Weed withdrawal symptoms exist after 2 years and 6 months cl

Postby Saleem.S.Shaikh » Sat May 19, 2018 1:25 pm

Hello everyone, i was smoking weed from 5 years regularly, i quit suddenly due to some panic attacks, now im clean from 2 years and 6 months, even im suffering from high blood pressure 150/110, even i consulted a doctor he is giving me pills and he is telling that its withdrawal syndromes, im not getting what to do, im feeling like my head will be blast, heavy dizzynesa imbalance. Dont know how much it will take time to recover, and im loosing my all hopes of getting cured, my b.p also not reducing and im taking b.p pills, im thinking to commit suicide, i have no job and no money, please any one help me ill be very thank ful to him, i hate these symptoms,
Saleem.S.Shaikh

Likes Received: 3

Postby Candid » Sat May 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Saleem, I'm :shock: that your doctor would tell you you're still experiencing withdrawal symptoms after such a long time.

Here's what renowned endocrinologist Deepak Chopra has to say:

You get a new skeleton every three months.
You get a new skin every month.
You get a new stomach lining every four days.
You get a new liver every six weeks.
"Even within the brain, whose cells are not replaced once they die, the content of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and so on is totally different today from a year ago."
~ CHOPRA, D. (1989). Quantum Healing. New York: Bantam Books

Could you entertain the possibility that perhaps your high blood pressure has nothing whatever to do with the fact that you once had a weed habit? And that your worry about withdrawal symptoms going on forever is what's keeping it high?

im thinking to commit suicide, i have no job and no money..,

I'm truly sorry to hear about your troubles. A lot of people -- myself included -- have found that the world of work doesn't love and appreciate us as it once did. The technological revolution has been as devastating for the less adaptable among us as the industrial revolution was for our counterparts in the late 19th century.

I don't think you're helping yourself by attributing everything that's wrong with your life to your misuse of marijuana so long ago.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 324

Postby SoulFull » Sat May 19, 2018 4:39 pm

Hey brother, I googled " can high blood pressure patients drink lots of water and this came out in the results:

Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally by Drinking Water
Dr. Stephen Sinatra

Did you know that one of the benefits of drinking water is normal blood pressure? In fact, staying adequately hydrated is one of the simplest ways to lower your blood pressure naturally.

How does not drinking enough water raise your blood pressure? Water intake affects blood pressure in two ways. First, when you don’t drink enough water your body attempts to secure its fluid supply by retaining sodium. Sodium is your body’s “water-insurance mechanism.”

At the same time, dehydration forces your body to gradually and systematically close down some of its capillary beds. When some capillary beds shut down, it puts more pressure in the “pipes”—your capillaries and arteries—elevating your blood pressure. So, one of the best ways to lower your blood pressure naturally is by staying well-hydrated.

Do's and Don'ts for Lowering Your Blood Pressure Naturally With Water
DO drink the right amount of water. To get the maximum health benefits of drinking water, you need to drink eight to ten 8-ounce glasses of water per day.
Get more of Dr. Sinatra's advice on Healthy Blood Pressure

DON'T overdo it. While I want you to get the health benefits of drinking water, I don't want you to go overboard. Like a sponge, your body can absorb water at a limited rate. It will require some time to adapt to your new level of water intake and become fully hydrated. Drinking too much water can overwork your kidneys and digestive system. Hypertension, diabetes, and stress all leave the kidneys in a weakened state, so be careful. Finally, if you have congestive heart failure, kidney issues, or are taking diuretics and/or are on fluid restrictions, consult your physician before increasing your water intake. That’s because hypertension, diabetes, and stress all leave the kidneys in a weakened state.
DO drink more water when you exercise. You lose water through sweat and evaporation. So, to get the full benefits of drinking water you want to hydrate well before, during, and after exercise.

I'm no doctor, but I'd give it a try if I were you.
All the best.
SoulFull

Likes Received: 35

Postby jage » Sat May 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Soulful, thanks for the water post. The rule of 8 glasses a day is outdated. We all come in different sizes. Everyone should be drinking half their weight in oz of water. So a 100lb person should drink 50oz of water a day. I assume the same holds true for kilograms.

Saleem, I too have high blood pressure. I was clean of weed for 5 years after being a regular smoker for more than 20. (I’m back because I fell off the wagon :shock: ). Although my bp was likely made worse by the weed, high bp runs in my family. I used to teach an indoor cycling class and for years my bp was very low. My doctor says partly because of the excercis and also because of my hypothyroidism. There are many factors that affect blood pressure, so in your case I’m sure there’s something else going on there. As we get older, our blood vessels change too and can cause our bp to rise. Mine is not terrible but I do need to take the pills now. When I drink enough water and eat properly my weight goes down as does my bp. Concentrate on the things you can control. Ask your doctor to check your thyroid....a lot of doctors overlook that. My daughter struggled with hypothyroid symptoms during puberty that the doctors couldn’t figure out until I insisted on a thyroid test. Turns out she was so bad it stunted her growth and she might’ve developed thyroid cancer if they hadn’t caught it. She’s great now! Even outgrew the doc’s predictions by 2 inches!

Regarding suicide...I know you feel terrible right now. Health problems and even slow metabolism can make you feel so low, but this is never the best solution. Have you considered meditation? It’s important to reset your mind when you’re feeling like this. Check out this link for a great beginners meditation. https://www.tarabrach.com/meditation-th ... ompassion/

I hope you are feeling better today and keep us updated on your progress. Stay strong, my friend. This is a great place to share and be supported!
jage

Likes Received: 11

Postby Chronic Chronic » Sat May 19, 2018 7:07 pm

hey man sorry to hear about your problems but maybe this is a case of generalized anxiety? Anxiety can release a constant amount of adrenaline which constrict blood vessels and increase blood pressure and heart rate. I find that worrying about my health causes anxiety which in turn causes these physical symptoms, which in turn causes anxiety. Its a shitty cycle for sure. To break out of the cycle of anxiety u first have to find away to not be anxious (i know i know is a battle), what i noticed is the longer time u spend without anxiety the harder it is to feel anxious which can cause your symptoms. If your doctor checked your heart and ruled out heart problems then it is most likely a mental issue regarding anxiety.
Chronic Chronic

Likes Received: 1

Postby Saleem.S.Shaikh » Sat May 19, 2018 7:29 pm

Thank you very much - Candid , Soulfull , Jage , Chronic Chronic for your valuable replies, im very thankful to you all to show me right way and thankful for providing information to cure the blood pressure.... Ill read all of your replies again and again as it will give me strength to live my life. Thank you my brothers you are the best....
Saleem.S.Shaikh

Likes Received: 3

Postby Anxious_mary_420 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:19 pm

Hey Saleem.i think the posts above are wise. I don't have any wise words for you in the same way the others do but just wanted to say that you are not alone and that suicide is never the answer. Stay strong and hassle the he'll out of your doctor until he helps you like you deserve you have done an amazing job staying off weed for so long truly inspirational God bless you and I hope you feel better soon xx
Anxious_mary_420

Likes Received: 41

Postby DefiedOdds » Mon May 21, 2018 8:10 pm

Praying for your healthiness and wellbeing, spiritually..physically and mentally! :) Best of luck my friend.
DefiedOdds

Likes Received: 5