Mood and Activity Diary

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:34 am

Mayfair wrote:How to get back into life

You said back into life. This clearly means at some point you felt “into” life. When was that? What were you doing back then?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1068

Postby Mayfair » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:36 am

No I didn't mean that sorry that was poor use of words on my part. Sorry please forgive me.
Mayfair

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:44 am

Mayfair wrote:No I didn't mean that sorry that was poor use of words on my part. Sorry please forgive me.

My forgiveness is irrelevant Jason, and you know that. As you stated in one of your first posts, and in one form or another in your previous incarnations is that whatever anyone says doesn’t matter to you. Other people, all other people and what they might have to offer are irrelevant to you. You are not here for help, you are once again here to get people to react in your own special form of trolling, hence your 50+ posts.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Mayfair » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:52 am

Okay. I respect your view.

I am at work still....working away on road issues which I have now found out is needed by Monday.
Mayfair

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:06 am

Mayfair wrote:Okay. I respect your view.

Nope.

No you don’t. You don’t respect anyone’s view. You don’t and have not respected a single person’s view since some unknown decade in the past. You don’t respect the view of therapists, those hotlines you call, the Twitterverse, coworkers, etc. etc.

And fair play to you, that you made it very clear in your opening post that you will have no respect for anyone’s view. Fair enough.

Anyway, you must really enjoy this forum as you keep resurfacing. I think your favorite part is our discussions. Even if that is innacurate, it makes me happy, so thanks for stopping in again.

Enjoy your trolling Cherryfinxxx.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Mayfair » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:09 am

i agree with what you said. I don't know how to respond to you that would be productive.I'm sorry that I behave this way. I try to change for a few months and come back because I can't stand my life anymore. But I respect your views and think are correct.
Mayfair

Postby Mayfair » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:22 am

I am at work I don't feel good inside. My mental health is terrible. I have a cold and stomach cramps.This isn't going well so far. I'm warm and uncomfortable.
Mayfair

Postby Mayfair » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:33 am

I raise my glass to all the people who died today. The lucky few. The honored dead. We didn't know you and what you did probably wasn't important but....ummm this drink is nice.
Mayfair

Postby Mayfair » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:05 pm

I'm at work.
Mayfair

Postby Mayfair » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:08 am

I feel sick, depressed and stupid most days.
Mayfair

Postby Mayfair » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:14 am

I'm worthless. I'm bad news. There is nothing good about me. I'm a POS
Mayfair

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:47 am

Was watching a young girl play with a balloon earlier. She was so happy, not a care in the world. How ignorant of her, right? I mean, how niave of her to enjoy life? Just wait until she reaches that soul crushing moment when she discovers the “truth” about life that only the well informed, highly intelligent nihilist recognizes.

Jason, do you remember the precise moment when you realized the ultimate truth about life? Do you remember when you transitioned from the evils of blissful ignorance and bloomed into the productive sophistication of nihlism? Or did it kind of sneak up on you gradually?

The weather here in Zhangjiagang is starting to cool off. It is so comfortable that you can sit outside all day. There is this lady I buy an apple from every morning and each day I say, “My Chinese is perfect.” She usually looks confused and replies, “I don’t understand you,” but today she grinned and said, “Oh yes, correct, your Chinese is perfect.” Progress!
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Mayfair » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:08 am

It just snook up on me gradually.
Mayfair

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:58 pm

Yep, that’s how she traps most people, a little bit at a time until she’s got you.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Mayfair » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:00 pm

Sure I agree. I don't know what to do.
Mayfair

PreviousNext