if you like to gossip, you act like a girl?

Postby dogtree » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Sometime ,i like to gossip for fun, and because i get bored. My boss tells me that i act like a girl, However, i don't get mad at that. I don't like his idea that to be a man you got to act like this , to be a girl you got to act like this, it just stupid and stereotype. is he stupid ?
dogtree

Likes Received: 0

Postby Livetowin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:55 am

Spreading rumors and talking behind the backs of others is a reflection on your deficits and why others don't find your opinions redeemable. If you don't like how that looks, then start focusing on your own backyard and quit pointing at the imperfections of others. You have your own mess to clean up which might cure your boredom.
Livetowin
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 84

Postby Cali-Detroit » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:33 pm

He's probably older, or more old school in his thinking. I'm guessing your younger and/or immature. Either way, it's something that girls and gay men traditionally have loved to engage in, and seems to get a real rush out of it. Not all of them of course, but the majority.

I think your probably just shallow and maybe not very bright or interesting. I've never been so bored that I though trash talking other people sounded fun. There's so much to do and see and learn and read...or just veg out in front of the TV, the internet, idk.

Ask yourself why you enjoy that and be honest. It's just a weak and pathetic way to conduct yourself, man or woman. But women get away with it. Maybe your part of a generation that isn't as aggressive and you've never been checked. "Guys" like you would almost always get their asses kicked in my day, and definitely in dad's and his dad's days. It's just how it was. But those days are past and I notice a lot of younger men acting like this. Maybe it wins you favor with girls your age, idk?

Gender expectations aside, it's really no way to be towards other people. Try this: say to their faces what you're saying behind their backs. See how you feel then.

Shame is a good thing
Cali-Detroit

Likes Received: 90