Weed PAWS from only short usage?

Postby Fuzuza » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:10 pm

Little backstory on me, Im 17 years old and never had a history of an anxiety disorder to this extent. Im very active, im still very social, love working out and playing basketball. I smoked weed everyday for about 5 weeks during my winter break from school after which I developed some really severe anxiety, I didnt stop smoking right then though I began smoking every weekend instead of everyday for maybe 2 weeks. Then i finally decided to stop smoking on February 17th. The severe anxiety went away in about 3-4 weeks of staying away from weed and went down to a more high moderate amount of anxiety and that too went away in about 2-3 weeks. Then I got to a state where my anxiety wasnt too bad at all i was able to enjoy things again that i normally used to and such. I smoked again this past weekend and I dont feel totally severely anxious but it is for sure more anxious than last week. My question is it even possible for me to be experiencing PAWS from weed even though I only smoked for 5 weeks daily and 2 or so weeks just smoking every weekend? I also smoked occasionally on weekends when my brother was in town before the 5 week weed binge.

Basically could I be experiencing PAWS despite the fact that I only used weed for 5 weeks consistently?
Fuzuza

Likes Received: 0

Postby exstonerinhell » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:40 am

The acute stage of withdrawal lasts a lot longer than I believe any of us suspect. It could be PAWS but I don't imagine you're in for a rough road. Stay clean, stay away from it, try to ignore your symptoms as much as possible and live your life. I suspect you'll be good in no time.
exstonerinhell

Likes Received: 79

Postby dhae2604 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:35 am

very possible. Im an example
dhae2604

Likes Received: 24

Postby Fuzuza » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:12 pm

Could you share your story?
Fuzuza

Postby Lyraguy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Give it a week or two and see if you don't feel better, in the meantime you should stay away from weed to avoid prolonging your anxiety. THC builds up in the fatty tissues and while you seem to have worked off the 5 weeks, last weekend's toke needs a little while to be out of your system.
Lyraguy

Likes Received: 1

Postby Fuzuza » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:29 pm

I’m abstained for 2 months and the anxiety only got a bit better it didn’t fully go away
Fuzuza