in nature we are obligated to choose our freedom

Postby Sunyata » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:21 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh @Richard,
I just noticed this reply from you which I just cannot resist to reply due to it is hilarious funny and also very valueble to see clearly.

Sunyata wrote:
Neither you, me or anyone of us human beings is able to judge what is bad or good...Not one single human being has the authority ever recieved to tell whats allowed and what is not,

When I see wrong, see bad being done to another human being, another creature soul, another life form which feels pain, which suffers from life like we all do then I DO NOT CARE WEATHER THIS IS BY LAW, MONEY, BORDER or any given non excistant rule in our society which we made up rightfully to do, I DO NOT CARE AND I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS.

So no one can judge what is good/bad, including you according to your own statement, but then you judge what is good bad, e.g. law, money, border, etc.

No wonder you are confused.

I say
Neither you, me or anyone of us human beings is able to judge what is bad or good...Not one single human being has the authority ever recieved to tell whats allowed and what is not,

You state
So no one can judge what is good/bad, including you according to your own statement, but then you judge what is good bad, e.g. law, money, border, etc.

and again, when I started to write about good and bad, i was trying to avoid getting confused for you by adding the word evil which stand for bad without an opposite. maybe it is my lack of writing, or your incapability to read/understand, i do not know but.

.Not one single human being has the authority ever recieved to tell whats allowed and what is not,
SO WHEN A HUMAN BEING TAKES THIS AUTHORITY UPON HIMSELF AND DOES RULE OVER OTHERS IN WHAT IS ALLOWED AND WHAT IS NOT
law, money, border, etc.
THEN HE DOES SOMETHING WHICH HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO DO, AND NOW YOU TELL ME
IS THIS ME WHO JUDGES, OR IS IT FROM THE TRUTH WHO STATES A FACT
borders/money/law = evil
using them by a person to rule over others = doing bad
that person himself who uses them to rule is by human definition, not bad, and not good, he is just human

it is not confusing to me, it is simple and logically for everyone, it is just that you are blinded by this system of society which has these things on non existence which you take for real.

just wake up and open your eyes, you do not need to be smart to understand this dear
Sunyata

Likes Received: 0

Postby Sunyata » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:43 am

to clarify this even more, no one can judge what is bad and what is good.

money does not excist, so it is not something which IS.
IT IS NOT, it does not excist.

a human is, and a human is what he is, a human. this human is not bad, and not good, he is just a human.
a human can do bad, and a human can do good. This is the humans act, this act judgement is based on a view towards things where this acts find place and it impacts, this judgement is therefore not made by self, but made by a view from somewhere else, NO EGO as I said.

Like when oil leaks into the ocean, that is a bad thing for the oceans life creatures, it is merely said form their point of view and not your own, thats not judging yourself, thats standing up for the lifes in the ocean. NO EGO
oil is not bad, oil is not good and ocean is not bad, and ocean is not good. but the act of oil going into the ocean is a bad thing.

oil excists, ocean excists, life in the ocean excists, humans excists, good excists, bad excists, they are all of the same thing, humans are humans and also fish and also ocean and also oil, it is all the same where it came from what its made of, what it is LIFE.

money is not, money does not excist. and what does not excist does not work in excistance, it will kill and destroy excistance. thats why the oil leaks in the ocean, nuclear waste leaks in the ocean, platic is in the ocean, because of money. THERE HAS AND WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING GOOD WHICH CAN MONEY CAN DO TO US AND ALL EXCISTANCE, IT ONLY DESTROYS. MONEY AND ALL OTHER THINGS WE MADE UP AND LET HAVE POWER IN EXCISTANCE.

and to be honoust here, i feel like i am either fooled by questions here while you know this but play stupid, or you should really look in the mirror and ask yourself if you really think that sex with a non existent virtual woman also can give kids one day in your excisting life. If you do, you at least have much knowledge to treath yourself properly, less money to pay t the psychologist practice lol

wake up Richard man, dont be stubburn bro
Sunyata

Postby Sunyata » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:05 am

you own a supermarket, a person comes up to you and ask for some food as he is hungry, and you ask if he has money, he says no and you deny to give him food.
he walks out and drops dead, starved from hunger. did you commit murder, or toke part in his death
as a customer you overhear this talk, asking for food, and you dont give him some of your spare money. as customer you then have commited murder, or toke part in his death.
you see commercials on tv asking for money to people starving from hunger, you dont pay, have you then commited murder to those who died, or have some part in their deaths

they simply need food, either you have it or you dont, if you have it and your able to share it in times of need, your responsible for whatever happens if you dont share.
today the food is costing money, either you have it and i do not need to mention that you dont have it, so your responsible for it all.................................we all are

and the solution is not that everyone should give this money, no.
we must not allow something to stand between us and nature

Sunyata,
Sorry that you are in such despair.

May whatever goodness that is left in your world become embraced by your conscious awareness.

thank you for this kindness Quietvoice, please dont worry about me, i am fine guaranteed.
help all other who need it, including youself with all do respect.
Sunyata

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:09 pm

Sunyata wrote:money does not excist, so it is not something which IS.
IT IS NOT, it does not excist.

Neither does good or bad Sunyata.

Good and bad, does not exist. The same as money, good and bad are inventions of your mind.

You say no one can judge, yet your posts are full of your judgments of what is good or bad.

Wake up Sunyata, don't be stubborn bro.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 998

Previous

Return to Psychology