Stopped smoking weed from morning to night after 12 years

Postby fuckedup1 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:34 am

Hi all,
I wanted to restore this post viewtopic.php?t=11254&start=60 which brought me here but is locked.
We are in the 2018 now, and wanted to ask you if there are new tips. Im taking pills to sleep, under medical supervision, I've always did sport,I use anabolic steroids too, they are not addictive but my life and health was really worse before using them.
My problem now is weed, which I dont smoke since 2 weeks and I feel extremely rare, I dont know if good or bad, just really weird, I cant focus on tasks but I do things I didnt before, before I lived jailed in my house, I have not friends, not even 1, no social life, but now I go with my dog like 3 times daily to the sea, which is 100 mts from home while before I only took her twice to the bathroom. I'm starting to take conscience about the importance of real things out of internet, but despite it, I have no too much to do out of internet. I quitted my job in October, I was in a big crisis, I was given wellbutrin which I started taking 2 days ago.
Someone passed for something like this?, do you believe my head will become to be "normal"?

Thank you.
fuckedup1

Likes Received: 0

Postby Candid » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:44 am

fuckedup1 wrote:now I go with my dog like 3 times daily to the sea, which is 100 mts from home...

This sounds really good, because from experience I know dog-walkers tend to make friends with each other while their dogs play together. Keep it up, keep yourself open to talking to people, and you'll gradually shift your focus from fuckedup to enjoying a better life. Good luck!
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 346

Postby Bagobones » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:26 pm

fuckedup1 wrote:My problem now is weed, which I dont smoke since 2 weeks and I feel extremely rare, I dont know if good or bad, just really weird, I cant focus on tasks but I do things I didnt before,

Someone passed for something like this?, do you believe my head will become to be "normal"?

Thank you.

Its called brainfog what you described here...

Yes I did, and so did ALOT of people all over the world these days. The good news is it will pass with time. But it can take alot of time.
What makes me a bit unsure answering you is your comment on using steroids.. I have no knowlege of that, and it has a bad rumour around it. It makes people aggressive I know, after dealing with alot of "big muscle steroid boys" that has just come out of prison at my work.
But I dont know if we are even talking about the same type of steroids..

But yes, (not taking the steroids into account) you will be just fine...
Bagobones

Likes Received: 142

Postby Siren1927 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:26 pm

I'm on Day 5 of quitting weed after about 12 years off and on myself. Smoked all day every day and now I'm in the brain fog too. Hang in there!!! It will pass and we will all be clear headed again!!!!! :) :) :)
Siren1927

Likes Received: 0

Return to Addictions