marijuana withdrawal and inflammation - scared again

Postby Chronic Chronic » Wed May 23, 2018 11:42 pm

So currently i'm almost 1 month into my recovery from weed, around 1 week ago i caught the flu. Usually when i catch the flu most symptoms are gone by day 3-4. but here i am on day 5-6 with bad left leg pain and my joints hurting. I think this caused my inflammation response to go haywire and cause excessive inflammation in my body causing a nasty problem. I think this is because weed will suppress inflammation so now that my body is more sensitive to these things my body try's to over compensate by producing too much inflammation. I went to a walk-in clinic and the doctor told me i have a flu complication called migrating myalgia (muscle pain), he prescribed anti-inflammatory and said if it doesn't clear up in a week i should come back and do a barrage of blood tests.. Great, a week of fear and pain. what happens if it doesn't clear up? when will it?.. so scared..

As someone with health anxiety, its so hard to describe to you the mental pain i feel right now.. I've just begun constantly crying but no tears. I'm so scared of nerve damage and long term auto-immune problems that may have developed since i smoked through my teen years. I'm such a fool! why did i think smoking weed everyday was okay! All these worries combined with PAWS stage of withdrawal is almost unbearable. I just cant.. i just want to feel healthy.. I only catch the flu maybe once a year and so why did it have to come right now! in summer of all times.. I hate it, i hate it all.. I'm trying to stay positive but how do i do that when every sensation my body feels reminds me of my current reality. I just want to wake up tomorrow and feel better! :(
Chronic Chronic

Likes Received: 1

Postby quietvoice » Thu May 24, 2018 11:40 am

Your health problems are due to your diet/lifestyle. Check out these two YouTube channels for help in changing direction: John Rose, Robert Morse ND.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 207

Postby Anxious_mary_420 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:37 am

Chronic chronic..try to stay calm and positive the medicine you have been given may well clear it all up if not the doctors will help you. Worrying yourself sick about what might not be is not going to help you at all. You have done brilliantly being sober for over a month. Keep fighting the PAWS symptoms try not to let them grind you down. I understand only to well how difficult that can be but you must keep going. I'm 8 weeks sober today and I already feel so much better,, depression has gone flatness is almost gone and anxiety is manageable although still gets me in the morning . Rest as much as you can put something on the TV to distract your mind and stay strong. Xx
Anxious_mary_420

Likes Received: 41

Postby quietvoice » Sat May 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Anxious_mary_420 wrote:the medicine you have been given may well clear it all up if not the doctors will help you.

Not a chance that the doctors actually are of help, but for very short term relief. If something clears up due to medicine, it is because the symptoms are suppressed. That is NOT healing. That's pushing the problem under the rug. The problem is diet/lifestyle. Doctors, generally speaking, do not advise on diet. Doing so puts their licensing in jeopardy, in many cases.

Please visit the recommended sites.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 207