I unconsciously know things that I shouldn't

Postby quietvoice » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:31 pm

Alex Recipe wrote:no, I just found it very weird referring to meat as "carcass", I tend to stay away from people like you cause you're ideologically driven, which is always utopia..

Of course, it's a carcass. The words need to be pretty, and the carcasses in many cases are doctored with spices and oils and such in order to get it down one's throat. It is what it is.

It's a boring subject? No worries. There are plenty of other people who are hurting and will listen and help themselves.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 209

Postby Alex Recipe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:40 pm

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! JACKPOT!
Alex Recipe

Likes Received: 0

Postby quietvoice » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:47 pm

The "type" of people that desire the having of a healthy body and learning and knowing how to do it and informing others of the same (if they don't have the information and are willing to listen) . . . this is the type of people from whom you tend to stay away? If so, are you saying that living in a world of hell is better?
quietvoice

Likes Received: 209

Postby Alex Recipe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:04 pm

So every professional dietitian who suggests eating meat is secretly wishing depression and illness to everyone?

I KNEW IT!! those damn monsters
Alex Recipe

Postby Ash.craven1066 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:04 pm

How about believe in what you have and develop it. Im no psychologist but i know enough about life that nobody has all the answers and there is plenty we dont know about mind/subconscious. Trust it and put the gift to good use!
Ash.craven1066

Likes Received: 1

Postby Alex Recipe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:15 pm

Ash.craven1066 wrote:How about believe in what you have and develop it. Im no psychologist but i know enough about life that nobody has all the answers and there is plenty we dont know about mind/subconscious. Trust it and put the gift to good use!

For now what I need is to talk to people who are interested in the same stuff that I am, if you are you can add me on twitter, @AlexRecipe

I like how you take this, open minded.
Alex Recipe

Postby Ash.craven1066 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:30 pm

Its always best to be open minded otherwise we would be stuck in the dark ages thinking the world was still flat. Though its not in the mainstream and not published really at all, im currently studying Gregg Braden's work. Hes got many vids out and it might interest you. Insights/ideas come from somewhere and there is a living matrix that has now been proven in dark matter. I used to think it was mumbo jumbo (especially the ask the universe stuff) but after studying the things that have been proven (especially Greggs stuff) its actually real and it could be there where your insights are coming from. Scientists and psychologists will always want proof and thats where Greggs work comes in as he is a scientist come new age believer. We all know there is something more and can all relate (if we have an open mind) to your situation.
Ash.craven1066

Postby Alex Recipe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:35 pm

Ash.craven1066 wrote:Its always best to be open minded otherwise we would be stuck in the dark ages thinking the world was still flat. Though its not in the mainstream and not published really at all, im currently studying Gregg Braden's work. Hes got many vids out and it might interest you. Insights/ideas come from somewhere and there is a living matrix that has now been proven in dark matter. I used to think it was mumbo jumbo (especially the ask the universe stuff) but after studying the things that have been proven (especially Greggs stuff) its actually real and it could be there where your insights are coming from. Scientists and psychologists will always want proof and thats where Greggs work comes in as he is a scientist come new age believer. We all know there is something more and can all relate (if we have an open mind) to your situation.

I will check him soon, do you know about Michael Tsarion's work and Unslaved Podcast?
They have a very interesting theory. it's hard for me to follow a lot because Michael is very angry about people not seeing what he's certain of, which always makes me wonder the truth of his claims, but I would like to find out more about it.
Alex Recipe

Postby Ash.craven1066 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:42 pm

No but ill be sure to check it out. There is such a lot on this material which is there to study should we have an interest in it. Ive read a lot of theories (including conspiracy) from government control to hollow moon and all have evidence about their fields. Whats strange is the likes of Einstein and Tesla knew about this matrix and spoke so much sense about it. Im working on being more connected through meditation but by the sounds you are a bit ahead of this intuitive factor and have been since a young age!
Ash.craven1066

Postby Alex Recipe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:49 pm

Ash.craven1066 wrote:No but ill be sure to check it out. There is such a lot on this material which is there to study should we have an interest in it. Ive read a lot of theories (including conspiracy) from government control to hollow moon and all have evidence about their fields. Whats strange is the likes of Einstein and Tesla knew about this matrix and spoke so much sense about it. Im working on being more connected through meditation but by the sounds you are a bit ahead of this intuitive factor and have been since a young age!

What I did is trust more my intuition then actually think about it, after I say what my intuition told me, then I can look back and analyse it, and it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not consciously, the thing is that it works.

What I got from Michael Tsarion is with this conversation Unslaved Podcast: A Conversation with Bruce Lipton

TO make is short and simple, human beings are born having very little conditioning from society, as people grow they have more and more of it, they call it programming, by the age of 7 a person is already programmed to think and feel and say what has been said to him by society and all of it's members, because of this programming it is almost impossible for people to understand themselves and choose what's better for them.

You can understand that it resonated with me a lot, my mother is an extremely open minded person and she always gave me freedom of exploring and never conditioned me to think or say or do things.
Alex Recipe

Postby Ash.craven1066 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:11 pm

Absolutely bang on! Ive heard of Bruce Lipton. Hes quite big in this interest and linked with Gregg who i mentioned earlier i think. And I do agree that the programming happens. Its happening in schools and on TV from being told off for our minds wandering (which stifles creativity) to the subliminal messages being sent to our subconscious on the TV and slowly but surely we lose our ability to think for ourselves. Certain people have a greater understanding of the fact that we only mae about 5% of our decisions and the other 95% we automatically make without thinking ie subconsciously meaning people can be controlled. I suppose im trying to programme myself differently now to unpick all that. Really fascinating stuff the more we delve. Watch 'what the bleep do we know'. Its insightful.

I suppose my story started off with personal development and wanting to know more about myself so Bob Proctor and Tony Robbins videos were common but it lead onto all of this which demonstrates how little all of us actually know about this subject area. Thats why I said 'go with your feeling and intuition' as that means youre on the right path.
Ash.craven1066

Postby Alex Recipe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Ash.craven1066 wrote:Absolutely bang on! Ive heard of Bruce Lipton. Hes quite big in this interest and linked with Gregg who i mentioned earlier i think. And I do agree that the programming happens. Its happening in schools and on TV from being told off for our minds wandering (which stifles creativity) to the subliminal messages being sent to our subconscious on the TV and slowly but surely we lose our ability to think for ourselves. Certain people have a greater understanding of the fact that we only mae about 5% of our decisions and the other 95% we automatically make without thinking ie subconsciously meaning people can be controlled. I suppose im trying to programme myself differently now to unpick all that. Really fascinating stuff the more we delve. Watch 'what the bleep do we know'. Its insightful.

I suppose my story started off with personal development and wanting to know more about myself so Bob Proctor and Tony Robbins videos were common but it lead onto all of this which demonstrates how little all of us actually know about this subject area. Thats why I said 'go with your feeling and intuition' as that means youre on the right path.

Something that I've been thinking in the past weeks it's our inclining to deconstruct everything about the world, you can see proof of it in the recent events in america which are growing and taking over the rest of the world.
I think that deconstructing anything it's very dangerous specifically for people that are unaware of the dangers of it.
This thought kept buzzing into my head that the more you deconstruct something the less human you become, I tend to do it all the time trying to understand every single thing that happens around me and the only thing that it brought me is loneliness and sadness, I can't discuss most of what I think with anyone around me because they are not so deep into it and this is why I'm trying to reach people that are in the same mental space as me. I think that deconstructing things it's only good when you have a solid base, like an anchor that keeps you human, otherwise you find yourself in a sea of relativity where nothing has any meaning or sense, you can come back from it or you can get lost, the way to define proof it's only trough science nowadays it seems, and it's precisely that defining that brought me into the state of relativity where I have to create my own values and structures in order to function, it's exhausting and any moment I feel like I can't hold on anymore, but when I discuss it with people, when I talk about it, it gives me meaning, a meaning that I was never able to find in science, no matter how many facts I have.
Alex Recipe

Postby Ash.craven1066 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:34 pm

I think the more of a closed mind that we have, the more programmed we have become. It’s natural to want to understand something from the thread to the needle but I like your insight into not needing to understand it. That’s why I enjoy Gregg Braden’s work as he is a scientist but has become an advocate for the ‘something else is going on’ kind of thinking and has evidence to back up his claims. Recently I watched a documentary of his about Eastern healing and how the power of belief can remove tumours etc. in his lectures he shows a video of a tumour being removed on camera within 3 minutes which supports the claim that with belief you can literally move mountains. It’s another scary thought that we have actually found a cure for cancer yet because chemotherapy is such a profitable business, it’s not widely known to the mainstream! Another subject altogether as controversial as this is!
I generally like to hear the thoughts of lots of people to form my own opinion. Wayne Dyer (you may have heard of) is someone who relates to nature and just 'being' and 'accepting' and he says everybody experiences a 'shift' at some point in their lives where material things don't matter any more. They become kind of more spiritual if you get me.
Ash.craven1066

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Alex Recipe wrote:I like how you take this, open minded.

Yes, open minded enough to test your hypothesis, to try to prove yourself wrong. That is the key to being open minded.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 988

Postby Alex Recipe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:48 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Alex Recipe wrote:I like how you take this, open minded.

Yes, open minded enough to test your hypothesis, to try to prove yourself wrong. That is the key to being open minded.

Of course
Alex Recipe

PreviousNext