How fight this?

Postby Mayfair » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:42 am

I wish you well.
Mayfair

Likes Received: 5

Postby Leo Volont » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi Guess What,

To worry about being "cheated on" shows a degree of insecurity and neediness which is unbecoming in a Man. As a Man why should you care what Women does? Then remember, all love affairs eventually wind down. If it is not the woman cheating on the man, well, it will be the Man. Remember that while you are blaming the women for cheating, you might want to cheat a little yourself someday. It is best to not pay any attention to all of that. But, yes, if you are in a relationship and the cheating is getting flagrant and indiscreet, then you might ask your Lady Friend if she is not beginning to feel crowded in the relationship. Nothing to be angry about, but just a fact that you both have to deal with. But, yes, some couples, in the crazy enthusiasm of new love, seriously over commit themselves -- moving in together and buying a lot of property and stuff that is "ours" and so when the breakup comes, then there are a thousand details to deal with and decisions about who gets what. Somebody has to find a new place to live. Or maybe both of you, if the rent was taking two paychecks to handle. Sometimes when one breaks up, it is not anger over the Romance, but anger over having to deal with all the damned details.

Oh, that brings to mind a trick that women, and even some guys have. After the First Flush of New Love when things begin to cool down, the Woman will want to seek security and confidence by asking for Commitments. It is exactly what shouldn't be done. People who hit a rough patch think they can fix things by getting engaged. that's crazy. Married couples who are having problems might decide to have a baby. Somehow they think that by intensifying and elaborating the Commitments, that it will somehow make up for the ever decreasing quality and quantify of Love. But honestly, once you fall into a losing streak, doubling your bets will only make it worse. If a woman ever asks for some kind of a commitment, well, remind her of the most recent difficulties in the relationship and suggest to her, that it does not seem to be wise to make any kind of a fresh commitment while you both are still having so many problems, and that perhaps it would be more sensible to evaluate whether the relationship should continue on at all.
Leo Volont
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 137

Postby Guess what? » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:21 pm

Yeah, this in case of a relationship.
But if I just met a girl, nowadays there's a joke, which is "and if i go with another one?" or "I wanna see others", I reply with "Ok, sure, I'm nobody to tell you to do not". They just reply "I would/will do whatever you say".
Ok, I should not be angry about this, but well sure I will be more okay if it does not seem like I give them the permission. :lol:
I met another girl, and she is crazy, and lost her mind for me. I cannot tell she's okay, she is breaking up with her boyfriend and she's cheating on him with some guys, the last (or so she said) is me and she looks like really crazy for me. We just met, but she's asking what i want for her, that she cannot live without me, she feels something.
Honestly everything looks like really.. crazy? I mean, looks like the same script: she's 20, having trouble with his boyfriend (40 years old), he's violent and she meets me. Then looks like she likes me so much, but at the first mistake she wants to break up. With the first one I suffered really much and get angry as faque (and started this topic). Now I'm trying to do not get into this much, but pretending so.

Yeah, thanks for the tips, actually it is a problem that people had trouble and so the go together in something bigger, maybe thinking that a new experience can turn on again that "fire".
Guess what?

Likes Received: 15

Postby Leo Volont » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:42 pm

Guess what? wrote:Yeah, this in case of a relationship.
But if I just met a girl, nowadays there's a joke, which is "and if i go with another one?" or "I wanna see others", I reply with "Ok, sure, I'm nobody to tell you to do not". They just reply "I would/will do whatever you say".
Ok, I should not be angry about this, but well sure I will be more okay if it does not seem like I give them the permission. :lol:
I met another girl, and she is crazy, and lost her mind for me. I cannot tell she's okay, she is breaking up with her boyfriend and she's cheating on him with some guys, the last (or so she said) is me and she looks like really crazy for me. We just met, but she's asking what i want for her, that she cannot live without me, she feels something.
Honestly everything looks like really.. crazy? I mean, looks like the same script: she's 20, having trouble with his boyfriend (40 years old), he's violent and she meets me. Then looks like she likes me so much, but at the first mistake she wants to break up. With the first one I suffered really much and get angry as faque (and started this topic). Now I'm trying to do not get into this much, but pretending so.

Yeah, thanks for the tips, actually it is a problem that people had trouble and so the go together in something bigger, maybe thinking that a new experience can turn on again that "fire".

Hi GW,

It's a good idea to never catch a girl "on the rebound". And, yes, girls should stay away from guys that just broke up. Heck, some people say six months, and other people say a year. By those standards YOU are still on the rebound from your last breakup, and so you would be a terrible choice for a woman. Also, the Ex-Boy Friend if "violent".
so, you don't have to just wait for the woman to get over her old boyfriend, but it would be good to wait for the ex-boyfriend to fully process the break up too. You wouldn't want to get killed, would you? Also, the woman could be trying to use you, to make her boyfriend jealous. Maybe she is trying to get you killed because nothing would excite her more than seeing her 40 year old boyfriend break every bone in your body and then skin you alive. Some chicks are really crazy, you know?
Leo Volont
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 137

Postby Guess what? » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:07 am

Hi Leo.

Sure you are drastic. xD
Her boyfriend is really far, and she moved on in my region for start a "new life". She says she doesn't want him anymore, but in the same time she keeps answering to his messages and let him ruin her day.
Today she showed that "wife side", that side which she wants to take over the control and want explanations.
Once I would fell in this trap, now I will not.
I mean, I'll just see how it will go, but when it will be worst, I will give up.

I'm not a bad choice. I'm a really good and kind guy. Just have trouble for a job, but 90% of people have it here.
Guess what?

Postby Guess what? » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Well, things are went good, and I had sex for first time. Yay
Not a complete session, but i can tell I did insert myself in a girl.

So, now the girl is coming back home; I explained to another one (by chat, I don't really know her) how I have been gentle and kind with her, and so She started to call me "slave" or "whiteknights", saying that she can see that I'm aggressive sometimes, but just because I suffer things, and not 'cause I'm bad.
I stayed calm and just explained to her that i'm "easy going" and since that girl didn't steal anything from me; I did not any sacrifice.
But sure that girl annoyed me with her judgments. tsk
Guess what?

Postby Guess what? » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:48 pm

So the girl cheated on me with her ex.
Well, everybody understood that things were going in this way.
So, I stayed calm and say to her that i want to close up this.
I don't understand, she comes back to him everytime, 'cause "in the beggining he was kind" even if then he beat her several times, and she still...

Really, sometimes i think i'm just too good.
Well, everybody cheats on others, but at the very beggining?
And now I know that she will get banged everyitime from him, so...

Yeah, i know we said that cheating shouldn't be a problem, but though it's very hard.
Guess what?

Previous