Is it normal being moody?

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat May 26, 2018 4:03 pm

Guess what? wrote:I know that universe doesn't care, so sometimes I live in "nothing in life matters" mode.. yeah, like a videogame character.

That is a worthless mode. It is a waste.

It matters to you. That is all that matters. You are in here posting, because it matters. It doesn’t matter to the other 7.5999999 billion people on the planet. So what? It matters to you.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 976

Postby Candid » Sat May 26, 2018 4:26 pm

Candid wrote: You could try mindfulness techniques that are all over the 'net now.

Guess what? wrote:Like what? I found something like mindful breathing, awarenes, etc.

Yeah, that.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 284

Postby Guess what? » Sat May 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Guess what? wrote:I know that universe doesn't care, so sometimes I live in "nothing in life matters" mode.. yeah, like a videogame character.

That is a worthless mode. It is a waste.

It matters to you. That is all that matters. You are in here posting, because it matters. It doesn’t matter to the other 7.5999999 billion people on the planet. So what? It matters to you.

Well, yeah. It is normal that I thinkt to myself first. But when I think "what i want" I can't immagine anything out of stable relationship where a girl loves me, and I love her too.

Candid wrote:
Candid wrote: You could try mindfulness techniques that are all over the 'net now.

Guess what? wrote:Like what? I found something like mindful breathing, awarenes, etc.

Yeah, that.

I'll try. Thanks.
Guess what?

Likes Received: 12

Previous