Green tea day

Postby Candid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:11 am

desperate788 wrote:I choose being lonely indeed

Yes, you do.

I choose moving where I can see my mother more but this isn't possible because of the job market in turkey

Then you don't choose it. You choose the job.

I choose indeed junk food

Then you will go on being unhealthy.

I can't change

You could if you wanted to, but what I see is reasons to stay stuck.

So you keep telling us you want to see your mother more often, you'd like a girlfriend, you'd like to travel... but what you actually choose is a safe but dismal passage to the grave. It's SOOOO dismal that you consider food and drink entertainment (healthy alternatives are 'boring').

You don't get anything good in life if you're afraid to take risks. You just get SAFE and BORING.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 360

Postby desperate788 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:19 am

Indeed I'm afraid to take risks my mind is such a worry mess. I agree that I'm on a dismal way to grave it's unfortunate but true. But I don't see this as a current me fault I made mistakes at teen hood and got sensitive areas of my brain that promotes joy confidence and bravery damaged. I'm like disabled people because of that as brain doesn't heal easily not much hope for me.
desperate788

Likes Received: 49

Postby Candid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:32 am

This is what you keep telling us. Trust me, desperate, we're all tired of reading it.

You are still capable of making decisions. The decision you've made is to continue working at the tax office in Manisa so you can go on being miserable and lonely, with none of your dreams fulfilled.

Yes, that's the decision you've made. But you can change your mind at any time.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby desperate788 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:41 am

I don't want to work at tax office I'm afraid to resign you know how mess my mind is I can't make the decision I'm full with worries obsessions about politics in my country if you have known in such a terrible condition is my mind you will think that I'm right to complain. I can't even write a proper reply how would I find a job? I can't even open my computer due to anxiety how would I take risks?
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:47 am

I crave joy and sexual desire with no success idiotically. This makes things worse. I can't stop this I don't accept that I can't have any joy in this life.
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:50 am

I don't want to impair people's mood but only death can save me :(
desperate788

Postby Candid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:00 am

desperate788 wrote:I don't want to work at tax office

TIP: Don't do what you don't want to do.

I'm afraid to resign

I get that. I don't know how many times I've walked out of a job without another one to go to. Sometimes I've regretted that, but so what? I'm still here, and I've had plenty of adventures.

you know how mess my mind is

Well, my friend, you're still coherent and you're still making choices. The quality of your life is up to you.

I can't make the decision

You are making it now. Every moment you're making decisions. Coffee or tea, stay in or go out, say hello to that beautiful woman or go home alone and listen to music, go back to your mother or keep the job. All of that is decisions you're making.

I'm full with worries obsessions about politics in my country

Yeah, obviously I don't know about that. I don't even know about the politics in my countries (two of) but I do know this: I am the one who makes decisions in my life. I've been burned a few times -- that's how we grow -- but I don't concern myself with who's running the country or what decisions they might be making. It's stupid to worry about things you can't control.

if you have known in such a terrible condition is my mind you will think that I'm right to complain.

I'll defend anyone's right to do whatever they like, but Blind Freddie knows complaining doesn't get you anywhere. It doesn't get you out of the hole you've dug for yourself. You just have to make a decision and start clawing your way out... or make the decision to curl up and die.

I can't even write a proper reply how would I find a job?

I'm not the best person to answer that. I haven't had paid work for years. I'm self-employed, you see. There's not a lot of money in it but fortunately I don't need a lot of money. I make my decisions and I stand by them, right or wrong.

I can't even open my computer due to anxiety how would I take risks?

You don't seem to get it, desperate. Your present choice is the biggest threat to your wellbeing. Lonely bachelors who hate their jobs are predisposed to every kind of stress-related illness.

But that's your choice. It always is.

desperate788 wrote:I crave joy and sexual desire with no success idiotically.

But no failure, either. If you never try, you never fail.

This makes things worse. I can't stop this I don't accept that I can't have any joy in this life.

Like I said before, you don't deserve it. You don't get to joy by wallowing in misery. You don't get good stuff by endlessly declaring yourself powerless.

desperate788 wrote:I don't want to impair people's mood but only death can save me :(

That's a good position to be in. If you're not scared of dying, what else can possibly trouble you?
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby desperate788 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:10 am

I'm like a rabbit..so afraid of death..A coward maybe if it weren't so if I had a piece of bravery I would end this life much earlier it's a disaster my life suffering every minute.
desperate788

Postby Candid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:21 am

Do you know of anyone who's worse off than you are?
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby desperate788 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:26 am

Yes there are possibly worse people. But my condition should be one of the worst. Zero joy suffering 7/ 24. One of the worst mental diseases.
desperate788

Postby Candid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:35 am

desperate788 wrote:Yes there are possibly worse people.

Possibly?

My dear friend, you might want to consider organising a fundraiser for people affected by natural disasters, people who are starving, animals that are cruelly treated... or just help an old person get on a bus with their shopping. These are good ways to meet kind people... and realise your own life isn't that bad.

But my condition should be one of the worst.

Nothing's so bad that it couldn't be worse.

Let's say your mother gets hit by a car and killed. The tax office fires you. You find out you have cancer. Hell, even your power being interrupted so you can't sit here telling the world how much you suffer.

Zero joy suffering 7/ 24. One of the worst mental diseases.

Seriously, quit moaning. Either do something about getting the things you say you want, or shut up about it.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby desperate788 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:42 am

There is nothing I can do..drugs supps green tea not working..walking not working..sunshine doesn't work. You will say do juicing I'm sure that won't work too.
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:44 am

Even most seriously impaired people can have some joy..
desperate788

Postby Candid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:51 am

desperate788 wrote:You will say do juicing I'm sure that won't work too.

Why would I say that? I've suggested it enough times. You've decided it 'doesn't work' for you.

desperate788 wrote:Even most seriously impaired people can have some joy..

Go and talk to one of them, and find out how 'happy' they are. Plenty of them haven't got any food to juice, much less a juicer to juice it in. Their children are starving, and they have to watch that.

Plenty of people are too old and too ill or disabled to get out of their homes and walk in the sunshine. Ask them how 'happy' they are.

Why should you be happy, when all you do is complain about what you haven't got? You've got plenty. You can still walk. You can still eat. You can still go to work. Lots of people can't do any of those things.

If you want to be happy, and you're desperate enough for drastic solutions, try making someone else happy.

https://www.statravel.co.uk/volunteerin ... DlEALw_wcB
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby desperate788 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:57 am

Yes there are people with serious problems and I'm one of them. That's the fact.
desperate788

PreviousNext

Return to Light Lounge