Mood and Activity Diary

Postby Mayfair » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:57 pm

I've been working a lot recently.

I can't think of anything yet. But maybe I will.
Mayfair

Likes Received: 5

Postby Mayfair » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:55 pm

Ive been Thinking more on this topic....not sure what i want from life or what I want to do. I can't think of anything. Maybe I will write down my thoughts or something at weekend.

I'm stressed out and tired with working so much. A mans got to eat right? No free lunch and all of that....
Mayfair

Postby Armstrong » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Mayfair wrote:I'm stressed out and tired with working so much. A mans got to eath right? No free lunch and all of that....

In my religion (law in Arabic), seeking permissable livelihood is the best of what is permissable (sex with a wife is permissable but lower status). You are doing well seen from this perspective. I don't work, i'm retired. My work is 'elevating', whereas you are 'circulating', my money a percentage comes from your pocket.

What are your skills? You can pick one and refine it.
Armstrong

Postby Mayfair » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:53 am

I don't know what to do with my life. Thats a honest answer.
Mayfair

Postby Mayfair » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:19 pm

Of course that is a different level. That is to say to do something on purpose. I have to believe that the reason she had a clump of her hair was the starting point of truth. She was under attack. When she woke up she didn't remember.

However, when did she learn that? Not 1 percent. There is nothing be ashamed off. Transfer and transport. Most of the time....thats great by the way. The judge said the crime scene was in space and nothing could be resolved. This is really important.

Draft!
Mayfair

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:37 pm

Mayfair wrote: Draft!

So you are taking up the art of storytelling? You are putting pen to paper?

That can be a fun journey that has it’s ups and downs, it’s turns and twists.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 996

Postby Mayfair » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:50 pm

I don't know how to respond to you Richard, to be honest I don't have anything to talk to you about. I want to but nothing comes to mind.

---

That's the first step down a very dangerous road. He knew....so what gives you the right to hit him? I honestly don't think I have the right. I will even say it. Then afterwards....what does that mean?

What do you do...trying to keep it in. Trying to stop. It ramps and he sees that. Don't ever miss a chance to shut up. Sometimes its better if I didn't say anything. I'm just wondering what are you so confused about? Controlling me. Picking on me. Doesn't matter what I do. Frustrated. The bath filled up with water and milk. "you think you can! You can be all loving with her" and it goes into everything you have. "Doesn't she deserve a happy home?"

The cop asked some questions...
Mayfair

Postby Mayfair » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:04 pm

There is nothing I want from life. Now what?
Mayfair

Postby Mayfair » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:08 pm

I was at work today. I did the best I could within my current skill set and talents. I produced detailed drawings to meet client specifications and planning regulations.

Now I am at home. I cleaned the house. I don't want a relationship. I don't want what most people want. I find most people odd and not interesting and with nothing to say. They don't have anything to offer.

It goes on and on and on and on...he asked you ten times to walk away. Do you not know that is escalating things? Did you write" ham" on the mirror?
Mayfair

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:24 am

Mayfair wrote:I don't know how to respond to you Richard, to be honest I don't have anything to talk to you about. I want to but nothing comes to mind.

Except the above obviously came to mind, because it is the thought you ultimately shared. The fact you shared “nothing comes to mind” is what came to mind.

For years you have voluntarily been motivated to come into this forum and share your nihilistic beliefs with me. It isn’t needed to pay your bills. It isn’t required to sustain your life. Yet here you are...again.

You can convince yourself that you don’t enjoy anything, but given your hedonistic side (@cherry) that is obviously not true. It is like a person eating a well cooked meal and trying to convince themselves they don’t enjoy it. Better yet, it is the addict that regrets or is ashamed of their past behaviors, waking up the next day to decide that the previous day of enjoyment was no fun.

You do enjoy things. This forum is one of them.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 996

Postby Mayfair » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:28 am

Today was rain day and over the meat was a wonder dog. Did you see the side of the truck explode with fingers and buttercups. "Yes" she whispered in a mad dash to the finish line.

Sorry about that sometimes the trees go black and the sun shines through the sea. Just then a tank drove down the street and knocked a building over. Because you can't always get what you want so if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Shots boomed around the head of a man with no hat.
Mayfair

Postby Mayfair » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Thank you for holding your call will be dealt with as soon as possible. Sorry to keep you waiting. Your call will be dealt with shortly. The time was 14:22.

Life experiences. The nut low. The high draw. Over and over but she said "Please continue to hold" he waited with a stick of gum and some penny chews. A coffee mug hit the wall and someone shouted "hey what is that?" I guess it was black smoke or a type of thick fog. The killer frogs was on the news at the time. Soon it was over and we get back to business of making business for those people without business.Its a million dollar idea. Still the ducks in the air floated into the sky. High volume of calls. Thank you for holding. The keys "give us the keys" "Let go of the keys"

She wasn't sure then went into a dream.
Mayfair

Postby Mayfair » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:43 pm

This coffee pot is awfully hot should I drop on Keith probably not. Yeah that's not going to go down well with the establishment. Please click the big red button. 45 year old man is trying to escape the clown culture. The black community and the police community or something. He is one of the prime suspects. You need somebody shook up.
Mayfair

Postby Mayfair » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:23 pm

Looked over ...I understand that. Its just little details. It's a year and 5 months. Its because I believe how people conduct themselves which makes me question the term absolutely. I saw an opportunity. Parents Dan and Amanda say the kids should stay with her. Trying to say they are doing better. She was 37 pounds. I would rock in the car. Now she plays hockey. Putting them in activities.

Her sister the one with the left foot.
Mayfair

Postby Mayfair » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:30 pm

Yeah that sticks out to me. I provided and completed all the drug tests. Two reason ..you've been talking amongst themselves. The other reason lost to history. However they are doing great and not crazy at all. Who would read such things? Who would talk such things.

This can either be a wedge and destroy not just one life or you can choose to eat turkey on Sunday.

That guy in jail was right when he said "I don't want that" I won't tell you I know how you feel. Because you can't possibly know. I bet you dollar to donuts. It's a beautiful thing catching fish and car parts on a 2 month 24 hour day. Not much chance of anything to happen. Looking up. Looking down. You know?

Walking through a field he said "taking some comfort from looking" but not a soft place to fall. How can he pick? Chop wood. Carry nuts. Find his way back. To a place like Mexico. Shots fired. Shots fired.
Mayfair

PreviousNext