Strange feeling

Postby Robot8 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:55 am

For the last two and a half months I've been getting this strange feeling around my limbs that makes it extremely hard to do tasks such as fall asleep, sit down or even type this thread. They feel really far away from me even though they're connected to my body. Sometimes it feels like my arms or legs are being stretched too. The first two weeks were bearable, I didn't think too much of it but now its really distracting. It is becoming really hard to fall asleep or do daily tasks. But it is weird, sometimes I'll look at my arm or leg when it's happening and the feeling will stop totally and it will feel like nothing ever was happening. But, then other times ill look down at my arms or legs and it doesn't stop it. I'm 21 years old and its freaking me out. I tried talking to my mother about it but she's been busy lately so she can't. Is there something I can do to stop this? I increased exercise in hopes it would stop, it didn't so I reduced it too and it still did nothing. My diet is balanced, I drink a bit of soda but not a lot. I googled it and couldn't find anything. Something else that was strange was sometimes I would look in a mirror and it will feel like my hand or face isn't mine. I hope what I'm saying makes sense and doesn't freak you out. Thank you.
Robot8

Likes Received: 0

Postby tokeless » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:08 pm

Speak to your doctor
tokeless

Likes Received: 237