Practicing Communication Skills

#15

Postby Mustafa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:27 pm

OK. I won't defend myself. I'm not discussing politics. Religion in Islam means law. In Arabic. God Allah is the first and last, like they say Alpha and Omega. If someone dislikes my posts, get the hell out of here! You can always mark me as foe.
Mustafa
 


#16

Postby quietvoice » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:00 pm

Mustafa wrote:OK. I won't defend myself. I'm not discussing politics. Religion in Islam means law. In Arabic. God Allah is the first and last, like they say Alpha and Omega. If someone dislikes my posts, get the hell out of here! You can always mark me as foe.

Mustafa wrote:Quran: Say, [O Muhammad], "Have you considered: whether Allah should cause my exthaustion and those with me or have mercy upon us (kill us, suicide is forbidden. Or grant us victory and good life), who can protect the disbelievers from a painful punishment?"

I'm doing something because i've accepted Allahs challenge: And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah, if you should be truthful.

I've started this job i must finish it.

Forum Rules:
Do not discuss religion . . . on the board.


Sorry, but those are the board rules. Do not discuss your religion here. Find somewhere else in the vast electronic world to share your views on religion.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2234
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 229

#17

Postby Mustafa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:04 pm

I have none to share my views with, i have Asperger, also because people usually are emotionally and intellectually stupid. I came here for the respectable, indepent of race or religion or language. While i have NOT broken the law as it is law (religion in Arabic) i am talking about, i'm not interested in you commands to evil for me, you are not in position nor do you have the emotional or intellectual power to command me. The law commands me, and i have not broken it.

If you are interested in silence, lead by example. If you want to change the world you begin with yourself, this is what i am/was talking about. Silence is not it for me now. If you absolutely have to do something, while you appearently suck, join me lead. Orherwise you are breaking the world not the law by your stupidity and talking none sense.
Mustafa
 

#18

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:21 pm

Mustafa wrote: If you want to change the world you begin with yourself...


How are you changing?
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10633
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1085

#19

Postby Mustafa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:34 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Mustafa wrote: If you want to change the world you begin with yourself...


How are you changing?

I have Asperger (traits) and am diagnosed as Asperger. So i have bad communication skill and social skills. Aspies don't ever get the last word, we are men (to the max) so neither do the false world, like these guys up here. The truth, Allah is a proper name does, we serve the truth.

Those with knowledge and wisdom takes our words for commands, like an oracle - sees the future but is unclear - for we can't lie for us or against us (of course pain can break us, and thats the only way to make us lie like every one of them does).


viewtopic.php?t=107196
Mustafa
 

#20

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:08 pm

Mustafa wrote: If you want to change the world you begin with yourself...


I understand you have Aspergers and poor skills. That is not what I asked. I asked how are you changing? You say you want to change the world...so I’m asking how are you following your own advice? How are you changing?
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10633
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1085

#21

Postby Mustafa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:11 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Mustafa wrote: If you want to change the world you begin with yourself...


I understand you have Aspergers and poor skills. That is not what I asked. I asked how are you changing? You say you want to change the world...so I’m asking how are you following your own advice? How are you changing?

Read the link above, too. First this one: viewtopic.php?t=107200 (i've made this thread)
Mustafa
 

#22

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:26 pm

Mustafa,

Those threads do not answer the question. The threads state what you believe and what you want. The threads do not answer HOW YOU ARE CHANGING YOURSELF!

You say for someone to change the world they must change. You are not changing. All you seem to do is state what you currently believe and what you want. All you post is how you want others to change.

Again...How are you changing yourself? Are you unable to answer the question?
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10633
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1085

#23

Postby Mustafa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:43 pm

Tell me if this doesn't satisfy you: I AM your superiour and Possibly your LORD (I hope there are intelligent people who can appreciate this, which is not even mine. Allah says you threw not when you threw, but Allah did.) i'm not supposed to do anything. I'm mere power and always has been, the rest of the world WILL bow to Allah because challenging him (and his fighters/believers/muslims too possibly) is unforgiveable. And they have done so, Norway. I am not a slave nor ever been, i'm a believer and those who step on my tail will pay by force (by law and military and psychological forces).

12. Truly strong is the Grip (and Power) of thy Lord.

13. It is He Who creates from the very beginning, and He can restore (life).

14. And He is the Oft-Forgiving, Full of Loving-Kindness,

15. Lord of the Throne of Glory,
——
16. Doer (without let) of all that He intends.
——


And if not for believing (masculine? Asperger?) men and believing women whom you did not know - that you might trample them and there would befall you because of them dishonor without [your] knowledge - [you would have been permitted to enter Makkah]. [This was so] that Allah might admit to His mercy whom He willed. If they had been apart [from them], We would have punished those who disbelieved among them with painful punishment
Mustafa
 

#24

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:01 pm

Mustafa statement #1 : i'm not supposed to do anything.

Mustafa statement #2: If you want to change the world you begin with yourself...

Well, then you have failed. If you are not suppose to do anything then you can’t change the world.
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10633
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1085

#25

Postby Mustafa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:16 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Mustafa statement #1 : i'm not supposed to do anything.

Mustafa statement #2: If you want to change the world you begin with yourself...

Well, then you have failed. If you are not suppose to do anything then you can’t change the world.

No i haven't. I'll start answering by saying it is paradoxical.

1. I said if HE (that dork) wants to change the world, he has to start by himself. This does not yield for me currently, thank you very very much for bringing the issue of control to my attention.

2. Theres an anime about Kenshin Himura the battosai. My brother didn't like it in the beginning, because Battousai (Believer) was strong before the anime started, he didn't have to do anything except have fun beating up people (after hard work first). This to my knowledge is one of few or only animes where the Hero starts strong in the episodes, not working himself up.

That guy has to work himself up if he want to change the world. I don't, i'm like Allahs mine placed among the muslims, so when Norway steps on me i blow them up.

OK? Who is your Lord? Allah and Islam, or the non existent Evil (partially) Government of today?
Mustafa
 

#26

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:26 pm

Mustafa wrote: This does not yield for me currently...


Yet obviously it does, because here you are typing away.
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10633
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1085

#27

Postby Mustafa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Mustafa wrote: This does not yield for me currently...


Yet obviously it does, because here you are typing away.

Not yet. It does but not yet. Right now i'm being deprived my freedom, you are riding me in lack of words against my will, like the movie Spirit where the horse Spirit was captured by the American invaders of Indian Land, fair, but they tortured him. It is not about how i could think in response to blow up a government, but how the government could think and do deprive me my free will? Then the Indian showed up, in the end the Indian got to ride the unbreakable horse Spirit by mutual Love. And honesty.


I'm not and have not contradicted myself i'm being honest. Your jumping to the conclusion that i have repeatedly, because you just want to lie about this TRUTH. Says Allah in the Quran.

You shouldn't have picked a fight with me. How would you have known?

Again: Who is your Lord! You might have little background to answer.
Mustafa
 

#28

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:52 pm

Mustafa wrote: Right now i'm being deprived my freedom


Which is obviously impossible for a being of infinite power.

The fact you are stuck in Europe and relegated to typing on a plastic keyboard is evidence of your fantasy.
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10633
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1085

#29

Postby quietvoice » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:02 pm

*
Religion, as I see it, is used to confuse people so those confused people may then follow the orders of those who do the confusing.

Mustafa wrote:Who is your Lord?

"Who" is my Lord?

How about what is my "lord" (n., someone or something having power, authority, or influence; a master or ruler.) . . .

Truth.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2234
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 229


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology