I unconsciously know things that I shouldn't

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:40 am

Alex Recipe wrote:Again..... I have no connections or knowledge of how to get to speak to anyone in that sector.

Okay. And you think that will somehow change by posting in here?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 988

Postby Alex Recipe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:51 am

Where should I post?
Alex Recipe

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:02 am

Alex Recipe wrote:Where should I post?

That is up to you.

By all means continue to enjoy your time in here. You seem to find it valuable.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Alex Recipe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:58 am

You owe it to the world to bring this case of study to light, aren't you supposed to do something about it since I have no idea what to do with it?
Alex Recipe

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:06 am

Alex Recipe wrote:...aren't you supposed to do something about it since I have no idea what to do with it?

Nope. It is quietvoice’s responsibility.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Alex Recipe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:10 am

The man that saves the day you are :lol:
Alex Recipe

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:29 am

Alex Recipe wrote:The man that saves the day you are :lol:

Yep. And there is no need for them to thank me.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:51 am

Alex Recipe wrote:I suffer from depression so the most I can do is write in obscure forums,

Alex Recipe wrote:Diet is not my area of interest.

Depression, in addition to changing how one uses their thinking power, can be alleviated by following a species specific diet. A strong correlation exists between diet and feeling states and behavior. Experiencing states of mind labeled as depression would be a great reason to explore this idea, to at least stick your toe in the water.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 209

Postby Alex Recipe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:59 am

quietvoice wrote:
Alex Recipe wrote:I suffer from depression so the most I can do is write in obscure forums,

Alex Recipe wrote:Diet is not my area of interest.

Depression, in addition to changing how one uses their thinking power, can be alleviated by following a species specific diet. A strong correlation exists between diet and feeling states and behavior. Experiencing states of mind labeled as depression would be a great reason to explore this idea, to at least stick your toe in the water.

I know, I'm on the same diet that Jordan Peterson and his family is on and I'm doing better than in the past
Alex Recipe

Postby quietvoice » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:17 am

Alex Recipe wrote:I know, I'm on the same diet that Jordan Peterson and his family is on and I'm doing better than in the past

But he's on the wrong diet, and he will suffer down the road because of it. You can't stay keto long-term without consequences.

The improvements come from ceasing the ingestion of most garbage foods. What's now missing is the food that will actually "enliven" you.
quietvoice

Postby Alex Recipe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:20 am

quietvoice wrote:
Alex Recipe wrote:I know, I'm on the same diet that Jordan Peterson and his family is on and I'm doing better than in the past

But he's on the wrong diet, and he will suffer down the road because of it. You can't stay keto long-term without consequences.

The improvements come from ceasing the ingestion of most garbage foods. What's now missing is the food that will actually "enliven" you.

It's not Keto, it's a beef and water diet, you have to keep it for a month and see if it fits you and if it does you have to add something new slowly and see your reactions to it, for now beef and water only took away my depression I haven't decided what to introduce next.
Alex Recipe

Postby quietvoice » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:42 am

Alex Recipe wrote:It's not Keto, it's a beef and water diet,

Okay. It's not high-fat keto, you're right. You are basically fasting from most of the cultural foodstuffs, hence you get improvements.

Fresh, raw, picked-ripe and properly-grown fruits, berries, melons: these foods contain nutrients we (desperately) need that you do not receive through eating animal carcasses.

You also have to clean out your system. It's guaranteed that you have at least several pounds of gunk in your body that needs to come out to achieve a true health that can't be explained.
quietvoice

Postby Alex Recipe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:05 am

What an Utopia...
Alex Recipe

Postby quietvoice » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Alex Recipe wrote:What an Utopia...

What are you saying? That you don't believe this is true, or you don't believe a person can do it, or you don't believe that enough people can do this to turn this world around?
quietvoice

Postby Alex Recipe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:20 pm

quietvoice wrote:
Alex Recipe wrote:What an Utopia...

What are you saying? That you don't believe this is true, or you don't believe a person can do it, or you don't believe that enough people can do this to turn this world around?

no, I just found it very weird referring to meat as "carcass", I tend to stay away from people like you cause you're ideologically driven, which is always utopia.

If i'm wrong mea culpa, if I'm not wrong, calm yourself down before deciding to write.

P.S. if you think that i'm not discussing diet with you cause I don't know anything about it or I'm stupid, it's not that, this is a boring argument for me.
Alex Recipe

PreviousNext