Work related worries 2

#390

Postby desperate788 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:23 am

desperate788 wrote:
desperate788 wrote:Also there is a paper I must sign as I couldn't reach the taxpayer bit in fact I reached her

I sign it as I couldnt reach then send to tax office they will send one copy to tax payer I fear a problem occurs people here are jailed for nonsense reasons

I think of signing paper today
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49


#391

Postby desperate788 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:13 am

I signed the paper now anxious about sending it to tax office
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#392

Postby desperate788 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:27 am

I think of sending today
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#393

Postby desperate788 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:23 pm

desperate788 wrote:
desperate788 wrote:I made a technical mistake while sending reports all may collapse.

If my worry realise It will be a disaster for me I don't how I can go on pray for me.

Still worried about this issue
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#394

Postby desperate788 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:28 pm

desperate788 wrote:I think of sending today

I sent it I'm worried because paper was prepared as I couldn't reach taxpayer but I reached her in fact
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#395

Postby desperate788 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:43 am

Help
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#396

Postby desperate788 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:58 pm

desperate788 wrote:
desperate788 wrote:I think of sending today

I sent it I'm worried because paper was prepared as I couldn't reach taxpayer but I reached her in fact

Worried about this
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#397

Postby desperate788 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:01 pm

I worry this may be preparing fake legal doc
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#398

Postby desperate788 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:10 pm

At the day next I wrote the report one day for the work that may be a problem too. The point is my mental situation isn't suitable to work at a job that requires so much responsibility. I said it million times but no one listened now hoping god protect me from trouble
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#399

Postby desperate788 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:15 pm

I shouldnt send it to tax office they will send one copy to taxpayer I asked but no one helped. As the report includes penalty for tax payer it will be judged
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#400

Postby desperate788 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:20 pm

God damn the day I was accepted for this job
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#401

Postby desperate788 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:58 pm

Silence..but deadly.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#402

Postby desperate788 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:43 am

I'm paralysed again can't progress on works.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49

#403

Postby Candid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:21 am

If you say so.
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 8660
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Location: Reading, UK #MeToo
Likes Received: 391

#404

Postby desperate788 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:25 am

I have been first stuck on calling a supervisor then couldn't do the writing this is 4th day I can't progress. These works should be done because as time passes data being obsolete things change
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40116
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 49


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Workplace Psychology