How can I recover from losing them?

Postby healmyheart » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:25 am

Four months ago, I lost the two important ladies in my life--- my lovely wife and my daughter. The most heartbreaking scene in my life was when the doctor told me he and his company cannot save both of them. It was really devastating. I didn’t even know how to react. I even blamed myself for that. Eventually, I realized everything happens for a reason. Before my wife and I got married, I already knew that she won’t be able to bear a child because she has a heart problem. However, we still tried. I was actually hesitant to do so but my wife insisted. I wanted it too because I cared for her health. Yet, I still agreed. She even told me to save our daughter if anything bad happens but the doctor himself told me it was impossible to do. I understood it though; it was just really painful for me. Up until now, I’m still grieving for their death. How can I move on? A foreign friend of mine told me to have a vacation and enjoy. I’m doubtful if I will be able to have fun.
healmyheart

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:58 am

healmyheart wrote: A foreign friend

What do you think quietvoice?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1051

Postby quietvoice » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:19 am

healmyheart wrote:Four months ago, I lost the two important ladies in my life--- my lovely wife and my daughter. The most heartbreaking scene in my life was when the doctor told me he and his company cannot save both of them. It was really devastating. I didn’t even know how to react. I even blamed myself for that. Eventually, I realized everything happens for a reason. Before my wife and I got married, I already knew that she won’t be able to bear a child because she has a heart problem. However, we still tried. I was actually hesitant to do so but my wife insisted. I wanted it too because I cared for her health. Yet, I still agreed. She even told me to save our daughter if anything bad happens but the doctor himself told me it was impossible to do. I understood it though; it was just really painful for me. Up until now, I’m still grieving for their death. How can I move on? A foreign friend of mine told me to have a vacation and enjoy. I’m doubtful if I will be able to have fun.

The cadence of the writing seems to be of concern. And the doctor and his company? Grieving after four months for your wife and unborn child is a concern?

Sorry, healmyheart, we get a spambot for a certain product/service on occasion. Not sure if this falls into that category.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 220