Practicing Communication Skills

#30

Postby Mustafa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:17 pm

Quran: Then return [your] vision twice again. [Your] vision will return to you humbled while it is fatigued.

Go ahead.
Mustafa
 


#31

Postby Mustafa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:18 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Mustafa wrote: Right now i'm being deprived my freedom


Which is obviously impossible for a being of infinite power.

The fact you are stuck in Europe and relegated to typing on a plastic keyboard is evidence of your fantasy.

Yeah. Why do i talk to you if you are rude? Ask and you shall get. Now you don't.
Mustafa
 

#32

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:28 pm

Mustafa wrote: Ask and you shall get. Now you don't.


That is your issue not mine. You are the one of infinite power that is trapped in Europe, relegated to posting in an obscure forum.

You have two choices:

-1- You do not actually have infinite power and are legitimately stuck in Europe with Aspergers or,

-2- You do have infinite power and are using it to spreading lies about having Aspergers and being stuck in Europe.

So which is it? Are you lying about infinite power or are you lying about being stuck in Europe and having Aspergers.

It is rude to lie.
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10552
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1081

#33

Postby quietvoice » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:33 pm

Mustafa wrote:Quran: Then return [your] vision twice again. [Your] vision will return to you humbled while it is fatigued.

Go ahead.

Who are you talking to and what are you meaning with this post?

And by the way, why is it that you hijacked this thread at reply #3?

Here is the title of your first post on this site: I have no life because i always get banned on and offline

You are proving to be on track here, as well, with your insistence in pushing the Allah envelope upon us.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 229

#34

Postby Mustafa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:40 pm

No. More like one, i like it more. Though i do not have infinite power, if i have claimed so i could have been wrong but i am not sure what the difference is between Allah and me right now. I'm definetly a Lord though. And i don't think i've claimed i'm Allah. Allah means The God, not simply a God. Theres only one, unique, i can't be him, the Truth.

However, Allah says in my support: Say, [O Muhammad], "Have you considered: whether Allah should cause my exthaustion and those with me or have mercy (death or victory) upon us, who can protect the disbelievers from a painful punishment?"

I want to help the disbelievers in Allahs name. Allah can't lie. I'm like I said possibly Jesus. I am your Lord: They said, "You are not but human beings like us, and the Most Merciful has not revealed a thing. You are only telling lies."
Mustafa
 

#35

Postby Mustafa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:50 pm

quietvoice wrote:
Mustafa wrote:Quran: Then return [your] vision twice again. [Your] vision will return to you humbled while it is fatigued.

Go ahead.

Who are you talking to and what are you meaning with this post?

And by the way, why is it that you hijacked this thread at reply #3?

Here is the title of your first post on this site: I have no life because i always get banned on and offline

You are proving to be on track here, as well, with your insistence in pushing the Allah envelope upon us.

Indeed i'm pushing Allahs vengance on you (by law psychology, and later i'll get militant converts etc) because Norway is humiliating me, and not only that, a while back they injured me psychologically that i tried to escape from a car in full speed where i could have died, i did survive. Originally i can't force you with my/Allahs Justice, but now i have green light from Allah according to his words.
Mustafa
 

#36

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:51 pm

Mustafa wrote: I'm definetly a Lord though.


Oh, so then you really have zero power. I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up. Best of luck to you.
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10552
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1081

#37

Postby Mustafa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:54 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Mustafa wrote: I'm definetly a Lord though.


Oh, so then you really have zero power. I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up. Best of luck to you.

I didn't say that! Your mind is cherry picking from my words. Read again Allahs support of me in the middle of my post to you. Originally i wouldn't have done this, but Norway has provoked me and Allah.
Mustafa
 

#38

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:57 pm

A child has zero power. The parent supports the child. The parent has 100% of the power while the child has absolutely no power. Now I understand your struggle. Being powerless is frustrating.
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10552
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1081

#39

Postby Mustafa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:09 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:A child has zero power. The parent supports the child. The parent has 100% of the power while the child has absolutely no power. Now I understand your struggle. Being powerless is frustrating.

No. I'm turning into learned helplessness now, after they started forcing me (the government). Before i was strong like Battosai, young and ignorant AND powerful i thought i was the Prophet Muhammed reborn (and i could be).

Once i read in verse in Tao Te Ching a Master (Tao like) is like a baby. I'll try to find it again if neccesary.

This is interesting: Rulers who do not understand the Tao rule by fear. They threaten the people with death as the ultimate punishment for criminal acts. There is only one problem with this: what if people lose their fear of death? What then? (Allah warns truthfully of rebirth, and torture in ages)

The ruling elite value their own lives and fear death, so they assume the same must be true for everyone. In a simplistic way, they imagine that if you capture and kill all criminals, then no one will dare to commit crimes. This fails to take the complexity of real life into account.

Reality regulates itself, like a master executioner killing those who should be killed. If we engage in the killing ourselves, then we are presuming to take the place of that executioner. It’s like an inexperienced apprentice trying to use the tools of a great carpenter — you fumble around and cut your hand instead of the wood. Thus, when play the role of executioner — when we give in to bloodthirst, and endorse killing in the name of justice, we actually hurt ourselves as a society
Mustafa
 

#40

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:12 am

Mustafa wrote: I'm turning into learned helplessness now


That can happen to those with zero power, to the vulnerable, the helpless. That is unfortunate for you.
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10552
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1081

#41

Postby Mustafa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:15 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Mustafa wrote: I'm turning into learned helplessness now


That can happen to those with zero power, to the vulnerable, the helpless. That is unfortunate for you.

No. I'm a child (ok). More like a man. And TTC says i'm full of Tao (like God, different religions).

One who is filled with the Tao
is like a newborn child.
The infant is protected from
the stinging insects, wild beasts, and birds of prey.
Its bones are soft, its muscles are weak,
but its grip is firm and strong.
It doesn’t know about the union
of male and female,
yet his penis can stand erect,
because of the power of life within him.
It can cry all day and never become hoarse.
This is perfect harmony.
To understand harmony is to understand the Constant.
To know the Constant is to be called ‘enlightened’.
To unnaturally try to extend life is not appropriate.
To try and alter the life-breath is unnatural.
The master understands that when something reaches its prime
it will soon begin to decline.
Changing the natural is against the way of the Tao.
Those who do it will come to an early end.
Mustafa
 

#42

Postby quietvoice » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:19 am

Mustafa wrote:Reality regulates itself, like a master executioner killing those who should be killed. If we engage in the killing ourselves, then we are presuming to take the place of that executioner. It’s like an inexperienced apprentice trying to use the tools of a great carpenter — you fumble around and cut your hand instead of the wood. Thus, when play the role of executioner — when we give in to bloodthirst, and endorse killing in the name of justice, we actually hurt ourselves as a society

Do you eat animals?

Do you eat cooked foods?

Do you eat processed foods?

Do you eat foods that were exposed to chemicals?

Do you eat (other) foods that are not biologically suited for humans, such as grains and beans?
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 229

#43

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:21 am

Mustafa wrote:I'm a child (ok). More like a man.


I understand. You are only a powerless child, a helpless man. And without any power you are stuck or trapped. Like you said, you suffer from learned helplessness. That sucks. I wish you could find some power. Maybe then you could change your situation.
User avatar
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10552
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1081

#44

Postby Mustafa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:27 am

quietvoice wrote:
Mustafa wrote:Reality regulates itself, like a master executioner killing those who should be killed. If we engage in the killing ourselves, then we are presuming to take the place of that executioner. It’s like an inexperienced apprentice trying to use the tools of a great carpenter — you fumble around and cut your hand instead of the wood. Thus, when play the role of executioner — when we give in to bloodthirst, and endorse killing in the name of justice, we actually hurt ourselves as a society

Do you eat animals?

Do you eat cooked foods?

Do you eat processed foods?

Do you eat foods that were exposed to chemicals?

Do you eat (other) foods that are not biologically suited for humans, such as grains and beans?

Sometimes i eat meat (bird). Allah allows that. But today i just ate vegetarian.
I don't like to cook food, i am not skilled in that either, but the government right now does that for me. Sometimes my mother.
I don't know about foods and chemicals.
I used to eat canned food, like tuna and corn, now its been a long time ago.
Are beans not suited for humans? I don't usually, but today i did at the supermarket.
Mustafa
 


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology