I did a stupid thing. A little insight woud be nice

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:01 am

Helenadoc,

Please go back to meditation, I promise the start of it is difficult but it gets better and anxiety/subconscious fears/manifestations doesn't affect you so badly then. I am speaking of experience of not just myself but so many others I have witnessed first hand who have done the same. Doesn't have to be vipassana, maybe use the headspace app's free versions to get there. it allows you to get a mindset where you worry alot less. what your psychologist said makes perfect sense but where is your regime to fix your subconscious going out of hand? give it a shot, what do you have to loose?
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 62

Postby helenadoc » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:41 am

Hey there people! So it's almost 2 weeks since i did the shitty sh** and i noticed something. Oh, i am fine btw. Therapy really helped me to understand this experience. The last 2 sessions were very fruitfull, it's like it put every piece togheter, not just from now, but from the past experience as well.

The thing i noticed is that what i went through these last 2 wks was my whole withdrawal experience, played fast forward. I went through the tremors, depression, anxiety, sleep and eating problems, dizziness, impared attention, nausea, the whole guacamole compressed in these 2 wks. Now i am going through the angry phase. I am at a constant level of anger and i snap really quickly. But all in all, i am fine. It is kind of amazing, i don't know, it fascinated me a bit. I must get myself out of this angry phase, it's not doing any good to anyone.

So, i'll keep posting. Hope y'all are good. Fight on, my friends. It is a hard time, but it has a lot to teach us. And it makes us a much better person.
Love you all! Kisses!
helenadoc

Likes Received: 62

Postby BullFrog » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Helena - YAY you are feeling a lot better! That's such good news! I know so many on here are just hurting so bad and struggle with despair and everything else. So it is always a relief to hear improvement from others. It helps me too...

Definitely keep posting helena. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and go hit a punching bag to work out some of that anger!! :)
BullFrog

Likes Received: 64

Previous