Had hysterectomy and now depression

Postby saltycandy13 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:04 am

I had a hysterectomy January 19, 2018. I was told I had uterine cancer stage 1a. They removed my uterus, my cervix, my fallopian tubes and my ovaries.
Since then I am not myself. I suffer from debilitating hot flashes, headaches, nervousness, depression, heat intolerance, and feel sick to my stomach when I have to look at my scars on my abdomen. I have six scars in total. They are so deep and red. I hate them. They depress me more.

People are not kind to me. I have relatives that pretend they don't know the Hell I have been through. No respect at all. And a husband that keeps telling me I'm going to be okay, but I am not. I cry a lot. And I am so HOT and sweaty. Also, they found thyroid disease too. My thyroid is enlarged and I have Graves' Disease. It was in remission for years but now because my body they say went into shock with this horrible surgery, it has activtated it again.

I feel suicidal at times and wish I was not here.
saltycandy13

Likes Received: 0

Postby quietvoice » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:53 am

Please, please !! Visit the following YouTube channel and take heed of the good person's words. He's helped SO many.

Robert Morse ND

Also visit John Rose.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 218