3 days weed free feel like crap

Postby tallulahsdad » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi been smoking for 20 years tried to stop so many times but always end up back on the weed. Been 3 days now and I have terrible fog in my mind and very snappy to my family. I wish I could control my smoking like normal people but if it’s in the house I smoke it. I’ve thrown so much green away over the years trying to quit but always end up buying more it’s crazy behaviour. I hope this time I can stick to it.
tallulahsdad

Likes Received: 0

Postby cleanofgreen » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:34 pm

Hey Tallulahsdad,

Unfortunately if you've been at it for 20 years and still can't control it you probably never will. I tried like a lot of people on this forum to moderate it for many years and had to finally come to the conclusion that it was all or nothing. For the last few years of my smoking I would literally quit smoking once a week and sometimes not even last a day. Funny thing is, each time you try its not wasted, its like building a muscle and each time it gets stronger, until one day you can lift that green bit*ch off your back for good.
Try to make a list of all the negatives of continuing to smoke and a list of all the positives of quiting and what it will mean to you in the future if you continue and then think of what your life could be like if you quit for good , how your relationships will be, your career, health, money etc.. It makes it a lot easier if you know your why.

Good luck and stay strong.
cleanofgreen

Likes Received: 162

Postby tallulahsdad » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:31 pm

Thanks so much for the reply were day 4 now and it’s still on my mind I will take your advise and make some lists. I like the idea of building muscle mentally to beat it I’ll keep updating this with my outcome and thank you again.
tallulahsdad

Likes Received: 0