I unconsciously know things that I shouldn't

Postby Alex Recipe » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:37 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Alex Recipe wrote: This of course doesn't explain to me how it can be so precise in my case even if I'm speaking of clinical cases.

It currently doesn’t explain it, because as you have stated it hasn’t been tested. You are currently guessing based on anecdotal evidence provided by friends.

My hope was to find someone that can do this and has already the questions that I am looking for, but yeah I guess I have to go the long route to get to this, hoping to get an audience and be able to go to university and maybe find my answers there.
Alex Recipe

Likes Received: 0

Postby quietvoice » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:02 am

Alex Recipe wrote:youtube channel Recipe Of Instructions

I just discovered Jordan Peterson less than a month ago. Glad that I did.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 211

Postby Alex Recipe » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:08 am

I've been following him for about 2 years, if you want to discuss his views I'm always available the socials are in the descriptions of every video
Alex Recipe

Postby Alex Recipe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:21 am

If any of you get this message, I'm pretty sure that everything I knew it was from various movies and cartoons, having a really high IQ i learn everything extremely fast which made me understand quite easily when something was actually useful in the real world or not, I had many experiences where I was wrong in my predictions but every time I would predict something in my own mind instead of sharing it with others, I would only share it if I was sure even though I had no proof of what I was saying, but I felt incredibly sure about those predictions, and they were always right.

SO that's what I think, because of how my mind works, I managed to get real life informations from art in various mediums, specifically Anime, that was a big part since there are plenty of Japanese cartoons that make psychology very simple and obvious, if anyone wants to delve in this medium I would suggest Ergo Proxy, a masterpiece in my opinion.
Alex Recipe

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Alex Recipe wrote:having a really high IQ i learn everything extremely fast which made me understand quite easily when something was actually useful in the real world or not,

This is not psychology, yet it affects your psychology—lifestyle in regards to diet. Have you found the really useful information in that arena? I'm curious.
quietvoice

Postby Alex Recipe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:17 pm

quietvoice wrote:This is not psychology, yet it affects your psychology—lifestyle in regards to diet. Have you found the really useful information in that arena? I'm curious.

What you wrote makes no sense to me...

And of course it's psychology, it's nothing more than the human mind.
Alex Recipe

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:21 pm

Alex Recipe wrote:And of course it's psychology, it's nothing more than the human mind.

It is all MIND. No question on my part.

Post #2000

edit:
Have you found the really useful information in that arena?
quietvoice

Postby Alex Recipe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:27 pm

what arena?
Alex Recipe

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Alex Recipe wrote: SO that's what I think, because of how my mind works, I managed to get real life informations from art in various mediums, specifically Anime, that was a big part since there are plenty of Japanese cartoons that make psychology very simple and obvious,

Which researchers/university are you working with to test your hypothesis?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 996

Postby Alex Recipe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:55 pm

As i'm only trying to give an answer to myself, none.

I'm not interested in proving anything, I just know that this is possible since it happened to me.
If I actually get an opportunity to test this in a research, I will try to understand more.

I have no doubt that this is something that everyone can know, as you can understand your subconscious by only thinking a lot about it.

I don't rely on research and scientific papers unless I really need to, beside that, is there any paper on this matter? If there is I have no knowledge or access to any.

[regarding psychology, I don't mean it as a study or clinical matter, but only as human actions and behaviour]
Alex Recipe

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Alex Recipe wrote: beside that, is there any paper on this matter? If there is I have no knowledge or access to any.

There are thousands of research papers and decades of work on the subject, that up to this point demonstrate people are not capable of using cartoons to unconsciously know psychology and thereby predict the future of human behavior. The research shows that what you claim is untrue.

Therefore, your unique ability is a case study that would prove the current understanding of the scientific community wrong.

Basically, you owe it to the world to have your unique ability researched so that everyone can learn and better understand. But, if you wanted, you could avoid the talk shows, the fame, and the money for your unique ability, by just remaining quiet and only talking to researchers at Stanford or some other university with a strong psychology research program.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Alex Recipe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:51 pm

I don't think that my ability is something special or unique though.

I can't even immagine what the tests would be about and how it would work but I'm certainly eager to do such experiments.

I don't have any connections with any university as you can immagine.

To be honest I take your comment as a joke, but if you happen to have connections, be my guest.
Alex Recipe

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:56 pm

Post #37:
Alex Recipe wrote:what arena?

Are you serious? Post #34. A few IQ points must have dropped to the ground.
quietvoice

Postby Alex Recipe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:01 pm

quietvoice wrote:*
Post #37:
Alex Recipe wrote:what arena?

Are you serious? Post #34. A few IQ points must have dropped to the ground.

....in both cases I don't know what arena you're talking about.
Alex Recipe

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Alex Recipe wrote:I don't think that my ability is something special or unique though.

So then why did you post?

I don't think breathing is special or unique, hence I don't start a thread reference my ability to breath.

I guess at this point, it is not clear what purpose you posting about your non-special, non-unique ability serves.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

PreviousNext