8 1/2 months clean weed

Postby Robb1e_g » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:11 pm

Hey guys, just giving an update to my recovery with weed. Check my others posts to see how I was when I first started (it was hell)

To recap I did 90 percent wax for about a year and quit cold turkey the day I took 5 dabs 4 bowls and a tab of lsd and had the worst experience of my life.

I have to be honest, around 7 3/4 months clean I feel almost 100 percent better. I had around 3 weeks to almost a month of feeling really okay! I still have trouble kind of just being myself and getting out of my head and thinking about life and death sometimes (don’t know if the trip brought that up or if it’s from readjusting to life) I’m still tired a lot, and I have to push myself a lot. But it’s getting better.

The only thing that’s bad that happened within these 3 weeks is what happened about 15 minutes ago. I felt for awhile as if I was almost back in day one panicking and a tingling feeling from my head and then what seems like manic depressed mood. Feeling like I needed to get away and just curl up in a ball, almost like I didn’t like myself, super weird (I love myself) Hope someone has felt this while going through this because I’ve never had depression before. But throughout the whole recovery process I’ve had many terrible depressing thoughts throughout much of it, though it’s getting better, again don’t know if that was the lsd itself or a combo of everything.

Hope I could help with anyone who needs word from someone, I promise it gets better guys, and I’ll keep pushing through
Robb1e_g

Likes Received: 45

Postby Cthompson21 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:55 pm

Hey that's awesome that you're recovering. Your story is giving me hope right now. I went through PAWS from another drug and it took me two and a half years to feel somewhat normal and then I tried weed and I think it set me back. I don't know how long my recovery will take this time, I'm only a month in but my anxiety is high, better than a month ago but I can't sleep. I hope this ends soon and it's good to see that others like you are improving.
Cthompson21

Likes Received: 43