I can't tell the difference between lies and truth

Postby Translucent » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:06 am

Society and the people in it are growing ever more miserable, so where are our leaders and role models?

There is such an emphasis on equality and I've been brainwashed to think everyone has the same level of moral uprightness and virtues. I can't tell the difference between a friend and an enemy.

If I try to help someone, they usually recede and want to solve everything on their own. Pride is running rampant and so are all the other deadly sins. We're not a community, we're individualistic.

Technology has given a platform to people that shouldn't be looked at, especially impressionable youth.

The atmosphere on the streets is in steady decline. Nobody smiles unless it's forced, people walk as though they're defeated, trying to get from one place to another as quickly as possible and go back to the comfort of four walls.

Women are worshiped, sexual impurity is the norm, men are unstable or cowardly. Sex is viewed as physical contact rather than spiritual connection. People turn sex into bragging rights, making it a weapon.

Drug culture is on the rise, and many are trying to escape something, whether boredom or extreme mental agony. Drugs are being legalized and laws are getting lenient.

Those that believe in God are in the minority, as opposed to being the majority as it once was. Without God, society falls further and further towards evil.

Good people have little to live for, bad people are having the time of their lives.

Where is the hope for tomorrow? I want good health and conscience and happiness, but tomorrow's being robbed from me before my eyes because all I see is darkness instead of light.
Translucent

Likes Received: 14

Postby quietvoice » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:24 pm

Translucent wrote:If I try to help someone, they usually recede and want to solve everything on their own

Under what circumstance are you "trying" to help another?

Did they ask for your help, or do you just barge into their business, possibly for the reason that you can't bear to see them "suffer" through the learning of how to do for themself that for which they are responsible?

Or are you helping because you are ignoring what it takes to obtain your own well-being, and are instead using the distraction of putting your energies into someone outside of your own (miserable) self?

It's great to help when it comes from a place of fullness, not so much when it comes from a place of emptiness.

Translucent wrote:Society and the people in it are growing ever more miserable, so where are our leaders and role models?

The improving of the world begins with you. You be the role model. You be someone that others want to emulate, because you have made yourself into someone worth emulating. Then you will be a leader. If no one around you wants to follow you, then navigate through the world until you do find those people. They do exist. It starts with you.

Translucent wrote: I want good health and conscience and happiness, but tomorrow's being robbed from me before my eyes because all I see is darkness instead of light.

There's light all around and within. We come from light; we are light. Placing blinders on your seeing the light does not negate the Truth.

P.S. Perhaps you need a Solid Food Vacation!
quietvoice

Likes Received: 211

Postby laureat » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:38 pm

sometimes we may need to be more sceptical on other and sometimes we just need to trust the other, belief is the way it is, there is no shame to be lied, we need to trust ourselves

sory but i dont think religion makes someone a better person, empathy is not depended on religion
laureat

Likes Received: 110

Postby B.soshiant » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:34 am

I need [url]download books[/url] of psychology

https://Kaffeketab.ir
B.soshiant

Likes Received: 0

Postby johnusacitizen » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:41 am

- Society and the people in it are growing ever more miserable, so where are our leaders and role models?
No there aren’t such people, there never really where. The ‘perception’
of the state of society is a game played by mind-meddling/masters of social-control. So there are 2 problems. You haven’t understood history and you pretended the LOAD MOUTHED people are leaders. I didn’t.

- There is such an emphasis on equality and I've been brainwashed to think everyone has the same level of moral uprightness and virtues. I can't tell the difference between a friend and an enemy.
Here’s there a more straight=--forward problem, you wanted to be given, rather than think for yourself over time. The hubris and vanity isn’t HONEST,TRUE, it’s a creepy game exploiting feeble minded people to PLAY ALONG.
- If I try to help someone, they usually recede and want to solve everything on their own. Pride is running rampant and so are all the other deadly sins. We're not a community, we're individualistic.
When you try to socially engage with a person pretending to be a person, and you are sincere.. YEAH, there is a problem! A horrible problem of I tried to be who I am, and you went postal as all you want to others imitating/accommodating, according to your latest flavor of madness. (A human being is small, difficultly better understands only over time with effort this enormous existence)

- Technology has given a platform to people that shouldn't be looked at, especially impressionable youth.
I they’re up to the challenge FAR better than those who came before.
- The atmosphere on the streets is in steady decline. Nobody smiles unless it's forced, people walk as though they're defeated, trying to get from one place to another as quickly as possible and go back to the comfort of four walls.
That’s not this world. That is YOUR perspection of where you live. Where I live isn’t nearly so bitter.
- Women are worshiped, sexual impurity is the norm, men are unstable or cowardly. Sex is viewed as physical contact rather than spiritual connection. People turn sex into bragging rights, making it a weapon.
Again, not where I live. The women in my domain ARE STRIVING TO BETTER HUMAN BEINGS more than any other(regardless of gender) human being ever has. I live in the USA.
- Drug culture is on the rise, and many are trying to escape something, whether boredom or extreme mental agony. Drugs are being legalized and laws are getting lenient.
There is huge difference between a drug, and heroin. Weed and tragic death. Additionally, WHO says what you can do which doesn’t harm anyone else? Particularly when some express Insightly, creative ideas beneficial for all—not under heroin, but weed!
- Those that believe in God are in the minority, as opposed to being the majority as it once was. Without God, society falls further and further towards evil.
Those who better comprehend their past and care passionately about the well-being and growth (you actually have to UNDERSTAND GROWTH to do this) of future generations and not destined to obey some small groups interpretation of old teachings, but RESPONSIBLE to the think, self-correct, and passionately CARE about the future, without any creepy, greedy old people putting on a show.
- Good people have little to live for, bad people are having the time of their lives.
You think non-religions people GET WHAT THEY WANT. YOU FOOL. Go read a history book, or ALL OF THEM. There have always been religious people, putting on a show to substantiate/support the systemic advantage of GREEDY PEOPLE. What religion has been widely accepted accept those which perpetuate the abuse, domination/subjugation/manipulation of those in power. Yeah, not so spiritual, but putting on a good show for thousands of years.
- Where is the hope for tomorrow? I want good health and conscience and happiness, but tomorrow's being robbed from me before my eyes because all I see is darkness instead of light.
You are the light. Let’s not go insane. Each and everyone must understand better, and that’s a work of individuals, not a movement in a fantasy world.

I paid ALL ATTENTION I COULD TO WHAT YOU SAID, and know you matter. There is no switch to make right from insane. Most caught up in the insane will never escape the madness.. not the madness of demons, but their fellow human beings who not only don’t care about the damage they afflict to imitative people, they don’t care about the health and well-being of THIS WORLD.

Only their game-playing matters.
johnusacitizen

Postby johnusacitizen » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:59 am

It's important, YOU are responsible to THINK for yourself.

Otherwise, you are sycophant/fool/play thing. I'm not coming after you when you're so bent and twisted to PRETEND THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES, and YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for 'better' understanding them.
The '' matter, better is relative to you.
johnusacitizen

Postby Translucent » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:51 am

johnusacitizen wrote:- Society and the people in it are growing ever more miserable, so where are our leaders and role models?
No there aren’t such people, there never really where. The ‘perception’
of the state of society is a game played by mind-meddling/masters of social-control. So there are 2 problems. You haven’t understood history and you pretended the LOAD MOUTHED people are leaders. I didn’t.

- There is such an emphasis on equality and I've been brainwashed to think everyone has the same level of moral uprightness and virtues. I can't tell the difference between a friend and an enemy.
Here’s there a more straight=--forward problem, you wanted to be given, rather than think for yourself over time. The hubris and vanity isn’t HONEST,TRUE, it’s a creepy game exploiting feeble minded people to PLAY ALONG.
- If I try to help someone, they usually recede and want to solve everything on their own. Pride is running rampant and so are all the other deadly sins. We're not a community, we're individualistic.
When you try to socially engage with a person pretending to be a person, and you are sincere.. YEAH, there is a problem! A horrible problem of I tried to be who I am, and you went postal as all you want to others imitating/accommodating, according to your latest flavor of madness. (A human being is small, difficultly better understands only over time with effort this enormous existence)

- Technology has given a platform to people that shouldn't be looked at, especially impressionable youth.
I they’re up to the challenge FAR better than those who came before.
- The atmosphere on the streets is in steady decline. Nobody smiles unless it's forced, people walk as though they're defeated, trying to get from one place to another as quickly as possible and go back to the comfort of four walls.
That’s not this world. That is YOUR perspection of where you live. Where I live isn’t nearly so bitter.
- Women are worshiped, sexual impurity is the norm, men are unstable or cowardly. Sex is viewed as physical contact rather than spiritual connection. People turn sex into bragging rights, making it a weapon.
Again, not where I live. The women in my domain ARE STRIVING TO BETTER HUMAN BEINGS more than any other(regardless of gender) human being ever has. I live in the USA.
- Drug culture is on the rise, and many are trying to escape something, whether boredom or extreme mental agony. Drugs are being legalized and laws are getting lenient.
There is huge difference between a drug, and heroin. Weed and tragic death. Additionally, WHO says what you can do which doesn’t harm anyone else? Particularly when some express Insightly, creative ideas beneficial for all—not under heroin, but weed!
- Those that believe in God are in the minority, as opposed to being the majority as it once was. Without God, society falls further and further towards evil.
Those who better comprehend their past and care passionately about the well-being and growth (you actually have to UNDERSTAND GROWTH to do this) of future generations and not destined to obey some small groups interpretation of old teachings, but RESPONSIBLE to the think, self-correct, and passionately CARE about the future, without any creepy, greedy old people putting on a show.
- Good people have little to live for, bad people are having the time of their lives.
You think non-religions people GET WHAT THEY WANT. YOU FOOL. Go read a history book, or ALL OF THEM. There have always been religious people, putting on a show to substantiate/support the systemic advantage of GREEDY PEOPLE. What religion has been widely accepted accept those which perpetuate the abuse, domination/subjugation/manipulation of those in power. Yeah, not so spiritual, but putting on a good show for thousands of years.
- Where is the hope for tomorrow? I want good health and conscience and happiness, but tomorrow's being robbed from me before my eyes because all I see is darkness instead of light.
You are the light. Let’s not go insane. Each and everyone must understand better, and that’s a work of individuals, not a movement in a fantasy world.

I paid ALL ATTENTION I COULD TO WHAT YOU SAID, and know you matter. There is no switch to make right from insane. Most caught up in the insane will never escape the madness.. not the madness of demons, but their fellow human beings who not only don’t care about the damage they afflict to imitative people, they don’t care about the health and well-being of THIS WORLD.

Only their game-playing matters.

Well-said, except when you called me a fool. What stood out for me about what you said is the games people play, with disregard for the well-being of this world. But we shouldn't fear them, that's what I am learning. Some must be shown love and care, others the boot.
Translucent

Postby johnusacitizen » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:29 am

hmm, that's all you have to say back? You don't want to share you long to pontificate.

I can expound, but YOU must provide an impetus, and you don't. I don't get to see you interact with you only this text-game.
Where lies the failure of YOU to understand the ideology of you, as an imitative thing easy used to bend other feeble minded living beings is the goal.

You don't get to think, you are just part of a game.

They aren't demons nor angles, they are just greedy people who long to mess with the minds of others.
johnusacitizen

Postby johnusacitizen » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:34 am

Sometimes you just gotta sa HI! It's a mess, and none of us are able to deal with this in the immediacy.Only over time... with great effort THINKING, LOVING, CARING, BUILDING. I'm annoyed, but I'm still here.
johnusacitizen

Postby Translucent » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:41 pm

I've changed a lot since I made this thread. But the way you're writing to me feels as though you're looking down on me, and it's sucking my energy. I don't want to engage with you. You're trying to play the very game that you've exposed; take your own advice and stop it. You may be intelligent, but you have no love for me.
Translucent

Postby Translucent » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:08 pm

Sorry I had to be harsh... Life has been harsh towards me, and I know you were trying to help.

Sometimes I wonder why people who don't deserve love find it, and people who need love don't. But then I think to myself, true love is hard to find and, it cannot happen instantly but over time.

I lost roughly 7 years of my life dosed up to my eyeballs on antipsychotics. Now I have my own place and the freedom I so desperately need, and am on light medication. Unfortunately during those 7 years, a lot of bad people came into my life to abuse me in my weakened state. And I am hopelessly trying to get them to either love me, or stay away from me. I don't know which one is more painful.

You mentioned you live in the USA, I live in Canada. Here, battles between people are usually waged mentally or with words rather than physically. And I must conquer, or they will conquer me and sap my spirit.

Today is my birthday. I posted some pics to instagram. And this female i like blocked me. Either she loves me or hates me; I think it's both. She blocked me on all other social media sites. Perhaps it's for the best, because she too was trying to abuse and control me.

I smoke cigarettes. Every time I look back at the past or try to perceive the future without God, I choke on the smoke. When I'm in the present, I feel relaxed and calm, and the smoke stops me from shaking and crying. I smoke nicotine-free cigarettes.

I've never met a female who didn't try to control me. Every. single. one. tried to suck my spirit dry, and play games with my already dying heart. Now I am fighting back, and this is what I get... they all abandon me. Where is love?

Music helps. I am working on a project to let people peer into my heart through music. My band name will most likely be "Luminous". I am not doing this for my own glory, but to give energy to people who are lost and searching, like I was.

I pray. When I pray, I stand with God, and he has possessed me in the past when I was at my wits end, and He spoke through me to these people who seek my destruction. They all blocked and ran from me. I've been to various churches and online bible forums. All but one have rejected me, and the one that did not, will soon if I keep going there.

Today is my birthday. I hope I can have a good time at the restaurant I am going to with some family, but after what happened today, I feel dejected. Will the torture never end? I feel as though I just woke up from a long sleep, but really it was a nightmare. I feel better than ever before, but still gloomy.
Translucent

Postby Candid » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:20 am

Translucent wrote:Sometimes I wonder why people who don't deserve love find it, and people who need love don't.

No mystery here, Translucent. Those who love themselves find more love, those who don't will block it every time. Telling yourself you need love implies that you don't already have it. You have the love of your family. You apparently need to learn how to love yourself.

I think to myself, true love is hard to find and, it cannot happen instantly but over time.

As long as you believe this, you'll go on waiting. You'll be suspicious of love that comes "too easily".

a lot of bad people came into my life to abuse me in my weakened state. And I am hopelessly trying to get them to either love me, or stay away from me.

she too was trying to abuse and control me.

I've never met a female who didn't try to control me. Every. single. one. tried to suck my spirit dry, and play games with my already dying heart

People will treat us as we expect to be treated. We teach other people how to treat us, by accepting bad treatment, by believing love is hard to find, by being suspicious of everyone we meet.

Happy birthday, Translucent. Let this be the day you begin to love and appreciate yourself.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 305

Postby Mayfair » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:52 am

People don't owe you anything
Mayfair

Postby Translucent » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:43 am

Mayfair wrote:People don't owe you anything

Why do you bother coming to a help forum, to spew pessimistic garbage?
Translucent

Postby PM » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:42 am

Translucent wrote:Where is the hope for tomorrow? I want good health and conscience and happiness, but tomorrow's being robbed from me before my eyes because all I see is darkness instead of light.

Great advert for believing in a god then.
DARKNESS...................
PM

Likes Received: 1

Next

Return to Psychology