Personality change

Postby Dinojomby » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:35 pm

I have been having a problem with my glasses. I feel that i'm not myself while i wear them. This is expecially a problem at school where i can't see the board without them. It almost feels like my eyes are being strained and i just can't act like myself. This also occurs anywhere else i put on my glasses. This has been a big problem in my life for about all the time iv'e had my glasses (2 years). It might've a bad prescription, not great with people, i don't know. Any help or advice is great.
Dinojomby

Likes Received: 0

Postby Mustafa » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:28 am

Hi. When i was about 18-19 i got cross-eyed glasses with focus on long distanced objects all at once, i used them for sometime then quit using them. Then i accepted using long/near distanced glasses without squinting aspects. Only recently i settled down with glass type (not the looks/style) at age 30.

Your personality is allright as long as you are a good honest person, that has nothing to do with your glasses. It is not like you can quit school because of the glasses, fix the distance in the glasses, ignore the rest - unless you can do a surgery to your eyes.

Surgery has better chances of succes at young age.
Mustafa

Postby lol4er » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:30 pm

the topic is misleading )
lol4er

Likes Received: 1