78 days weed free

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:50 am

Things are slowly getting better now, I find I have more motivation (some days) to do things I didn’t have motivation to do before. Starting to go to the gym more again now I feel that is helping a lot anxiety is starting to subside I still get anxious at times when it comes to socializing, obsessive thoughts still here and there not as bad as early months lungs still pushing out phlegm lungs still clearing out, weather is finally getting nice here after a long winter only downfall to that now is my allergies to nature, so I’m pretty congested right now and having a hard time breathing. I can focus a lot more better now still have moments throughout the da where I just zone out, vivid dreams have subsided a lot they are not as bad still waking up 5/6 am in the mornings sometimes though pretty annoying , I also am getting alittle bit of chert pains now and some headaches here and there anyone else experience that let me know.
Coldturkey2018

Likes Received: 6

Postby exstonerinhell » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:50 am

You're well on your way, man. Just keep at it and you'll be through the woods in no time.
exstonerinhell

Likes Received: 71

Postby TonyTheCat » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:50 am

Hey, CT, glad to hear you're doing better. So do I - 56 day. Certanly not 100% well but definitly better. Seems anxiety has gone and, as i supposed, changed by depression and letargy )) But i dont mind, keep going and looking forward for another milestone.

Ghost Dog, power, equality.
TonyTheCat

Likes Received: 24

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:37 pm

Thanks guys appreciate the support good luck on your quit as well keep going .
Coldturkey2018

Likes Received: 6