt people will have when I would go will be more intense compared the hurt they endure of others when they go. And this what I write here now, I know how this sounds, I know how full of sh**, how bragging, how much ego will be seen in this statement I make.

What personally doesn’t make you hurt, doesn’t mean that all hurt is then caused by power, money, and greed.

If...as many people have done for 200,000+ years, you trip and twist an ankle you experience hurt. It isn’t money, power, or greed that makes you seek relief for your pain. It is natural. The body signals that you are in pain and need to rest.

So is grief. It is a natural emotion, not one that comes as a result of money. It is natural.

Grief and hurt has taken place for 200,000+ years, long before money.

Do you not believe that you are the one fighting against what is natural? Can you acknowledge that grief, pain, and hurt predated money by 190,000 years? Can you acknowledge that grief is natural?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Sunyata » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:13 pm

And I am seeing another point here, something which you talked about earlier when this whole topic started to wear off in talking about ego, my ego nonsense

Somewhere you said I should not say so much "i" "I" me me, and I have been thinking a lot about this, and reviewed this I do in all writing, and I can see your point.

But you know when those religious people often talk in the way; I felt the presence of GOD, I Could see his light and guidance, He showed me a sign, He gave me his forgiveness, I could really feel and see it, HE IS TRUE, I KNOW SO

They speak in this "I" experienced it, because they try to give others some proof of this experience to be real, not their own mind playing tricks. They try to share a truth, not their truth. (this is in short what they try to do in my guess)

And I looked at all my 'I's in all this writing I did here, and somewhere it is of a same reason I do this, but what I say when using this "i" is; I dont have, I am nothing, It is not my truth, nothing of me, myself or I, I dont do, I am bad and good, and I am neither of both.
And in another contrast I use 'i's, is saying; I give, I care for, I sacrifice, I love.

I say; It is not my truth, it is from the truth i speak of, I share with all, the truth which is the same for all of us and can be seen or experienced by everyone.

And what I write of is in such logic of this truth, that this can be verified and experienced by everyone who understands this logic, sees this logic. The only thing which I am aware of is the fact that realising this logic requires honousty to one self in a certain amount/aspect, and we all have this diffrent level in the book of life lessons and are not ready yet.
However, this level and logic is so kinda basic I am trying to share, this makes me confused on why this cannot be understood. But I suspect this is how blinding the awareness of any fiction one makes and obstruct one from seeing this truth.......

Thanks, this is very helpfull to think about and find a better way

Sunyata
Sunyata

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:22 pm

Sunyata wrote:However, this level and logic is so kinda basic I am trying to share, this makes me confused on why this cannot be understood. But I suspect this is how blinding the awareness of any fiction one makes and obstruct one from seeing this truth.......

Thanks, this is very helpfull to think about and find a better way

Glad it is helpful.

What may help is to focus on a single premise and try to prove it wrong. That helps keep it concise. Instead of pages about 5 different topics, pick one and follow it to a conclusion.

For instance, I believe the premise that all hurt is caused by money is a fairly easy premise to address. Can we prove that premise wrong?

Instead of big claims, let’s address very small, focused claims.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Sunyata » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:49 pm

Richard,

Hurt, bad, evil and the diffrence (partially i made to have a clearer perception, and partially in our common definition we have)

- Hurt is what people(nature) can have, pain. The experience
- Bad can be good and can be bad. Giving birth comes with pain, this experience of pain can be described as bad, but this pain is whats needed for labor and give birth to a soul, and then its described as pain(bad) for giving a new life(good), bad does good, and good does bad.
- Evil is just pure and only bad, there is nothing good about it.

Money and power ARE evil, it destroys all of nature, they cause a bad thing to all of nature, it induces the bad humans CAN BE greed, and doing more bad then good is seen when human IS HURTED.

money and power are evil, not bad as there is nothing good about it. Hurt from love ones is something personal for every individual themselves to process, no hurt that can be shared collectively by the whole world for every person, but even so if it did it would be a natural hurt which is nothing to worry for. Greed from money and power is a collectively shared greed all over the world, and where do we point this greed to, eachother. This is what the devil does, money and even power do not excist, they are both not real, even when i see our king I adress him with 'hey boy', he has to show me some green blood first before I see him as any diffrent, more or less worth then anyone else. I respect everyone the same, I do not adress anyone else as I do to all, I refuse taking part to this unfair. What I try to point out is, that is just the devil if you treath someone diffrent then the other and this is what evil lets us do, bad to others, and that hurts us.

clearer now ?

Do you not believe that you are the one fighting against what is natural? Can you acknowledge that grief, pain, and hurt predated money by 190,000 years? Can you acknowledge that grief is natural?

This is astounding, so amazing. This is completely exactly not what is being written or shared here, not at all. It is even more the opposite of showing whats needs to be gone, all unatural sh** which is just evil and destroys everything.

Grief is a realisation comming on a very high level of awareness before someone is able to understand this. But it finds it roots in pain yes, and pain is what makes all life possible. Without pain there would be nothing, and all feelings are this pain. I explain

You are interested in psychology, thus you know how we see feelings, good ones and bad ones (happy, excited,sad,hunger, pain) are divided in 2, signals from physical body or psychological induced. All feelings are being diffrent experienced due to the event triggering them is diffrent, this event in reaction to our body or psychology determines the chemicals (and/or process) released in our brain and thats what gives us a diffrent percieved experience, called feelings.
This is our lowest level of how we are aware of feelings and their mechanics.

What a feeling really is, is an energy, and all energy in its plain naked state has no form, no body, no colour, no smell, no direction, it is everywhere and nowhere, it is in between excistance and non excistance, and also on the edges of both. Energy is just movement, it either accelerates, slows down, or transforms. And everything is in motion, all matter moves through empty space. The more movement matter makes and occupies space with, the more excistance it gets by awareness. The slower it moves and the less space it occupies, the more excistance it has by conscioussness.
atoms merge, collide, bounce, explode, molcules merge, collide, bounce, explode, and mainly merging creates a new illusion of matter, but this is all best viewed like PAIN, HURT. merging takes/gives energy, just like our cells in the body split and multiply.
The most accurate perception we have of energy, are all our painfull feelings.
No one would even last a minute if he/she could feel every cell multiplying in the body even as if it were as soft felt like an itch.
Eeverything else other then pain is an illusion, everything which feels good is a relief of some pain, an energy loosing its matter and not capable to keep its space to cover. Your good, you feel nothing, and then you get hungry and this hurt of hunger makes eating experience as nice, it is just going from hunger to less hunger to less hunger untill your neutral again and good for a while, eat more and it hurts again. From hurt back to good is percieved as feeling good, but it is best described and becomming less painfull. You just got to endure a pain much better, thats all.

Feelings are what even a brainless retard know what he needs to do, hunger is a force capable of making organism doing crazy things to feed and silence this hunger. But there are only 2 feelings in nature for humans, hunger-thirst-horny and fear. one physical and one psychological. I have not seadcrhed for any knowledge about substances or mechanic diffrences in brain for hunger/thirst/horny, but these all 3 combined lead to end of physical life, these are physical signals from the body to brain (though horny is a little diffrent), these are all pain (yes horny is a pain, imagine not being able to satisfy). These are not much interesting feelings, except horny a little for its relation to also have a psychological origin/effect.
Fear is very interesting, fear is pure psychological but here is where nature made its last and smallest connection, after this nature let go of us.
This is the only none physical connection we have with nature, this is nature in our awareness pure fully disconnected, psychological. Fear is our undisconnected signal of life, in lifetreathening situations it releases adrenaline for us.
Ill keep it short, not detailing it too much for a better vision

What does everything do, it looses its energy and disconnects itself from the main power source/lifeline. Hunger/thirst/horny not satisfied, death. We satisfy these feelings by force, not thinking about them. No awareness we found. We eat wrong food, we get aware of whats no food, we get aware of whats right food. Wrong food is not food, so right food is just food.
Awareness comes from going so far and deep in what it is not, till at some point the realisation comes to our awareness about why it was right what we did in the first place which we did not think about, the opposite makes one see what it is he looked all his life but could not see.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL other feelings other then fear, are fiction, they do not excist is the perception we have of them, they are all from fear. See the fear, know what you feel that can be love, happy, excited, sad, depressive, adhd, and everything.............
Sharing, caring, loving, helping is what we as humans do by nature with eachother, this is how it works set by nature and our neutral unaware state, this is a natural understanding of us even if we cannot speak in language, we all know what doesnt feel right. fear is seeing, sensing danger to one's life, sense pain that to our understanding is nothing we like or of any good. All people who live in this world, they see, observe, sense fear. We see things happening, people so cruel torturing others, hurt others and we just cannot understand why, this is fear.
(lets hurry through life, jezus said there is a heaven, hurry though what you fear, it is an easy abuse to make people belief in some faith when they are feared lol)

People are only strong collectively, they are only capable of having a power to do something collectively. And I know how easy it is to see fear, and flee to the selfish own world, close eyes and look the other way but this fear remains unconscioussly, and this seeks with closed eyes comfort in love close by, care close by, safety seeked from people close by. But these feelings of comfort are an illusion, and it is therefore that these feelings not have a neutral point, they are the neutral point. But when they are understood as something in a opposite being better, love and hate, helping and fighting, share and greed, then it always needs this opposite to see why it is love, share, care, help. And what is our reference point for this, best, better, more better care as people think of themselves, it is eachother.
And this lead to everyone now thinks he or she is something diffrent, special, else, more, better,
good then others, no one knows eachother anymore as no one knows self anymore, and all see doing good as a perfection, people say it is an utopia when only good would be done on this world, and somehow also manage to say we need laws/rules/police/jails to keep the bad people away. Only good doesnt excist so they know, and want then also punish those in nature for who they are, hilarious.
This whole planet with all people having complete freedom everywhere and peace, no one does harm or hate, we are not even half way before this will happen, it just has to get worse and worse before people finally realise we have to do something about our fiction, there is just one risc, how much pressure nature can handle untill it is beyond saving, genetic alter crops lol.

Richard, I post the above anyway, but just to answer you is read from here.
Feelings are inflicted by events, percieved from the chemicals released in everyone's brain, this makes no human being diffrent from eachother by what we feel, though the experience can vary. And all feelings are natural, suffer and misery has to happen, this is what makes awareness possible for us, to realise things. Yes we have to stack so much money untill we see we spend our lives with worries and energy given in collecting money that has no use in any afterlife, there is no golden heaven for the rich (more likely a hell for not share it with those in troubles and worries, freeing those souls from evil).
It has to happen, and it will continue untill the energy of pain comes collectively together in humans sharing this and has a force so big, it will wipe everything down. The only risc is when it will be too late to make devestating changes undone and nature dies.
There are people who own a car for much time, and drive it untill it cannot anymore, and then they are sad, emotional, in grief to let go of that car which was with them for so many years.
Grief over some metal, have an emotional bonding with some metal, yes it is very natural this grief, but what the grief is about has nothing to do with what you feel. Every emtion can be backtraced to fear.
I think every person on this planet has some cup, souvernir, toy, tshit or whatever he has an emotional bonding with, a lost some, a oversees friend, gift from someone special. Nothing is weird, but this shows how lonely we all are, how much fear we have. What comes after death, where are those people now, missing him so much.
It is really sad and very true how nature responds to fiction, we have never been aware of life, ourselves and eachother, we deal with fiction so our soul ceases to excist after life and life was just wasted.

Think it is not true, doubt me, ok. But what if it is..............................
What if this evil on this world doesnt just obstruct those who you think suffer more, but they obstruct us all and there is a after awareness infinite but you will never go there......
A belief of a logic to see

Look at globalconscioussnessproject com
Sunyata

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:21 pm

Sunyata wrote:Money and power ARE evil, it destroys all of nature,

And what if the above premise is not accurate? Can we prove it wrong?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:47 pm

Sunyata wrote:Money and power ARE evil,

How are you defining "power," or in what context are you using the word? Power, by itself and without context, is not evil.

In regards to money, again, in what context are you speaking of money? In the everyday living in present day societies, money is necessary for efficient trading, overall. Keeping an open and receptive attitude about money will make it easier to attract or earn the money needed and/or wanted for one's affairs. Having a resistant attitude towards money, as when it is called evil, will scare away the money energy, as well as any conditions of prosperity one might ostensibly desire. I can imagine that you are in the latter camp. Is that so?

Sunyata wrote:clearer now ?

No. You write a lot of words, but I still don't get this—what is or are the main point or points of your posts here? Can you provide a "TL;DR" (too long; didn't read) tagline at the end of each of your posts?
quietvoice

Likes Received: 207

Postby Sunyata » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:10 pm

hello

@Richard; It cannot be proven wrong, it is fully true though it could be argued that it is not as accurate in the way it is written/viewed. The point is, there is long term, short term, one self, we all, and in the entire whole everything is. And here is where some ego has to be letten go done by being honoust to one self. Are capturing animals and put them in a zoo good or bad. We capture animals and ship them to zoo's all over the world for just one reason, us to be an audiance paying money for wanting to see those animals. We can lie to ourselves why it is good to keep them captive, how much we take care for them in captivity, but being honoust to one self REALLY HONOUST, captivity is just wrong. And when something is proven on long term, or in nature true reality to be wrong, short term/we/one self can look as whatever he/she sees good about it which will all be a lie. And besides, what makes capturing animals and ship them to zoo's even possible, yes this pricetag on life.

@Quietvoice + Richard; I will try to answer this as short as I possibly can, and try to be as clear as I can. Also please check my previous replies where I am explaining this very hard to be clear for you to see this truth by it's logic.

In regards to money, again, in what context are you speaking of money? In the everyday living in present day societies, money is necessary for efficient trading, overall. Keeping an open and receptive attitude about money will make it easier to attract or earn the money needed and/or wanted for one's affairs. Having a resistant attitude towards money, as when it is called evil, will scare away the money energy, as well as any conditions of prosperity one might ostensibly desire. I can imagine that you are in the latter camp. Is that so?

Could you explain me like if I am a 10 year old school kid, the expression/meaning of the sentence with "latter camp" ? I do not understand what this exactly points out, due english not being my native language, tyvm.

I am truely amazed how you quote 'money energy', this is exactly why it is evil, the energy we let it have. Money itself is dead, its empty, it is nothing. Money is made up by ourselves, in our head, we toke some object, wrote a number on it stating the amount money it is worth. We wrote numbers on everything else defining it's value worthed by money. Availability and demand, here economy started and influencing everything in our society that it has become today. Everything in nature, including ourselves which is all there is that is truely real and does have energy got a pricetag. One can buy animals to keep, or crueler the sabertooth of elephants, we can hire a hitman to murder someone, we give diffrent salary to the same kind of human beings which in effect value's them by not themselves but the work they carry out which is more or less important to not themselves but this money thriving system of society. I will stop now because this goes on endlessly, all that is nothing more nature which got pricetagged, who defines these value's, who put's these pricetags, who has the authority to even determine any kind of value to life, nature......? No one, and for not some system has this authority.
How much does a house cost avegare, 200.000/300.000, in average wage 40k, how many years does it take to pay off, 5 years of work, though we have salary cut by taxes roughly in half, so it will be 10 years of work. And taxes also takes from payoff loan of bank, and bank takes interest of loan, so we end up with roughly pay off 15 years of our total salary (not counted we need money to live, which makes the time to payoff even more). But lets focus on the real money we pay for a house and calculate this in hours to work, 15 years x 45 weeks x 40 hours is roughly 28000 hours to work for the money to buy a house. And a house takes roughly overestimated 2000 hours to build for 1 person (not counting the processing hours in the matrials to build with).
26000 hours out of the total 28000 hours a person works is the real energy which vanishes into emptyness of money. One builds 14 houses in total to be able to pay off the one he lives in, and this is just an example how it works with a house to buy, while this is excactly the same for everything.

@Quietvoice; Imagine you were a billionaire, spending all your life gathering this money, business man. And suddenly at age 55 you get uncurable ill, having only 6 months to live, what is your money then worth, you would even accept a deal from a genie in a bottle to be cured but need to live on the street like a bum and be always poor, rather then dying. This is how easy money looses any value or worth, it cannot compete with real life, real energy, money is dead and cold, itself holds no energy, we make it have energy.
How much do apples cost, what is their value or worth. Or how much is water worth in money ?

I searched for a psychology forum where psychology educated people would lead discussions (though I realise now this is more a forum for people who have questions of issues), to find out if they can see the wrong that causes so many illusions they hold for reality in having a defect, so many defects are no defects at all (talking about depression/adhd/burnout/stress/....). I wanted to find out if I could write in a way which makes it understandable for everyone reading it, and also see if it has the same effect as it does on people/psychiatrists/psychologists I talk to, changing their vision into the only usefull direction where certain problems need to be adressed.
Do you Queitvoice also have an interest in psychology like Richard ? I am not here to discuss society issues, money law rules taxes themselves. I am trying to make it visible for everyone to see themselves (not know/believe/think), that all the fiction has a huge devestating effect on everything which is real, on all life, all nature, it's implications are so enormous, so widespread and extensively in both long term and short term making it a very complicated and complex world we live in to see true reality of everything. There is nothing, absolutely nothing which we today can declare to be true or real of all what we observe, are people sick, is it geneticly, is it mentally we just cannot know from living in a world where fiction has control over true reality. Though what we mostly can assume is the fiction being a cause of all defects, but no one does this and I dont understand why no one does.

You queitvoice, State a vision which most others share likewise about money
as well as any conditions of prosperity one might ostensibly desire
I can give you a reply with many answers on this to be correct when I would be looking this same way.
But i cannot give you one reply thats from the truth when I am honoust to myself which says this statement is true.

All who hold money above a certain amount, hold the energy and time spended by other people's life's. All money that does not flow, which is on banks, is energy and time stolen of people life's. There is many to be said of all evil money is, and sure some can see it also diffrently but those are not honoust to themselves. Heroine is a bad thing, but for junkies they will say it is nice thing, in the end the bad will survive its good about it.
Being the junkie in this story are those who state anything good from money, but being honoust to one self makes visible the truth, it causes so much harm, damage, hurt it is just evil.

"conditions of prosperity" in contrast of money is seen by a certain condition aquired opposed from another, here is where prosperity will never be found infact it is where destruction lies as being the only result.

PS how often are those houses in the entire world being payed over and over again, one time construction would normally be sufficiant.
Sunyata

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:42 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Sunyata wrote:Money and power ARE evil, it destroys all of nature,

And what if the above premise is not accurate? Can we prove it wrong?

Sunyata wrote: @Richard; It cannot be proven wrong,

So if one person is in pain or hungry and another person gives them money they can use to remove that pain/hunger that is evil?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:39 pm

Sunyata wrote:And here is where some ego has to be letten go done by being honoust to one self. Are capturing animals and put them in a zoo good or bad. We capture animals and ship them to zoo's all over the world for just one reason, us to be an audiance paying money for wanting to see those animals. We can lie to ourselves why it is good to keep them captive, how much we take care for them in captivity, but being honoust to one self REALLY HONOUST, captivity is just wrong. And when something is proven on long term, or in nature true reality to be wrong, short term/we/one self can look as whatever he/she sees good about it which will all be a lie. And besides, what makes capturing animals and ship them to zoo's even possible, yes this pricetag on life.

Do you lead a vegan lifestyle?
quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:41 am

Could you explain me . . .

Link: using former and latter

"former": Keeping an open and receptive attitude . . .

"latter": Having a resistant attitude . . .

quietvoice

Postby Sunyata » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:46 am

So if one person is in pain or hungry and another person gives them money they can use to remove that pain/hunger that is evil?

You say it yourself already, a person is suffering pain and hunger, while there is a solution for the pain and food for his hunger that costs money, but while he has no money he keeps suffering. Food, a product from nature, nature which is free for us all has now been disconnected for us by money.
And how this works is like this from your example; Person A suffers from hunger, Person B has food for sale, Person C has money.
Person B does not help Person A with giving food for free, either Person A asked or he knows so, so Person C comes to help him who understands his hunger and gives him money, Person A gladly accepts this money which is a confirmation that no matter how much hungry you are, you will need money to get food, money is the answer, cold, empty, dead money.

Now from a psychological view, weather it is consciouss but mostly it will be unconsciouss, this has a depressing effect from many many sides.
Person B sells food, and you see that food is his business to make money, he is so fixated on earning money which is why he sells food, that he even does not see anymore what food is that he sells, it is our essential need to live, its life. But altough someone is hungry which is what the means are of food that he sells, he needs money and the purpose of what he sells, keeping us alive aint important anymore. It is like someone sells watches and then you ask him the time and he replies, I have one for 50 dollar and one for 100 dollar or a gold watch, what do you like....
Person C who gives money for his hunger, what kind of help did he gave, how much did he cared ? Maybe he gave 5 dollar and then stepped into his ferrari going home, was it 5 dollar from a millionaire or a bum which gave his only money he had to him, it is quite important as this is how a person should be thankfull to him, Person C will not be appreciated in the way he should be.
Person A does not understand why he does give him money and why others do not, did he cared about him, did he cared about his suffering, did he just got bothere why others do not helped him, or why the foodseller did not helped him, or does he just want to impress others, fool them of some kindness....................

If a persons pain and hunger are money depended, and yes this is what we exactly see in this world, we are in serious trouble heading towards a very near future where is emptyness and coldness, most likely all died.
The signs of this are everywhere, depression

In the everyday living in present day societies, money is necessary for efficient trading, overall.

Unfortunatly it is worse, money now is more then necessary for stability of the entire world. So you can imagine what we did to ourselves
Sunyata

Postby Sunyata » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:49 am

What all this does, is seeing reality pain/hunger/people worries/people problems, which we do not understand how we all let this keep occuring, ongoing. How can we let all this pain stay, it seems no one looks to this real pain is not worthed any money.

Unconsciouss or consciouss, this has a psychological impact and makes people confused, mentally illness

Money is not real, so all that happens and what we see is also not real. Yes it is real that people suffer, but it is not real that we let this happen. It is money which does this.

And most depressed people in this world, lost this connection, this touch with humanity/nature, and they might not be aware of it, or even earned it from the ancestors geniticly. This is the main cause of depression, Nature lost touch
Sunyata

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:57 am

Sunyata wrote: Food, a product from nature, nature which is free for us all

How is it free?

Do you not have to search for it, pick it, grow it, cultivate it, produce it, transport it?

The person is in pain and hungry. What an evil world you have created, forcing a person in pain and with hunger to scavenge for food.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

PreviousNext

Return to Psychology