Getting ready to quit nicotine and only vape weed evenings

Postby TrueReality » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:36 pm

I have quit both weed and tobacco with the help of this forum in the past, on a couple of occasions, once for 6 months then another for more than a year.

However, I did eventually fall back into bad patterns and habits very gradually when I look back at it now. Once I was drunk and thought having a cigarette would be enjoyable, and I would be able to handle it without forming a habit, and I didn't.

Not straight away anyway, I went to a weed festival with a friend, here I started vaping weed only, I had curbed the nicotine/tobacco. We had a great time at the festival and it felt okay to vape weed, he had a tobacco weed mix spliff, I took a couple of hits, omg I was buzzing, literally the nicotine felt like electricity in my body, tingly all over, I'm not gonna lie, it was very enjoyable.

I finished weed in vaporizer, I only had a couple of grams but it lasted a few days and maybe even a week because my tolerance was so low. Nowadays I can smoke a couple of grams in a day no problem, even twice that in fact.

Stuff happened in my life, bad choices, shitty people, low paid work, horrible boss. Mainly horrible boss, other workers smoking I was health nut always prescribing yoga and water diet etc. Until horrible boss wore me down, I took a couple of puffs of a roll up ciggy to get through the afternoon, it worked.

After a week of doing this I did not want to keep taking people ciggies so I got my own, there I was back on the nicotine and getting stoned on mix joints at home. I know I am rambling, Cant remember the exact timeline, I may have had another quit in between because I used to have a tobacco vaporizer also.

Now, I am at a point, stoned at the moment, where I have to quit tobacco for sure. I am happy vaping cannabis as ritual or ceremony, but not wake and bake or dheavy daily habit as I have been. I really missed it when I stopped. Although yoga has provided me with the best feelings I have ever experienced.

Forever seems to final, complete abstinence feels like to much pressure(thc). :?:
TrueReality

Likes Received: 2

Postby Bagobones » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:49 pm

TrueReality wrote: I really missed it when I stopped. Although yoga has provided me with the best feelings I have ever experienced.

Forever seems to final, complete abstinence feels like to much pressure(thc). :?:

Cool! What kind of yoga do you do?

The last thing you mention, forever seems too final.. Thats the whole meaning of the term "one day at a time". Thats where it originates from. All addicts of substanses and alcohol has the same saying. ONE DAY AT A TIME! Because forever is demoralizing for a detoxing addict missing his/hers drug of choice. The only thing you have controll over is RIGHT NOW, and RIGHT NOW you chose to be sober. Tomorrow is tomorrow.. It has not happened yet...
Bagobones

Likes Received: 137

Postby TrueReality » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:03 am

Thank you bagobones :)

Kundalini yoga, I left it for a while but recently returned (stoned) but still connected to a divine blissful energy after an hour and a quarter of yoga. I also smoked after yoga till early hours although the blissful feeling was there naturally from yoga.

I have also will soon have some dmt or the chance to attend a ceremony. I really want the mj out of my system so that I can breakthrough without mj holding me back or dulling the experience.

I will stop both and take it one day at a time, I am being realistic. I want tobacco gone permanently! for sure and maybe vape weed to help, then stop vaping and take it one day at a time.

I would be happy using mj in vape once or twice a month. Festivals, music concerts, hippy events only.
TrueReality

Postby Bagobones » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:53 am

TrueReality wrote:Thank you bagobones :)

Kundalini yoga, I left it for a while but recently returned (stoned) but still connected to a divine blissful energy after an hour and a quarter of yoga. I also smoked after yoga till early hours although the blissful feeling was there naturally from yoga.

Nice! You know! hehe.. For me its exactly as you say, 1 hours 15 minutes of ashtanga, then divine blissful energy.. :) You know the last time I got out of it, it was a woman on the street carrying her mat, with the goofy after yoga smile all over her face, that got me back into it. I just wanted what she had been taking, for that high looked sooo nice! :)

TrueReality wrote:I have also will soon have some dmt or the chance to attend a ceremony. I really want the mj out of my system so that I can breakthrough without mj holding me back or dulling the experience.

Are you smoking it, or since you call it a ceremony, is it Ayahuasca? Just remember, its just another psychoactive drug that trips you out. The "ceremony" spiritual part of it is just bs. Take it for what it is, tripping on a drug to have fun with some friends. If its in your sofa or with a tribe in a latin american rain forrests, its still just some people tripping thougheter. hehe.. I dont think weed in your system will make much difference. Or you can just skip it. Thats about the most useless touristy thing you can do in the forrests and jungles on holiday... my 2 cents... Breaking through or becoming completely unbelievable f***ed up on a drug. Its the same, just using different words. Its nothing spiritual with it. Good luck and have fun.

TrueReality wrote:I would be happy using mj in vape once or twice a month. Festivals, music concerts, hippy events only.

That would be my dream too. I cant do that. I hope you can. I still miss weed alot. But 2 hits and I am back to my 3 joints and coffee breakfast every day..
Bagobones

Postby TrueReality » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:49 am

More wise words, thank you my friend.

I agree, getting f***ed up is all the same thing, but with a ceremony an intention is set. I have heard of people quitting nicotine or weed after smoking pure dmt.

I have been clear in the past and believe that will power can be strengthened through practice, yoga, meditation, diet, etc.

A day at a time seems the key...but I still want to enjoy my life at festivals etc an alternative way is through yoga and health only...and dmt in medicine cabinet for very special occasions.

Thanks for the inspirational words, and sharing of thoughts.

Peace
TrueReality

Postby Bagobones » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:10 pm

TrueReality wrote:More wise words, thank you my friend.

I agree, getting f***ed up is all the same thing, but with a ceremony an intention is set. I have heard of people quitting nicotine or weed after smoking pure dmt.

I have been clear in the past and believe that will power can be strengthened through practice, yoga, meditation, diet, etc.

A day at a time seems the key...but I still want to enjoy my life at festivals etc an alternative way is through yoga and health only...and dmt in medicine cabinet for very special occasions.

Thanks for the inspirational words, and sharing of thoughts.

Peace

Well, "getting to the other side", or getting f*cked up, is a matter of the amount you take, not if you got weed leftover in your blood. Ayahuasca gets you so insanly high, so fast, that you lose control to a point of not understanding how to hit a meth pipe or how to drink the rest of your tea. And thats how people do not reach "the other side". They are too f*cked up to finish the pipe or tea... The "helper" "shaman" your friend, what ever you call him/her, is there to make sure you understand how to hit the pipe, and to kick you out if you sh*t yourself or puke all over yourself... Not for a "healing" reason.. The healing word, is just that, a way of saying something. It sounds better than the guy dragging your sorry bad-tripping a*s to the bathroomn to avoid poop and vomit on his floor...

When I did it in a latin american country, with mr California "shaman" with dreads, in the jungle, It was basically a mess of him having some hippie music on at first, then he started to "clense my chakras".. I did not mention to him that the Asian chakras thing has nothing to do with tripping on psychadelics in a jungle with backpackers from the west, in northern Brasil.
And I forgot to mention to him that the same chakra healing was performed by 1000s of ravers in Goa, India and Ko Pha-ngan, Thailand, that was getting ready to eat MDMA smuggled from Holland before going dancing to the latest hottest DJ from NYC and London on Had rin beach or the famous hippy trail in Goa...

My grandmother is from a tribe. 100% tribe woman, from a tribe that use to have shamanistic rituals. With skeleton bones as drumsticks and everything. Her tribe did it 100s of years ago. But them, like me, has entered 2018. Now they are rocking the latest Arctic Cat snowmobiles while hearding their rain deer flocks. They only bring out the drums and classic outfits for the tourists..

So when mr Californian "shaman" and his Sao Paolo friend, with "tribal" paint in his face, brought out the shaman drums, I had to ask them to stop. The whole thing was turning into a scene from a Cheech and Chong movie. And I felt they where insulting my intelligence, and my grandmothers pride.

For the trip itself and my intention for tripping, well, I can only tell you that its for a reason you should have your life in order and some internal good vibes going before you hit that pipe. Because that drug is prone to the worst bad trips, including vomiting and shitting yourself, so you better be prepared with some good vibes inside your brain...

My best tip is to save up some money and do it on Costa Ricas envision-festival or a similar setting. Hawaii have good festivals, so do Bali. At least then you get the benefit of some adventure on the side.
Bagobones

Postby TrueReality » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:39 pm

hey man, thanks for message.

Have looked up envision festival, it looks awesome. It looks like a safe place to journey into psychedelics because their is so much love and good practises, ie yoga, music, drums etc. Psychedelic substances are different and in a nurturing environment, the world can be peaceful and beautiful.

Its okay to be against getting f***ed up in ceremony or recreationally just for kicks. But some people will get an enormous shift from using not abusing these magical plants and compounds.

Part of me believes we are powerful beyond comprehension and can live without mind altering drugs. In reality life is short, and missing a powerful psychedelic self examining journey can be missing out on something big.

What I'm saying is, don't feel bad whatever you do, or do not do. It is your life!

You have an interesting background.

I will be journaling my experience in the next few days.

Love the conscious events in beautiful places.

Thank you
TrueReality

Postby TrueReality » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:49 pm

went to yoga stoned again. Still have beautiful blissful energy flowing. I imagine it would be the same if not better energy if I had a clear head. I want to get control over maryjane, I want her to be a servant, not a master.

I am getting closer to abstinence, but have an event planned in a couple of months for a weekend of hedonism.

I will stop. I will stop. I will stop.
TrueReality