Practicing Communication Skills

Postby Mustafa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:30 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Mustafa wrote:I'm a child (ok). More like a man.

I understand. You are only a powerless child, a helpless man. And without any power you are stuck or trapped. Like you said, you suffer from learned helplessness. That sucks. I wish you could find some power. Maybe then you could change your situation.

WTF?
Mustafa

Postby Mustafa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:30 am

Please go away. Your annoying me Richard.
Mustafa

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:39 am

Mustafa wrote: Your annoying me Richard.

I understand, because you have no power it can be annoying. You don’t even have the power to silence a single person in an obscure forum. You are powerless. That is truly frustrating. Of course, the forum is like your parent and provides you the power to “foe” another member. The forum has the power and can protect you, much like a parent.

Maybe if you take your own advice and change yourself, then you will find some power of your own.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 985

Postby Mustafa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:31 am

Youre a child. A bastard one. Uneducated not raisedupproperly. I'mdone with you!
Mustafa

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:50 am

Mustafa wrote:Youre a child. A bastard one. Uneducated not raisedupproperly. I'mdone with you!

Terrific! Maybe one day you will figure out how to get help and gain your freedom. I wish you the best of luck in your search for power.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 985

Postby Candid » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:39 am

Mustafa wrote:Sometimes i eat meat (bird). Allah allows that.

Allah allows everything. It's we who decide individually what works for us and what doesn't.

I suggest you wipe the spittle off your chin and lie down for a while in a darkened room.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 289

Postby Mustafa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:04 pm

Candid wrote:
Mustafa wrote:Sometimes i eat meat (bird). Allah allows that.

Allah allows everything. It's we who decide individually what works for us and what doesn't.

I suggest you wipe the spittle off your chin and lie down for a while in a darkened room.

The truth you believe in might allow that. But Allah through his final message allows most things though they may anger hi, except polytheism which is challenging the Alpha (Allah), like in a wolfpack. Chances are if you do you will die (and endlessly be tortured in the cyclic rebirths).

I'm not angry. I'm OK. Richards stupidity befalls only him but he refuses my help which i don't have to give to him.
Mustafa

Postby tokeless » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:48 pm

I'd say you've some way to go with communication skills. Preaching you've nailed but other people's thoughts and not really your own. All religions do this kind of thing so not to worry.
tokeless

Likes Received: 222

Postby Mustafa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:54 pm

Moses in the Quran was stammering, Pharao used this as an argument to renounce him. I don't have to do ANYTHING for you. Neither God. But because you suck and out of generosity we do.

So, the low (and honest) like Asperger will be high, the high and normal will be low - Quran

Stop your passive agressiveness when you suck.
Mustafa

Postby Fellow Traveler » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:47 pm

Yak3997 you have certainly stirred some up some strong emotions with your post and I'm going to sidestep those and ask you a bit about your background as I'm a curious person and I enjoy the process of meeting new people and conversing with them.

Where are you from, I'm Virgill I live in Houston, Texas, United States.

I think it will be a benefit for you to become more sociable and it seems like you have put together a game plan to do so.

Livetowin I think gave you some good advice, that was a good post. He came at you strong but it was some good advice I feel.

So people are curious, just a bit about yourself?
Fellow Traveler

Likes Received: 1

Postby n01 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:49 pm

Has mustafa been banned?... his name doesnt link and no post count or link
n01

Likes Received: 0

Previous