in nature we are obligated to choose our freedom

Postby Sunyata » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:28 am

Link: using former and latter

"former": Keeping an open and receptive attitude . . .

"latter": Having a resistant attitude . . .

Yes when I get your question right, then I guess yes I am very flexible and highly tolerant. Also never angry or upset, I always smile. One of my flaws to continue working on is my impatience, especially with people who dont understand something quick.

And I am not a vegan, I live my life without restraints and, well I party alot, do fun stuff and poison myself alot with alcohol though only socially in company not on my own alone. But for this here I am serious, it is not that I dont need money or dont follow rules, I need to. But I also notice its effect which doesnt mean much good to us all, especially not long term viewed. And I cannot find anything in this world that is of any importance to do or care for. I even cannot find anything usefull in any job available or the job I do. I do not understand how people can be so much busy with themselves, care so less for others and even do not see how depressed they are themselves. Wanting kids should not be considered with any money involved, does no one see how depressing this is. All hail to people like steve jobs, cry when he died, but he chose a factory to produce his iproducts cheap by poor people/kids to get as much money out of it as possible. And I am sure, he payed them just the same wage as all rest. These are inhumane actions, it is seen in everything and everywhere and nature is disconnecting us.
A lost of touch is what is the main cause for all psychological issues, and psychology is trying to feed pills to those affected with reducing brain activity, or pumping substances missing in brain activity, trying to fuel our engine brain which is not fueled by nature anymore.
How long we will keep this up untill it reached complete disconnect, just depends on how much more we do not feel eachother anymore.

To be active in doing something about this would be nice, but as long as no oppurtunity will present itself to me, I will be offline from life also into the oculus vr world playing games, the big huge emptyness

Sunyata
Sunyata

Likes Received: 0

Postby Sunyata » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:20 pm

Richard can you ping me please on new profile facebook Sunyata Om.

Here you go

How is it free?

Do you not have to search for it, pick it, grow it, cultivate it, produce it, transport it?

The person is in pain and hungry. What an evil world you have created, forcing a person in pain and with hunger to scavenge for food.

Today in this world we are grown up in this world with society as it is now. We do not know any better, and when we think of something being diffrent, we think this in a way if it would be diffrent tomorrow. Like for example, how would it be/work is there were no money, and we imagine this money to be gone tomorrow. This isnt do-able, and this is not how this should be viewed, and it is also not what I am trying to tell here.

Everyone themselves can imagine how life was like way back in a time when people were free and no currency excisted yet, how was this like living in a tribe of 50-100-500-1000 or more people. You want a house, want food, want clothes, you will be helped and so will you give help in return. I have a full explenation in logic for everyone to see and understand in truth how the world and it's society would be in the way as it should be when there were no power and money, no rules and laws, no fiction being in any control and it aint a utopia. Its too much to write here, but it holds the key to life's reason, why we excist.

But honoustly Richard, I do not understand in which logic you think, which mindset you raise your questions.
How did you put it together this person would be needed to scavange his food for himself when being in pain ? Why would others not help him ? How do you see this being the effect ?

If nature would be blind and needs to do everything by feeling in the way to take care of us, what would it feel needing to do diffrent for individual humans, nothing. We all need the same things water/food/oxygen/reproduce/sleep/..... Those are all the same, and also most animals are the same as us. So when it suddenly could see again, and looked to all of us it would see diffrences like female/male/skincolour/haircolour/. To nature these diffrences have nothing to do with nature or between themselves, this is the TRUTH what nature could ONLY know with closed eyes, a red BMW is the same car as any other colour BMW of the same model. The diffrence lies in the paint, not car itself.
So with closed eyes/blind nature sees reality what humans really are, eyes open show much more things they do not have in common or making them anything diffrent in human being. So being able to see is not done with vision, it is done with clear knowledge of what one sees. Being blind is wrong knowledge of what one looks at.
Now what would be the word to describe both to be wrong, what if someone has wrong knowledge and wrong vision to what he looks at ? Wrong knowledge is blindness, what ones sees is not of the knowledge from what he looks at. But wrong vision is what one knows that cannot be seen, fiction.
Now how can a person which has a lot of wrong vision even have any correct knowledge, while he even knows about things that cannot be seen, and it is already difficult for things to be seen which give us so much wrong knowledge ?
Sunyata

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:10 pm

Sunyata wrote:How did you put it together this person would be needed to scavange his food for himself when being in pain ? Why would others not help him ?

I'm trying to help. I am the other person. I wanted to give the person money! But you see that as evil.

I build ships. I am very good at building ships for the community, but this person doesn't need a ship. They need some food and medicine, things that I don't currently have. But, I want to help!

Is trade also evil in your world? If I trade one of my ships to a farmer for food and then give some of the food to this person that needs help for free, is that evil?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 985

Postby Sunyata » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:28 am

I had to think, and read back a few times, see if what I wrote and how I wrote it would be unclear, but it is not. You are tricky, making up your own statement about me, and you do this by taking just a partial of the previous statement/question/answer and put this in a diffrent context.
Which is, with all do respect, quite unfair imho.

I'm trying to help. I am the other person. I wanted to give the person money! But you see that as evil.

I never implied this to be evil, people providing help in any means they are capable of doing so, are not evil. And besides, I explained what I point out to when using the word evil, there is no good opposite to it. I wonder if you really are trying to question me for something you want to figur out, like to know or that you just cannot admit to the truth.

Some true facts of the world;
Parents have a kid, and this kid has a disease which the kid will die from in a few years. The disease is curable, but very expensive. The parents have a health insurance for themselves and the kid. But in the contract of the health insurance it is written in small letters that no treatmeant for this disease is covered. In other words, we do not pay for these kind of needs to keep your kid alive, it is too expensive.

There are bums on the street eating food from garbage cans, while everywhere in the street are groceries and food shops which do not give out any food they have in stock. What is the reason they went into food, money. Do they even care about what they are selling, what it means that they sell, what food is ? Yes they need to pay their bills just like we all do, but seeing a hungry man and not provide some food just shows they do not care about what they sell, they do not do it for the food, they do it for the money.

What made a human being to care study for many years and become a dentist, is to have knowledge about teeth, or to help people with toothaches, or both. It will be neither of them if he did not help a person who has severe pain with no money to pay nor insurance.

I can continue this forever, all proving just one thing, one is fooling himself when telling that his job/interest/knowledge is his passion when it costs money to give this to another human being in severely needed conditions. When your trying to help, and this help is done by giving money, then you do good, you do it in the way you know your capable of providing this help.
But again, this is not about you or me, this is about all of us, and its damaging effect especially long term. Say you gave this money of yours to help someone with hunger, and he toke your money and went to get food at macdonalds. There he spend 1 dollar that he got from you who could afford missing this one dollar with your 100k salary a year that he spend of food he so much needed from being hungry to a place the provide food which has billions of dollars profit a year going much of that into bank accounts from well earned fat asses that are not able to spend more then half of their money before they die.

This is what only money makes possible, this is why money is pure evil. It aint anything to blame to those fat asses, it aint anything to blame to you who tries to help, and it sure aint anything to blame for the ones in need. It is all to blame due to these negative possibilities of money which creates only fear to people and scared as they are they try to prevent at all costs it ever to happen they are the ones in need, and collect as much money as they can which in turn creates another fear ontop of loosing it all.

This is our world today we live in, including me. And one would be a fool to say knowing psychology and see certain defects from people as being a defect originated at those people. Money fools even one self, makes us all blind, and its worst effect is this psychological effect.

There is no my world, we are all here in this one together, just open your eyes man
Sunyata

Postby Sunyata » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:23 am

Many animals will be aggressive, attack or defend themselves when being closed in, captured or restrained. They do not like to be caved in, and they have fear when they are unable to move freely. Animals used to being caged dont know any better, and they get fed while they have excellent predator skills. And you see sometimes when a human gets trapped inside the cage, these animals start to play with the human, using their claws, teeth, predator tools and skills. They just seek the meaning of their skills, and play, not kill.
Killing is not done for fun, its done for a need, the need to eat, live. And there is also a psychological need to have control, know the skills something self has which makes it able to get this control.
An animal will forget about its freedom and get used being caved in, when it would not forget this diffrence and always realise its captivity, it would stay aggressive and never get tamed. But we do realise, weather we are born into a natural world or fiction world, we will get aware and feel this captivity and no control. And everyone responses in a diffrent way to this, loss of joy, loss of happyness, loss of knowing self, loss of affection, loss of knowing howto behave, loss of finding a way. And ontop of loosing this ability of control, we also lost touch with eachother. The foods seller doesnt care about the food, he cares about the money. No money, no food, even if your dying from hunger, he didnt went into the food business to feed people with food, he did it to earn money.

And now is this hard to comprehand for someone this will not have any deep impact on many things, does someone really need to study psychology to know the effects this has on people's mind. Does anyone really believe we can force this to work with medication and would ever get some result we will be happy with which lasts.
A serialkiller might be a person which we all do not like to have arround, but please stop making a diagnosed statement that there is something wrong with such human and also dare to back this up with neurology seeing a simularity in the brains while we are not having any true conditions of nature in the way we live. We live with fiction, and this has psychological effects and in long term also geneticly adapting effects, better said defects occur when living in a defective state of true reality, in short fiction life.

Maybe someday we can program the whole human race to perfection fitting in this fantasy we all so badly want to live, it is almost as perfect as we were 100.000 years ago, its just very cold and empty this fantasy. Though I am sure it will never work.
Sunyata

Postby quietvoice » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:17 pm

Some true facts of the world;
Parents have a kid, and this kid has a disease which the kid will die from in a few years. The disease is curable, but very expensive. The parents have a health insurance for themselves and the kid. But in the contract of the health insurance it is written in small letters that no treatmeant for this disease is covered. In other words, we do not pay for these kind of needs to keep your kid alive, it is too expensive.

Do you want to know some facts?
There is no allopathic medical treatment that cures anything. Period. Treatments suppress symptoms. But there is a remedy for anything health related. Ask me what it is.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 207

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:55 pm

Sunyata wrote: You are tricky...

It is not tricky at all Sunyata. It is a straight forward question. Is it okay to trade a boat to the farmer for food?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:03 pm

Sunyata wrote:Killing is not done for fun, its done for a need, the need to eat, live.

Are you saying that you, as a member of the home sapiens species, need to eat dead animal flesh in order to live?
quietvoice

Postby Sunyata » Tue May 01, 2018 6:04 pm

Hello

Do you want to know some facts?
There is no allopathic medical treatment that cures anything. Period. Treatments suppress symptoms. But there is a remedy for anything health related. Ask me what it is.

Thank you for this reply Quietvoice, but this was not the point. I stated some true facts of the world which are money related. Though I am curious about what your answer will be to that remedy, please tell....

Are you saying that you, as a member of the home sapiens species, need to eat dead animal flesh in order to live?

No I am not saying this, and this is also not the point. Though I can see how you look to what is written and come to this point of view that humans need to eat flesh, except I do not understand where you see I am saying this about me ? The point is about killing, and why it is done in contrast of today in this world why people kill other people.

It is not tricky at all Sunyata. It is a straight forward question. Is it okay to trade a boat to the farmer for food?

In nature we have every right to do whatever we like to, whatever we need and whatever we want in whatever way we like, there is just one obligation in nature we all have and that is the obligation to choose.
Choices which are obligated are the ones who determine our freedom

Whatever you (or anyone) do or not do, in what way you do it, whatfor you do it, it will never ever be wrong and never ever be right judging you as a person. It is impossible for any human being to be judged wrong or right, bad or good. Not the person he/she is nor in contrast from the act he performed. Only the effect of the act itself can be defined as good or bad, right or wrong.
Evil is the word I used to make it easier for others to see the diffrence for bad and good, evil is pure bad without any good opposite. Fiction/fantasy is what does not excist, other words dead/empty.

Money does not excist, it is dead, empty. Trade a boat for food, trade whatever you pocess for whatever you like to have with whomever accepts you offer, no one can judge you. Whatever will come out of affecting others form the very act of this trade can be described right or wrong. Boat excists, food excists.
But trade money for food or boat to get it, and you gave non-excistance to excistance.

You Richard, or Queitvoice or anyone else may not realise it so much or easy, nothing to blame for as it is also not obvious to see. But we are constantly exchanging excistance for non-excistance, we are filling everything which is something with more and more emptyness. And we get lost into this, loosing ourselves, loosing all grip.

Filling every excistance with non-excistance, filling everything which is real with out fiction creates an incredible huge dimension from which we can make another non real view on things. This has such a great and deep effect on all of us, on nature which is just devestating, ONLY devestating.
If there is anything ever somewhere wrong, this will not cost any money it will be at the cost of death, destruction and annihilation. Problems do not cost any money, they will cost hurt and kill.

And everything and everyone suffers from it, suffer from our evil we let prevail. And sure, you can continue keep ongoing with questioning me on what I write which is just not what I am trying to point out. And sure many shout and complain about our wrong in the world, try to make a change. But this is not what I am writing about here, (though its a part which consequentially will have an effect towards this step).
All I write from the truth is a realisation, it is the logic, it does not really require any high school or rocketscience knowledge to understand, everyone can see this. The energy and motivation I have to try share this comes from all this suffering I see, and it is my attempt to try make all suffering less. Not my suffering, not other suffering, but all suffering humans, animals, plants, nature do which is caused by our fiction. I do not look away from my responsibility I have in this suffering, I am not saying I am causing this suffering, my responsibility lies in the possibility of having the ability to do something which could make and end to it, even if it did not work, try or not trying is this obligated choice I have to nature.

That it is from the truth, that it is a realisation for everyone to see, do you Quietvoice and Richard proof. You both with your replies are showing what this emptyness is, which we in this discussion are clearing out, all this emptyness which resides in everything, this is what everyone can read from what we discuss, and this gives a realisation to see.
This is not my truth, not my logic in the way I think, see, know things, this is the realisation to make for all of us.

If acts of clearing out the emptyness can be done, there will be more meaning to life again. It is important to start doing this, and it cannot be done without realising what this means.

Sunyata
Sunyata

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue May 01, 2018 8:55 pm

Sunyata wrote:Trade a boat for food, trade whatever you pocess for whatever you like to have with whomever accepts you offer, no one can judge you. Whatever will come out of affecting others form the very act of this trade can be described right or wrong. Boat excists, food excists.

So trading a boat for food is not evil in your world.

The farmer agrees that my boat is worth 1000 bags of rice. I accept the offer as fair. Still good, still fair. Still nothing evil, right?

But, the farmer says that he only has 100 bags of rice currently. What is allowed in your world to avoid evil?

-1- The farmer keeps a ledger, "I owe Richard the shipbuilder 900 bags of rice."

-2- The farmer gives me 900 metal symbols engraved with the sign of his farm, each symbol worth a bag or rice.

The farmer has nothing else, only 100 bags of rice. I have nothing but my ship.

Are either or the above options evil? Why?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Wed May 02, 2018 2:37 am

Sunyata wrote:Money does not exist, it is dead, empty.

Can something intangible "exist"?

Money is a conceptual tool. Nothing more; nothing less. It makes for easier trading in a society.

It is how money is acquired or used that can be put in a category labeled evil, but not the tool of money itself. Tell me how a knife, another tool, can be used for both good and evil. Then tell me that that knife is evil. I'd just laugh at you.
quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Thu May 03, 2018 12:44 am

Though I am curious about what your answer will be to that remedy, please tell....

Please enjoy "this video" (16:23 minutes) where John Rose explains how simple your body works, and then offers that you can try something simple in your lifestyle in response to that knowledge, which will have untold benefits to you. Uploaded today.
quietvoice

Postby Sunyata » Fri May 04, 2018 2:34 am

@ Richard,

Where do you see any world of mine, why do you speak of a world that is mine, how do you put this together ? I never said there is a world which is from me, nor have I got any vision of a world that is diffrent then the world you are living in.
Every single human being, every single animal, all creatures in all excistance hold a responsibility given to all by nature which is inescapable, done by the obligation to choose. Failing to do this obligation has the immediate unescapable effect of less freedom. And less freedom comes with a price of more suffering we all do.

Now I know it may be not easy to understand, not this much obvious to see but whatever knowledge you will be able to find in this world, weather it be ancient books, science, religion or someone speaks of, it will not be as accurate as the statement I am sharing here. All written knowledge is made from a view in a world where there is this system of power, this makes it all incomplete. I assume you and Queitvoice are smart and very capable of understanding logic, therefore I assume that you both will also acknowledge that we people are very capable and smart enough to create a fully natural system which does work, a fair and honoust system for all humanity with no power, no money, no law. Or do you think we are too stupid for this ?

What does money replace, what is money being used for a substitute, it is freedom. The same goes for rules and law's, they are a substitute for freedom. But what they do are blocking real freedom to acquire at all.
As i mentioned before, I would not be stating anything when I would also not see how it would be working without anything blocking freedom, but showing this concept is quite a long writing.

@Quietvoice, what part do you not understand of excistance and non-excistance ?

It is how money is acquired or used that can be put in a category labeled evil, but not the tool of money itself. Tell me how a knife, another tool, can be used for both good and evil. Then tell me that that knife is evil. I'd just laugh at you.

How can the knife be evil when it can be used for both good and evil, it cannot be. And what the knife itself is, you already said it yourself, can be bad, can be good and is both neither. To clearly understand the concept of bad and good is already complicated, and earlier Ive made it easier to insert one other word, evil. Using evil as the one with no opposite together with bad and good. Money itself is evil because money is our fantasy which we let have a influence and control over reality. non-excistance controls excistance. If it were the money used in monopoly, and only have control in monopoly the game, it is fine. But money we have in the world has control over nature.

Very simple, what is more worth to you and everyone else, money or life. Money goes over all living things which excist, and how this is possible is because all that money does is putting a price tag on all that excists. Money replaced excistance. Or do you fail to see this ?

People kill other people for money, people look at the economy and its money before they act on our enviroment which is dying/sick killing us. Do we have an issue with the climate from co2, yes. Do we have a solution, yes. But why are we still driving cars with this emission of co2, too expensive. Couple thinking about kids and have to consider if they can afford kids money-wise lol. Couple gets kids and put them in a daycare so both can keep working to afford everything lol. Woman prostitute themselves for money. Organs are cut out of people which were kidnapped on the street and sell those on the black market for money. Childporn, drugs, war, man slaughter, animal cruelty, nature poisoning, complete destruction and annihilation of this whole planet and everything on it for just one reason, and one reason alone, our fiction having control over excistance.

Richard, I will give you a very serious and well explained answer to your question if you can give me a serious answer on your same question back with a small adjustment. But maybe you might see already what is this true evil when you get this question;

With no money and doing this trading thing your asking a question about.
What would Pablo escobar like in return for his bakingflower, what would make him continue riscing everything to ship his product for what he would get in return as a trade. He dumped complete new bought airplanes every week, he had countless houses, countless cars, staff to hire, boats as much as he wanted and they were all nothing to him, he threw them all away as if it were nothing. Would he like to have more and more of those, would he like to have more bags of rice ontop of the billions bags of rice ?
How is it even possible a man can reach this far into the world, can go this far and ship all these tons to so many people ?
Do you have shoes Richard, do you have more pairs of shoes, would you like a pair more, couple of pairs more, would you like to have 100million pairs more, it has no use huh. Ah lets get them anyway 100million pairs of shoes, stack em on the bank and have them kept there till death, consumed the manufacturing effort and time of 10 million people making each 10 shoes.

fake freedom, endless search for freedom which isnt there where we think to see freedom.
depressed people are actually more healthy then non depressed, they respond natural to this world and suffer
they cannot fill their lives with fake joy from the emptyness like others do, they are not blind
Sunyata

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri May 04, 2018 2:49 am

Sunyata,

Which of the below is evil?

-1- The farmer keeps a ledger, "I owe Richard the shipbuilder 900 bags of rice."

-2- The farmer gives me 900 metal symbols engraved with the sign of his farm, each symbol worth a bag or rice.

The farmer has nothing else, only 100 bags of rice. I have nothing but my ship.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Sunyata » Sat May 05, 2018 8:07 am

@Richard,

I take your question serious, and toke time to think this through in the system which works.

1: the farmer keeping a ledger is nothing which can be judged about, someone owing something to someone cannot be judged about.
2: farmer giving 900 metal symbols is nothing one can judge about.
And if there would be anything at all to see or judge about it at all, evil is not applicable to it, it would be either nothing, bad or good.

each symbol being defined as holding any value to something else is evil. Simply because it is a lie. You both aggree to this view of those symbols worth they hold, and when you both like to keep this view to it it will be fine. But that is how far it goes, you cannot, and are even not allowed to make this lie between both of you hold any truth to someone else. Like for example, if I would take away all those symbols from your house to melt them down and create an axe, you cannot hold that view of value you have to those symbols against me in any way. The common value of metal in nature which the symbols are is exactly the way you should react on me or anyone else when i toke them for creating an axe. Metal is metal in what form one will shape this, what it is to nature is the truth and nothing else. It would be evil to hold any other lie of yourself against me.

This is how far it goes for what I am able to in showing you the evil from this story. In contrast to a logical working system in true nature this would not be possible, and thus there is a evil to see from the system in a world as you propose this deal to go down.
And I will tell it to you in another way which maybe will illuminate you to a logic.
Richard the shipbuilder constructed a ship, the farmer grew food.
How much time does it take for Richard to build one ship, lets assume one year on his own.
To build it you need wood, tools, some other materials, meanwhile you also need food, water, cloths also for you wife and kids. If this ship is build for the farmer by his request, he has to take care for all this time you construct this ship for those other needs you would else spend time on aquiring those.
The farmer has to give rice to the clothmaker, toolprovider, woodchopper, drinks. But after the farmer you have your next client the woodchopper who wants a boat, so he again for the time you build has to do the same in provising wood to all other you needed to aquire the time you spend on building. But soon all those people would get smarter and see a light that they all just need to help eachother and share what they have, much easier and simple, less paper work, less ledger, no stupid symbols to make. Just share their resources.

Very simple, when you get born and come to some age capable of working, you work to aquire things. Whatever you can do, and whatever time you will spend on it, will get you things in return. You want a house, maybe your lucky and your family already build enough houses they own which you can use, if not you work and others contruct your house. Does this house take 500 hours to build, you work 500 hours, weather it is paving roads, moawn gardens, or deliver packages, 500 hours of proving any needed work will get you your house. If you want a ship afterwards, you work the same amount of hours for that ship in return. Do you have all you wished for, you can stop working and enjoy your life.

Rice, potatoes, flower, all those most common foods would be free. Though more troubled and rare foods require again working time as they also require much working time. Fuel for your ship in the beginning with oil would also require working time, but when technology evolves as it always does with evolving life, there will be a day when this is also free, hydrogen fuel. (using arrow and bow to catch food was time consuming, when we invented traps taking less time and effort in getting this meat did not come at a much higher cost, infact it got so cheap, we could catch more and spend less time and effort, so dont go putting this in another view of hydrogen more expensive)

FOR YOUR INFO TO BE VERY CLEAR.
This is the very basic of a huge explenation for the system which works, if people were using their brains. Attempting to avoid any questions I will put it in a diffrent basic view even schoolkids would understand.
A tribe of 50 people at the very start would have 2 priorities, food and water. If catching rabbits by hand, and walk with hollow threes to the lake getting water would be the only technology they pocessed, each one of them would have a complete daily task in only doing that. They would not have time for houses, boats or even clothes to build. Some would even not catch any rabbit at all, some just 1 and a few 2 or 3. They barely make it to aquire enough food. With the invention of weapons and traps, a few can do the job of hunting and the rest can use the spare time of making clothes and houses, when those are done they have more spare time to create other things. Those will always help eachother, and when there are more people the requirements, they cut they working times of all. Do not worry, work will always be needed, just gets less in time.

Again there is a large detailed explenation which shows a true working system, this is merely a small tiny pice which raises more questions in how to make the system work for this and that, This is just the piece of logic anyone can understand. And for those laughing, thinking this is a perfect world, an utopia which I am having a dream of which never comes true, before you laugh let me tell you this.
If this would be not possible, such world world never excist then think about what a common saying is about the devils greatest trick, making everyone think he does not excist.
If such system in a world could not excist, then it is the way we are living now that is the only way possible the system work and can excist, this is what the devil makes us all think, our current system is what we have to accept be reality.
The very act of laughing, or ditching this to be ever real makes us live the way we live now with this system, everyone should be upset and angry and not take this sh** to put ones own human life time and effort in as much as 20 houses one can build just to pay off one.
Did we evolvle,.........no we de-volved life wise lol.

In the past they did not know any better, sure they did not had tv, cars, planes, but they also did not miss them cause they never knew them. But their kids were with them, not in daycare. They did not consider money to afford kids lol, pricetagged their kids even before born.
They did not worry 30 years into the future. They were not doing work and 70% of production got taken, this means 70% less needed work which we pay to crap.
This is quite a long time ago, but what it points out to is, does anyone not see the complications of today when we have 7.5 billion people doing work as if there were 750billion people on this planet, the energy loss is shown by global defects physical, mental and nature wise.

But I guess there must be smart people in calculating the increasin population growt so rapidly, which makes jobs get even less and less thus the answer is increasing the pension age which solves some problem lol

We in this world have created a system which consumes energy by taking time and effort from lifes, all life. And all keep fueling this system and provide help to all by pushing them to stay alive and well in this system lol
Sunyata

PreviousNext

Return to Psychology