1 Year off weed, this would be my journal i think

Postby dhae2604 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Jun5,2018 marks my 1 year no weed, Im just happy so I started my thread.

Still ups & downs, but more manageable now. maybe I can say Im more 'functional'
Im feeling that in 3more months Im much better.

I have many stories want to tell. but im sleepy now. I will post tomorrow. 4am here in our country ;D

btw I suffered a lot PAWS, mainly anxiety, depression, insomnia, & other mental worries.
Last edited by dhae2604 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dhae2604

Likes Received: 23

Postby George from UK » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Hi there.

Congratulations on your one year anniversary! I can't wait to hear some of your stories.
Looking forward to it.

George
George from UK

Likes Received: 73

Postby helenadoc » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:28 pm

Congratulations!!!! I'm happy for you, my friend! How are u feeling?
helenadoc

Likes Received: 51

Postby Anxious_mary_420 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Well done dhey 1 year. ...that's awesome keep going you've got this mastered now xx
Anxious_mary_420

Likes Received: 41

Postby dhae2604 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:13 am

lol id been the one mastered by the withdrawal

Hope youre doing fine friends! Btw I can now send PMs you can send me PMs here. Ill send you also PMs for updates.

Dont relapse...... ok......?
dhae2604

Postby dhae2604 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:52 am

hi there friend helenadoc
Im still ups & downs
but I started to less notice my symptoms specially when im outside the house & kept busy.
Do you also cold turkey your quit friends? or you weaned down before quitting?

do you still see a psychologist/chiatrist
dhae2604

Postby Cali-Detroit » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:01 am

Yo D, that's amazing! Congratulations, very inspiring...I can't wait to get there. Would you walk us through the stages, 3 mos, 6 months, 9 etc....? Just wanted to hear the progress mentally and physically. I think it would be helpful for us who are still struggling early in our process. Thanks much and well done!

PS. Yes cold turkey for me and no alcohol either
Cali-Detroit

Likes Received: 90

Postby Bagobones » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:33 am

dhae2604 wrote:hi there friend helenadoc
Im still ups & downs
but I started to less notice my symptoms specially when im outside the house & kept busy.
Do you also cold turkey your quit friends? or you weaned down before quitting?

do you still see a psychologist/chiatrist

Oi. Kumusta ka? Kahibalo ka mo binisaya? :) Or

Kamusta ka na? Sana ok ka diyan?

wich one is it? Province or the big city? :)

Keeping busy I found very effective too. over 1 year. Thats awesome..
Bagobones

Likes Received: 140

Postby dhae2604 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:14 am

okay lang ako bones, ikaw kumusta ka? marunong ka pala mag salita ng tagalog. Kailan ka ulit bibisita sa Pilipinas?

haha you know to speak some tagalog words bones even bisaya ha! . I heard you have many Pilipina babes here. Will update sooon ! ;)
dhae2604

Postby Bagobones » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:29 am

dhae2604 wrote:okay lang ako bones, ikaw kumusta ka?

Masaya ako, maraming salamat! :)

dhae2604 wrote: marunong ka pala mag salita ng tagalog.

hindi, kaunti lang. (come on, make it easy on me, dont shorten the words dhae. hehe). Nag-aaral ako ng Tagalog. nagsasalita ka ba ng Bisaya?

dhae2604 wrote:Kailan ka ulit bibisita sa Pilipinas?

ulit bibisita sa Pilipinas? hmmmm, Oktubre? Hindi ko alam... :)

dhae2604 wrote:haha you know to speak some tagalog words bones even bisaya ha! .

Your right smarty-pants! I know a little tagalog, and alot more bisaya.. Or Bisaya is hard, its so many dialects. I know the Davao dialect..

dhae2604 wrote: I heard you have many Pilipina babes here. Will update sooon ! ;)

Me? dili! they just say, ikaw buang unggoy. and then they run away.. hehe... Its hard to not be inspired by cloud 9 surf angels in Siargao you know... :)

And please update soon dhae.. I would love to hear more from your journey.. Interesting to hear a pinoy going through this... You shoud join the surf angels, in Siargao or Baler for some yoga and surf.. It will fix your depression and anxiety.

And those girls are very inspiering to visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMV3UldIOBo
Bagobones

Postby Anxious Bella » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:16 am

Congratulations! 1 year is my current goal :)
Anxious Bella

Likes Received: 2

Postby dhae2604 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:20 am

@bones
haha why they say that to you it means 'you crazy monkey' I dont know bisaya, tgalog only i grow near the capital city manila. too many dialects in our country ;D hope you visit soon & you enjoy your visit
I envy you bones Im not even at 1%of your smoking period but I have to face this withdrawal. I can vividly remember that I didnt have massive isssues on anxiety & depression before i met marijuana. Im currently in a bad wave, for a week or two. & I almost want to give up & try ADs whats your opinion on ADs. but i know the withdrawal from it is harder. have u tried ADs?

talk to you more soon ;)
dhae2604

Postby Bagobones » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:17 am

dhae2604 wrote:@bones
haha why they say that to you it means 'you crazy monkey' I dont know bisaya, tgalog only i grow near the capital city manila. too many dialects in our country ;D hope you visit soon & you enjoy your visit
I envy you bones Im not even at 1%of your smoking period but I have to face this withdrawal. I can vividly remember that I didnt have massive isssues on anxiety & depression before i met marijuana. Im currently in a bad wave, for a week or two. & I almost want to give up & try ADs whats your opinion on ADs. but i know the withdrawal from it is harder. have u tried ADs?

talk to you more soon ;)

Hi Dhae!
How are you doing today? so, lamang chongki? Walang shabu o fly high? I suspect your young. And I am very sorry your are in a bad wave. they come and go.

Yes I have taken a SSRi (AD) called Lexapro. I did not like it. So I stopped taking them after talking to my doctor. For me it felt like being on weak Manila MDMA.. hehe. But many also have success with them. If you choose to do it, listen carefully to your doctor, some of it is addictive..
And I am serious. I used your home city and country to get well! By exercising and eating clean food. Its good yoga studios in BGC and Makati. Probably all over Manila. I used a yogaHive in Makati if I remember correctly. I played tennis in Pasig. I went to Fight Factory in the Fort and trained there.
And I got to ride a lot of jeepney, and that is fun.. hehe.. thats AD too.. hehe
And then you have beautiful San Juan, Baler and Zambales. Only a bussride away, with all the inspirational people insane beaches, jungles and surf. Thats the best AD you can get.
I fell in love while walking Bundok Apo..
I am sorry to say I got waaay to close to labanan sa Marawi. That is an experience I will never ever forget, and is probably a little bit why I had to do some AD. Philippines even scarred me a bit.. hehe
So no, I did not like AD. I could have gone all over the world to fix myself. I chose your home town, and your home country because its sooo awesome and beautiful, instead of AD, before Marawi. After Marawi I chose to try some. hehe..
they called me a buang buang bugo unggoy because I am... hehehe.. And no, I have not been with a pilipina babe. My ex babe is born in Mindanao, but she is not pilipina..
Bagobones