Lost my love to death

Postby Nkklfe » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello, i am a 17 year old girl this is my first post on here . I have recently lost my boyfriend to suicide , he didnt mean it , it was the drugs and alcohol. I am getting more depressed each day and im thinking about suicide myself , i lost my first love my bestfriend , i knew him since i was 7 years old i lived next door to him i am so very close to him and his family but i mean whats the point of
Life without your love .i am struggling to stay strong and people
Keep telling me it takes time and there more time that passes by its killing me even more pls help
Nkklfe

Likes Received: 0

Postby laureat » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:57 pm

- counsult a professional
- trust oneself you will do good
- dont wait for good times to happen , you make the good times by yourself
laureat

Likes Received: 110

Postby weedzard » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Hello, I agree with the post above. If you are really thinking about suicide you should seek out help from friends and family, but also a professional.
What I can tell you is I know how you feel. I also lost a close friend and first love. We were even in the same class in elementary school, we were always together. We went to prom together, and after that high school, again, same class, we sat next to eachother. In all time we did date for a while on and off, but we were mostly just friends in love. We went to high school prom together. After that I had to move to another city for college, she stayed in my hometown. But we had a agreement that we would marry eachother if we don't find someone, because we were so perfect together. It was my first year at college that she got ill, and things complicated so she died. It was the hardest thing in my life. When I got the news I thought everyone was lying, playing a prank on me, I even thought she instructed everyone to do that as a prank because she knew I was so worried about her. It was only when I saw her lifeless body that I came to terms with it, that I believed it actualy happened. Thats how much I cared about her.
So, I know how you feel, and there is nothing that can help you but time. Whatever anyone says or does might not help you. What helps is just staying strong, sticking with it. Living your life for both of you, not quiting. Remembering the good times, learning what you can from that person and remembering that for the rest of your life.
That will always be a part of me, I cant forget or change it, but I can use it to get stronger myself
weedzard

Likes Received: 0