free will doesn't exist

Postby empleat » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:39 pm

Hello,
free will doesn't exist, even if you woudn't believe that, just suppose.
How one can enjoy anything and how you can feel contentment when you achieve something, because you did exactly nothing, you just had better luck.
Cant post url google: Your success isn’t down to free will – luck determines everything
This is absurd. You are just passive spectator in your body, stil we are very likely in computer simulation and nothing more than slaves...
Richard dawkins doesn't belive in free will as well einstein, stephen hawking, sean carol and sabine hosselander.
Btw perfectly normal adults, which got brain tumor, became murderes and pedophiles.
If you believe there is free will, you are honestly retarded, it is just dumb, but it is not your fault, we are all from same particles, which are indistinguishable from each other.
I just wish at least people would call it how it is, you are pretending little @Q#@!#$ othrwise.
Scientists get nobel prizes for, inventions, so if i borned with photographic memory i could learn anything fast ezpz.
Hilarious......
empleat

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:21 pm

So what?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1022

Postby quietvoice » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:46 pm

empleat wrote:free will doesn't exist,

Apparently, you had no choice in making your posts here at this forum.

You have yet to learn that you can use your mind instead of letting your mind use you.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 216

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:23 pm

quietvoice wrote: You have yet to learn that you can use your mind instead of letting your mind use you.

Possibly the computer program wasn't designed for the OP to respond.

I always enjoy these discussions, because I have yet to meet a single person that can tell me how their "mind blowing" epiphany of a deterministic universe alters the price of tea in China by a single penny.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1022