I unconsciously know things that I shouldn't

#45

Postby Alex Recipe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:04 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Alex Recipe wrote:I don't think that my ability is something special or unique though.


So then why did you post?

I don't think breathing is special or unique, hence I don't start a thread reference my ability to breath.

I guess at this point, it is not clear what purpose you posting about your non-special, non-unique ability serves.



As I stated many many times, I want to know, have answers, nothing more.
Alex Recipe
Junior Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:47 am
Likes Received: 0


#46

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:07 pm

quietvoice wrote:
Alex Recipe wrote:having a really high IQ i learn everything extremely fast which made me understand quite easily when something was actually useful in the real world or not,

This is not psychology, yet it affects your psychology—lifestyle in regards to diet. Have you found the really useful information in that arena? I'm curious.


~~~~~~
Alex Recipe wrote:....in both cases I don't know what arena you're talking about.

This puts into question your awesomely wonderful High IQ-ness that you claim to have. DIET, my dear one. What have you found to be usefull in the real world regarding DIET.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2221
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 229

#47

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:08 pm

Alex Recipe wrote:As I stated many many times, I want to know, have answers, nothing more.


I don't believe you, because if you actually wanted to know or get answers, you would reach out to university researchers. Instead, you are wasting time, hiding out in an obscure forum of unqualified strangers.

Why?
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10491
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1078

#48

Postby Alex Recipe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Alex Recipe wrote:As I stated many many times, I want to know, have answers, nothing more.


I don't believe you, because if you actually wanted to know or get answers, you would reach out to university researchers. Instead, you are wasting time, hiding out in an obscure forum of unqualified strangers.

Why?


I don't consider this ability as unique still, so I never treated it as a matter of study.
Alex Recipe
Junior Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:47 am
Likes Received: 0

#49

Postby Alex Recipe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:16 pm

quietvoice wrote:This puts into question your awesomely wonderful High IQ-ness that you claim to have. DIET, my dear one. What have you found to be usefull in the real world regarding DIET.



During all this thread I spoke about human behaviour and personality, what has diet anything to do with it?
Alex Recipe
Junior Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:47 am
Likes Received: 0

#50

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Alex Recipe wrote: I don't consider this ability as unique still, so I never treated it as a matter of study.


That doesn't answer the question. If you really wanted to study it, you wouldn't be wasting time in an obscure forum.
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10491
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1078

#51

Postby Alex Recipe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Alex Recipe wrote: I don't consider this ability as unique still, so I never treated it as a matter of study.


That doesn't answer the question. If you really wanted to study it, you wouldn't be wasting time in an obscure forum.



In fact I claimed to want to understand it and know what it is, not to study.

I suffer from depression so the most I can do is write in obscure forums, my situation right now doesn't allow me to do other, reading and studying it's as hard as a mountain for me so in the few moment of clarity I try to understand whats going on with me.

But again, if you can put me in contact with any researcher, I would take the opportunity.
Alex Recipe
Junior Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:47 am
Likes Received: 0

#52

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:23 pm

Alex Recipe wrote:In fact I claimed to want to understand it and know what it is...


You want to know what something that is not special or unique is?
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10491
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1078

#53

Postby Alex Recipe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Alex Recipe wrote:In fact I claimed to want to understand it and know what it is...


You want to know what something that is not special or unique is?



Living around simple people all my life, I can't assume that nobody else in the world can do the same, one reason why I choose to write about this it's also to know if there are other people.

I think I really stated my intentions pretty straightforward in this thread, you can just read what I wrote already, if that doesn't give you an answer then I don't know what to say.
Alex Recipe
Junior Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:47 am
Likes Received: 0

#54

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:35 pm

Alex Recipe wrote: why I choose to write about this it's also to know if there are other people.


Again, if this were true you would not be in an obscure forum where you might have a conversation with two or three people. If you actually wanted to know if there are other people, you would not be in this particular forum. In here, you are just hiding.

I think I really stated my intentions pretty straightforward in this thread, you can just read what I wrote already, if that doesn't give you an answer then I don't know what to say.


I understand your stated intentions. But your stated intentions don't say anything about why you are really posting in this particular forum. What are you hiding from?

Is it possible that you know your claims will not hold up to scrutiny so you hide in small places where you can encounter only a small number of people and this helps you to avoid learning, to avoid understanding?
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10491
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1078

#55

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:44 pm

Alex Recipe wrote:
quietvoice wrote:This puts into question your awesomely wonderful High IQ-ness that you claim to have. DIET, my dear one. What have you found to be usefull in the real world regarding DIET.

During all this thread I spoke about human behaviour and personality, what has diet anything to do with it?

So, the answer is that you didn't find anything as yet.

Diet affects our moods, and therefore has an effect on behavior. John Rose uploaded this video yesterday, along those lines.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2221
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 229

#56

Postby Alex Recipe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:47 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
I understand your stated intentions. But your stated intentions don't say anything about why you are really posting in this particular forum. What are you hiding from?

Is it possible that you know your claims will not hold up to scrutiny so you hide in small places where you can encounter only a small number of people and this helps you to avoid learning, to avoid understanding?



It's very simple, I wrote on google "Psychology chartroom" and I got to this forum, if you know a forum with more professional users, let me know.

You really try to paint me as a fraud but everything I said it's honest.
Alex Recipe
Junior Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:47 am
Likes Received: 0

#57

Postby Alex Recipe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:49 am

Diet is not my area of interest.

I know about these things, but that's now what I was trying to find out, if you want to test my abilities go ahead but this is not the right place.
Alex Recipe
Junior Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:47 am
Likes Received: 0

#58

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:26 am

Alex Recipe wrote:...everything I said it's honest.


The extent to which you are being honest is irrelevant.

But hey, if you enjoy fishing in a pond with no fish more power to you. If you find value in posting, if it gives you a tickle, fantastic. I obviously enjoy it.

And who knows, maybe a huge fish will come along for you to catch.
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10491
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1078

#59

Postby Alex Recipe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:29 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Alex Recipe wrote:...everything I said it's honest.


The extent to which you are being honest is irrelevant.

But hey, if you enjoy fishing in a pond with no fish more power to you. If you find value in posting, if it gives you a tickle, fantastic. I obviously enjoy it.

And who knows, maybe a huge fish will come along for you to catch.



Again..... I have no connections or knowledge of how to get to speak to anyone in that sector.
Alex Recipe
Junior Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:47 am
Likes Received: 0


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology