Neuropathy - part of withdrawals?

Postby mikeabbot » Wed May 30, 2018 9:59 am

Hey!

I'm currently at 8,5 months and I gotta say I feel really good, happy, no more depression, no more anxiety but still have some issues. The worst is neuropathy. This weird and akwards feeling in legs that come and go. Did any of you had the same issues and how long did it take for you to return to normal. Should you get treated for that or just wait for the time to pass by?
I'm a pretty active person, doing sports almost every day in case that matters.

Thank you so much for your answers!

All the best,
Mike
mikeabbot

Likes Received: 25

Postby Anxious_mary_420 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:51 pm

Hi Mike...sorry have no idea about that side of withdrawal but wanted to say congratulations on 8.5 months that's awesome. I'm on 8 weeks and mostly ok except for anxiety you mention that your anxiety has gone now can I ask you how long you was sober before your anxiety went.? Hope you can stay strong and that the problem with your legs sorts itself out soon. Good luck xx
Anxious_mary_420

Likes Received: 41

Postby mikeabbot » Wed May 30, 2018 3:11 pm

Anxious_mary_420 wrote:Hi Mike...sorry have no idea about that side of withdrawal but wanted to say congratulations on 8.5 months that's awesome. I'm on 8 weeks and mostly ok except for anxiety you mention that your anxiety has gone now can I ask you how long you was sober before your anxiety went.? Hope you can stay strong and that the problem with your legs sorts itself out soon. Good luck xx

Let's say for about a month or so... I feel pretty good most of the time. I maybe have just slight anxious feelings here and then for a couple of minutes but that's it.

Congrats on 8 weeks!

all the best, Mike
mikeabbot

Likes Received: 25