in nature we are obligated to choose our freedom

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu May 31, 2018 3:56 am

Sunyata wrote: You and your boat Richard, a nice soft example. Why do you not come up with everything that is life which is priced in an example ???? What would it be worth in trade of food to a guy catching crocodiles and make a leather jacket of it. What it is worth to the crocodile hunter fine, but what it is worth to people never cared crocodile hunting, even dont live near crocodiles to consider doing this, moving to such place is the extinction of crocodiles.
If there were just a few left, that crocodile jacket would go up in price of so many corn bags, you can go retire at 20 years of age. The less crocodiles, the more lucrative, and

...this is only possible with fiction.

Sunyata, it is only possible with agreement. What a boat is worth, what a jacket is worth, what any transaction is worth is determined by what two people are willing to agree is fair.

If I have apples and you have a jacket, how many apples for the jacket? It is up to you and me. It is up to what we agree is fair. That is not fiction. It is an agreement, where we trade a certain number of apples for the jacket.

There is nothing evil, there is no fiction in us making an agreement.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 988

Postby Sunyata » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:19 pm

Dear fellow human being Richard,

Do not look at this so very limited, shortsighted and simple please. A woman sits outside a bar on the terras, a guy dressed as a skater comes by and asks her out, she rejects him. Then minutes later he comes again, now in his ferrari showing obvious he is a millionaire, and she speaks to him and asks if the offer still stands, begging him to go out. What does this say about the woman, you know this answer yourself dont you...?
Do you have any idea how many relationships fail, how many divorces there are, kids in between this awfull sh** suffering.
Do you care for your kids if you have some, your family their kids, do you care for fellow human beings, do you care for all the people that will follow in life that start to have a life also here on planet earth.....

I guess you do, and do you wish to make it better for them, work towards a better world, better society. The houses we build would this not be the best if we could pass these on when we are done with them, give them to the people next after us so they do not have to build them theirselves also. (and build or pay are both the same).

A boat is worth travel on water, how much someone WANTS to travel on water determines what he would sacrifice as offer to this boat. A jacket is worth cloth protection against wind/cold/rain/..., how much someone WANTS this protection determines what he would sacrifice as offer to this jacket.
BUT if someone NEEDS this boat or jacket, while the other does not need it, it was something he wanted. Then even no offer in return for this boat or jacket is ok to just take it, WITHHOLDING this boat or jacket from someone who NEEDS it, is a crime.

A NEED for stuff can only be when there is a life matter at stakes. What a person needs is all which keeps him alive, and this is water and food in the first place. If there is cold to deal with and endangering his/her life, then protection against this cold is a NEED. If fish is the only food one can aquire, then this boat becomes a NEED. You cannot just take the boat or jacket when the other one also needs it, then this should be shared and when the othe does not share then you will have to fight for your life over that boat.

Everything here on earth is in duality, and one has to break through this duality on order to find awakeness. I have no education whatsoever on psychology from books or such, though I help many people getting over their psychological issues just by the simple sharing of realising a truth. And there are a few key factors to this which are very easy to understand. For one this is done by words and knowing their true meaning, how this in truth only can be viewed.

Like NEED and WANT, everything that a human being doesnt kill him, is nothing that he/she NEEDS. This stretches so far that even if one would say he needs a car to drive to work to have his salary each month of which he buys food and water to live, it still can be stripped to only needing food and water, all the rest like car, job, salary are of just what he WANTS to nature and needs to society system. These NEEDS for a car/job/salary can only be said to a society system like ours which one needs those for to get food and water, not nature.

Now once again, how many people will call all those society system NEEDS a NEED like if they are also consciouss that these are true needs, you Richard must know this. Many people do, almost all people say that their NEEDS are salary/car/job/house/cloths/health insurance etc etc....
This slipped so much into the heads of people, that they psychology wise are indoctrinated like if these are really needs of themselves.
Psychology wise makes people see themselves and eachother as beings with those kinds of needs which are nothing but fiction though they see this as a true reality.
And you can verify this by looking at all people their worries for jobs/cars/house/cloths/salary/...............
What these worries do are causing a loss of energy, stress. For some not really much noticed, for others quite effective and maybe a burdon to carry.

I am nothing, there is nothing I want.
We are everything, here is everything we need.
My only NEED and worry are food and water, this worry was in the very far past a huge worry, this worry got worst. And not so much because this food and water is not there, infact it is plenty enough available everywhere. No it is because, we placed bigger worries to aquire this food, worthless worries. We sold our fix for this worry, to a society system abusing our need and make us worry with other crap for this system. Who calls this smart....................

Be assured that those people before us who had real worries for getting food and water, even had days of nothing or worse died from having none. Those thousands of years ago, had not much spare time due to the need aquiring food. And all those before us who invented and improved growing crops, fruits, infact all those before us with inventions to improve the lifes of those after them. All those are the most sad when they look at us here, evolved, improved, better lifes lol. If someone ever tells me he knows and learned all about history I laugh, there is no one that knows anything about history, no one learned anything of it, we still do the same sh** everyday.

The EGO Richard, the ego as I said before. Worth to life = NEED
All other worth is worth for ego = want.
Need in worth compared to want in worth = everything to nothing

One of the countless realisations, and this is a strong one which always helps people, as giving them this view of the truth make sthem come closer to themself again, knowing themself a little better again. What they need for life, what they are to life.
See this fiction, this non excistance. See that there is no need of something else to aquire needs for a society system to get your water and food. It is what you need for yourself to live here with everyone !
Sunyata

Likes Received: 0

Postby Sunyata » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:49 pm

With head up high I dare to say that I am the most depressed person on this whole planet, I am affected from this world but I do not suffer from it, and it is simple.

You Richard can put me a VR glass on my head, and take us two to a fairy tale land where elfes and speaking ants are. We can stay there forever, having my eyes and consciousness there for ages. But if I do not like it anymore, cannot turn it off, have my eyes trapped looking in this world and I would get sick of it. I will never ever take any pills to get more used to it, never acknoeledge it is the real thing I have to deal with. I wont loose myself over it, I keep being awake to see it all as a fiction world I am at, standing with my both feet on the ground of nature that is reality.
Nature is where I move, walk forward and backward, where I fall and stumble by walking, where my wounds heal over time permanent untill I stumble again.

If someone would even make me consider to leave this ground I know, he would have to show me at least a new world with a system that is honoust and follows the truth. Nothing which is telling lies, be so dishonoust and feeds chemicals to the brains in order to function. You just have to acknowledge there is something wrong with the system, not with the organism.
You shout and tell many are complaining about this system, and try to do something about it, or want to, but no one can or does really something. This system is not what I care about to destroy, or fight for. I merely sharing the truth, it is for all to wake up or not. What is truely impossible and a huge endless painstaking ever failing task, is to push adjust the organism into it, that is impossible but hey, ................... it is being attempted with incredible much wasted effort lol.

Psychotic meds, dellusional. I see non excistance and it is a reality oO
Sunyata

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:57 pm

Sunyata wrote:Dear fellow human being Richard,

Do not look at this so very limited, shortsighted and simple please.

Dear fellow human being Sunyata,

Do not look as if this is such a complex existence. Your confusion is in your mind, not in the actual world that surrounds you.

Information overload. You have the luxury of too much free time on your hands. Your next decision will be to drink a glass of water or a bottle of water, but in your mind you will turn that into an international nexus of evil. With all of your spare time in life you will surf social media and read articles about water on the Internet and spin up some horrific fantasy where it is evil to drink this water, but not to drink that water! Oh, the horrors of the world in which you believe you live.

What would serve you best is to get off the Internet and go live an enjoyable, simple life where you don't have access to information for you to twist around and convince yourself that life is so awful.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:53 pm

Sunyata wrote:I am nothing, there is nothing I want.

Sunyata wrote:. . . I am the most depressed person on this whole planet, I am affected from this world but I do not suffer from it, and it is simple.

You have everything you need (?), and yet you are depressed . . . perhaps, there is something missing.

I think what you need is a personal goal to get over your depression. If you have nothing to strive for, you have nothing to live for. We are goal-seeking beings. What are the goals you have set for yourself?
quietvoice

Likes Received: 209

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:14 pm

I agree with quietvoice.

The first two goals you should set:

-1- Digital detox. Get off the Internet and avoid media for 1 year.
-2- Help thy neighbor. Get involved with some local project that allows you to create or build something in your community. For instance, adopt an area to clean up or repair.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Sunyata » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:42 am

well, here with me in the way I look at true reality it is: 1+1=2

But if for you people this aint the truth, and you see 1+1=1 as any logic, be my guest.
I got nothing to proof to you as a need

1 person alone on the planet has to gather food and water which takes him hours of time
if there are two persons on the planet they can divide their work, cut time in half. 1 gets food and with the same 1 catch they can eat both. the other gets water and with one trip to the river they can drink both.
2 persons make the time to get all they need cut in half as when they would be alone

8 billion people and we need to work more of our life, pension age got up, extended work time of our life. Freedom time gets less by more people comming on earth.
1+1=1

this same society, same system is where you got teached of the knowledge you pocess. This system is where you got educated. You are thinking in this logic of 1+1=1, you are thinking in this logic of 2 people helping eachother will make less freedom, make less time to spare. 3 people even makes less time to spare.
8 billion people, the more comming the more time we need to work, raising the pension age, 1+1=1
2 can do less then one lol

Do not look as if this is such a complex existence. Your confusion is in your mind, not in the actual world that surrounds you.

These statements of you Richard, while in my mind, non confused logic 1+1=2. I am without any worry putting my whole life 100% on the table, I will be your servant forever if you can proof me wrong and show you are right. And I am serious here, I will do this and I do not need anything in return on my bet, I sacrifice my life for free if you show me this logic lol.

I think what you need is a personal goal to get over your depression. If you have nothing to strive for, you have nothing to live for. We are goal-seeking beings. What are the goals you have set for yourself?

@Quietvoice; Read what I wrote, I AM SO FAR INTO THE DEPRESSION THAT I WENT OVER IT. Not a return to a state of balance, no I WENT OVER THE DEPRESSION!

Keep thinking you, we, us have to fix any problem there is in nature with chemical substances, a problem we think is there and not caused by ourselves. Long term geneticly it is dead end

we do not share, we do be equal in the way we live with eachother.
But hey listen

I am a confused sick insane minded person who is lost from this reality where 1+1=1

And I am happy for myself, but sad about others.
I would never insult people like you even if they are not seeing it well
Sunyata

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:56 am

Sunyata wrote:These statements of you Richard, while in my mind, non confused logic 1+1=2. I am without any worry putting my whole life 100% on the table, I will be your servant forever if you can proof me wrong

Already proven in your stated belief that money is evil. You even agreed with me.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Sunyata » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:26 am

Already proven in your stated belief that money is evil. You even agreed with me.

Right, just one huge big fault to correct of your words/sentence.

Not my statement and not my belief.

Evil is just a word picked to define what money is in contrast to good and bad. Evil has no opposite.
Believing is what everyone can do in just about infinite many things, but when there is no absolute proof or certainty of that what it is someone beliefs, what will be ever the point. Knowing just one thing for sure has all the value which believing has none of.

If everything which I share and know would be something that could not be verified being from the truth which it truelly really is for everything and everyone, it would have no point for me to even remember or know it. I do not waste my time and energy in anything useless. People can insult me as much as they want, take from me as much as they can, do whatever with me as they please, steal, lie, cheat. I just do not respond, I walk away as it has no value for me to spend any second or moment in retaliation or helping just one person by pointing him on his wrong.
If you or anyone else does not see true reality which is just nature, and does not understand the consequences of bringing our fiction to ths true reality.
Those who think there will be nothing wrong if fiction gets mixed into true reality and have any control or influence there which only leads to a road with a dead end and no return.

Making diffrences or things which are not there would be a good or bad thing, and not evil with no opposite of any positive.

Then what would I care, I just wished this waking could be for every soul as this is how much I respect everything, but there is no blame on me to myself as an ego of someone else is not in my power or hands to eliminate.

But do just note, there are others, and others depend on just a few who are strong, capable and wise enough for ditching that ego and combine their strength
Sunyata

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:36 pm

Then what would I care, I just wished this waking could be for every soul as this is how much I respect everything, but there is no blame on me to myself as an ego of someone else is not in my power or hands to eliminate.

Do you eat animals?
Do you defile your body with poisons, such as alcohol, or drugs?
When you stop doing either of these actions, come back and tell me how you respect everything.
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:13 pm

Sunyata wrote:Right, just one huge big fault to correct of your words/sentence.
...Not my statement

Sunyata wrote:Money and power ARE evil,

And I'm glad that since you first made the statement, we discussed the topic and you decided that money is not evil.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Sunyata » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:58 pm

Hey there,

Yes Quietvoice, I eat animals, I drive vehicles with co2 emission, I use whatever I like at any moment, I even dont take part in dividing trash, I do not follow any rules, in short; I Live my life here without anyone telling me what I should and should not do, am allowed and am not allowed to do. But once more again, this aint about me here, neither is it about you or Richard of whomever, it is about all of us and this path we are blindly walking towards a dead end.

Neither you, me or anyone of us human beings is able to judge what is bad or good about any product available in nature, what someone takes or does not consume. Not one single human being has the authority ever recieved to tell whats allowed and what is not, what someone must or may do or not do. If alcohol and drugs are poison to you, then this is you short sighted vision in which lies a truth and also a lie.

A few days ago I fired my psychiatrist, I am in search of some psychiatrist who is capable of looking at the true reality of everything, or at least manages to keep up with me. I am now in the waiting list for the next one, hoping to find a strong one soon. I did not fired him because of me, but because out of respect for him. If I would continue with that guy, he would have completely lost his mind and this is not what I wish for any person. There were only 2 sessions when these signs already occured, I will tell you one discussion.

The psychiatrist stated, I was thinking to abstract, seeing all to abstract and thats why I loose touch with reality and find no peace in this world, he suspected that I probably suffer from autism and wanted to investigate this and find treathment for me as this world does not work in this abstract way.
I asked him what he meant with thinking/seeing abstract, how should I view this ?
He started to think for an explenation, and while he was thinking I gave him a possible explenation of what I suspected this abstract thinking should mean.
I said; Do you mean with my abstract thinking/seeing things as 1+1=2 ??
A nano second brief moment he was thinking and then the psychiatrist said, yes excatly, thats what abstract thinking/seeing means!

I guess I do not have to write down here what I have said next that made the poor guy completely and totally confused for many minutes, shortly he did even not know what up and down was anymore. 1+1=1 or 1+1=11 reality lol

but what I want to tell here about this to you Quietvoice, Richard and all other. I know exactly what this psychiatrist meant and wanted to tell/show me, infact I see this even better then he himself does to this explenation of abstract/reality, and how he himself sees this right and wrong.
But he himself does not know what he is seeing and knowing about it, I could not take this further to tell him this as it would have broken him completely, so out of respect I kept this realisation from him which ofcourse never is a good thing to do, but yeah well we are 8billion people, let him live his life like he does without knowing. This is the same principle as why I do not need to stop drink/drugs/eat meat/party/......... That is nonsense and will not have any effect at all, it is not about me or any individual, it is about all of us.
Warchild, greenpeace, united nations,.......... I will not spend any money to them, and I will not participate with them in their given help. They are useless long term, even have the opposite effect, helping to keep the damage being done stay and keep being done. Sure those people think they do something good and usefull, and thats why they are right and true, good people. But looking this from a higher perspective, a higher truth and reality, it is useless. Read back where I wrote about this.
Does the psychiatrist do good with giving meds to humans, yes now here todayt in this world and reality he does. Does the psychiatrist do good with giving meds to humans, no injecting life in the time it evolves it will geneticly damage nature and its organisms and its is even evil because they are not searching for the cause of it all to stop this completely. In the end, this last view from a higher perspective is a higher truth which goes above giving meds being good. Giving meds being good is a lie from this higher perspective, conclusion GIVE MEDS IS BAD !

Let me be honoust and talk from the truth to you both (FROM THE TRUTH, not my truth!!!!!)
You quietvoice are completely wrong in your statements, poison and pleasure, both not and both are.
But you are lucky Quietvoice, as you tell a lie while your being honoustly in sharing what you know as the truth, you just do not see the truth. You are a honoust person, and you intent to share the truth.
But you also are lucky that you do not find yourself on a spot where realisation brings you guilt like the psychiatrist does, as the psychiatrist which I visisted has the control and power over people which he affects with his own stupidity, he ruins lifes.
Cherisch this luck you have Quietvoice, I will tell you what would totally have destroyed my psychiatrist his life when I would continue in sharing him the truth.

If that psychiatrist would start whatever investigation there is, and he would diagnose me with autism and whatsoever, meds, activities. I would be altered as a human being.
But what reality would I have lost touch/connection with that he mentioned ? The non abstract reality of this world ? This world is from nature, as so are we from nature and in nature. Here it is 1+1=2
What he means is the reality from this society we humans created, this system with money, laws, borders which are of non excistance in true reality. This is OUR REALITY WE CREATED, nature is REALITY WE ARE FROM (and also are).
He, just like most of us combines those two as ONE REALITY. He makes these two being described as one word REALITY. but this is the fiction of us, and the illusion of true reality. And those two are the reality we are currently today living with.

NOW I WILL TELL YOU WHO I AM, WHAT I AM AT THIS PSYCHIATRIST FOR!
When I see wrong, see bad being done to another human being, another creature soul, another life form which feels pain, which suffers from life like we all do then I DO NOT CARE WEATHER THIS IS BY LAW, MONEY, BORDER or any given non excistant rule in our society which we made up rightfully to do, I DO NOT CARE AND I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS.
There are people in this world being hurted because laws, money, borders rules state they should be punished. And this I do not accept. I have been completely demolished in life, mentally and psysically because the rules of law allowed this to happen. In divorce, my wife completely finanacially
ruined me, time windows of responses were being used untill the fullest extend, and in the end an answer came after 12 weeks with only 1 sentense that takes 5 minutes to think/write/send. The lawyers made use of this, my wife made use of this, and law allowed this. The alimony pay went this way from 5k to 20k. This and many many more of these same tricks were applied in diffrent aspects of our divorce, all damaging to me over the course of 1 year.
WHO I AM, I did not care of any of this what is being done to me, they can try beat me, try hurt me, try damage me in any way they want, it wont work anyway. But what really did upset me, it is only logic that my wife, the girl I love and care for, have been made promises too by these lawyers and such that she would recieve this and that, get this and that in the end. And they did this by constructively abusing the rules of the law in an unfair way to me, and if they do this here with me they surely do this more often. Unfair, not honoust, lying and negatively impact and affect people who are blind for all this sh**.

I won, brought both lawyers down, they did not got their bills payed, and I lost nothing though I have the stack of papers which are negatively written and bound by law for me.
I sacrifice my own life for unfair misconduct done fully aware by other people towards people

Thats the kind of respect I have, my life is what I give for hurting other suffering souls from nature
Sunyata

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:35 am

Sunyata wrote:Neither you, me or anyone of us human beings is able to judge what is bad or good...Not one single human being has the authority ever recieved to tell whats allowed and what is not,

When I see wrong, see bad being done to another human being, another creature soul, another life form which feels pain, which suffers from life like we all do then I DO NOT CARE WEATHER THIS IS BY LAW, MONEY, BORDER or any given non excistant rule in our society which we made up rightfully to do, I DO NOT CARE AND I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS.

So no one can judge what is good/bad, including you according to your own statement, but then you judge what is good bad, e.g. law, money, border, etc.

No wonder you are confused.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:26 pm

Sunyata,
Sorry that you are in such despair.

May whatever goodness that is left in your world become embraced by your conscious awareness.
quietvoice

Postby Sunyata » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:07 am

In nature we all have an obligation, and to execute this obligation we are granted to acquire all the means necessary to achieve, or at least pursue this obligation.
Like when you are hungry, you are obligated to choose your freedom to live and that means eat, and the worse this hunger becomes, the closer you are to dying, at some point it is granted to fight another human being to kill and eat him, TAKE NOTE granted does not mean it is ok or a good thing, your actions are bad but you as a human being are not bad or good, your just human.
Our freedom is what means our survival as a species, keep on living towards the future together. Freedom is not what means all the riches in the world as an individual, it does not mean money, stuff or power. its OUR FREEDOM
I despite money, I hate it and I do not want it. Though I have it, and I have to get it and why is simple, not because of my own choice, because of people from this world who force me to do this, force all of us to do this. I just need food, water, clothes, a home, and a few basic things. They are all found in nature, stuff from nature which is no ones property to take, its ours.
I cannot do this all by myself, I need help in acquiring those by other fellow human beings. And the time and energy they spend of their lives in everything I acquire, I am gladly to give back in return with help I can offer and spend time and energy with of my life. fair is fair.
If it would work like this in this world, a human would spend much more time in giving what he can offer to humanity as what he would ask in return, simply for just one reason. Happiness and content in life are only found by just one thing, to spend lifetime and life-energy which contributes to humanity that has any value in its progression and will do something worthy to improve life. Making people happy, helping them be better is the only best thing there is.
TAKE NOTE people mean people now and also future wise, for example psychiatrists who give out meds to depressed/adhd/etc people, are helping those now which is a good thing in our reality, but they are genetically f***ing up humanity as organism and will cause issues for other humans in the future of nature, and that's a bad thing in true reality which is where the ultimate truth lies. In other words, this being a good thing is a lie for the ultimate truth which is higher then the current truth of our present moment, give meds is a bad thing.

Money is not a need in nature, and nature is a higher true reality where a higher truth lies then where money is called a need, our society system we created here with us in life on earth.
Needs are water, food, reproduction. These are our obligated choices for our own freedom as an individual, though by choosing these we also made the choice for freedom of others as we are able to help and contribute to their freedom in life by staying alive. If you are a house builder for example, you contribute to people in life with what they need, acquire more freedom. Giving more freedom to others, is giving what they need. But those who receive those gifts, or asked for those gifts that they received as an individual cannot say that the gift was what they needed, it is what they wanted to have.
Only if the gifts are being used for means to give something back to humanity again that improves our freedom, they can be called needs. If not, and if they were used for own self interest purposes, it was just what someone wanted but was not really needed.

People forget who they themselves are/were, they all are a horse on which a rider of power and control sits, holding a fishing rod in his hands which resembles money and at the end of the rope hangs a carrot before the horses head eyes and thats what makes the horse run/walk. We have child day care for people so they can keep working for their money, leaving their kids at those day care centers, horses running after the carrot. ADHD, Depression, you name it............................
At most jobs there are colleagues which are preying on whatever fault or mistake they can find on other colleagues, in order to get a better performance score which increases their bonus. Instead of telling how good they did their own job, it is far better working when they can say how others did bad at their job, this automatically states of themselves they did good. Horses running after the carrot. Such depression..............
I am not that horse, neither do I run after any carrot, there is nothing I want. This alone is what gives me so much freedom, it is incredible though I do experience this depression as all do, weather they are aware or unaware of it, the only difference for me is, I experience but I do not suffer from it only because I am aware of this truth.

I know what I need, and I know who I am. I have the same needs as all of us have to life, and I am a part of us all who all together need freedom which is good health and harmony.
If you make people aware of what does not work in this world, which is completely wrong here they would not be suffering so much from those mental diseases. By just being aware of these problems, it will be not needed to give out so many meds. I have been emailing with harvards psychology professors, they were not able to give any answer to what I wrote which states more then enough. Psychology is just a knowledge by observing of how people respond to their environment, and then see defects according to what would be defined as normal.
But there is no way to be able to define normal, as making something as a border of a country which separates one piece of land into many pieces is not a state of normal. Where is one piece of land, where many people live, someone draws and imaginable line on paper and states those people on one side are spanish, and the other side are french, now go make war against each other because it has been made possible! Normal, such a funny thing, maybe someone also is going to say soon that there is any truth in the knowledge we have learned.

Anyway, I appreciated the replies of you all here, specially thanks to you Richard and Quietvoice, I have learned from you both.
My apologies if I missed to respond to some questions, I know my own flaw in reading and overlooking written text. Both your effort of time and energy spend will be useful.
I am ending writing on this forum here, it was not what I initially figured to find, more psychologist and psychiatrist graduated people, nevertheless it gave me valuable info.
I just like to share you something on that ego discussion where it went down on at some point, something simple of it.
Having no ego is also not seeing things from your own perspective, and while I say I am nothing, it also means We are everything. So I also look to everything from the perspective of we, us together at everything. And with looking from we, there are multiple angles to look from. We as a whole, from past to present and future, but also as we now present day on earth towards we in the past, and we in the future. Humans before us, humans after us.
We who were before us, our ancestors which lived in caves and were very primitive, they would laugh at us when they would see us now, they would think we are stupid fools who have learned nothing. They themselves in their primitive way of living had a huge worry, a huge fear every day weather they would gather/catch their food and be not hungry or die the next day. It would be the biggest wish for them to find a solution to this fear and worry they had every day, no more worries about having food. What they experienced, makes them know more and see more of what most of us today even do not realise and psychology fails to understand in what they observe, to them we are silly foolish humans in how we build this system to live, and that's a fact which is true. Most do not know hunger, many see hunger, some give help with the same means that causes this hunger which everyone chases in their life.

All forfeit their obligation to nature, and even worse the opposite they work against this obligation, though most hold no blame as they are all simply unaware of this obligation.
But luckily, you are reborn when you do not learn your lesson here, from 250 million quite steady to 8 billion people only in a short period of time, more or less 150 years.

Goodbye,
Sunyata
Sunyata

PreviousNext

Return to Psychology