Disease we all should be aware of

Postby LucasWuts » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:16 am

Hi guys,

I never took addiction as a real disease, and always thought that it is a fake one. But when I faced it (my brother has problems with alcohol), I understood it fully. it is not a matter of "I want to" or "I like it," it is a complex illness which includes both physical and mental issues. I know how hard it is for a person to quit and stay sober, I know what efforts it costs, I know this craving and unstoppable desire. I saw how my brother was calm and cheerful and in a moment he became angry and irritated. I saw his mad eyes.... It horrible....
So, please, help those who are addicted to understand their problem and undergo proper treatment. If you still don't see addiction as a disease, watch the TED talks on it on YouTube. If you need more info about the treatment, you can go to Addiction Resource.

Hope, all addicts will recover, and no one will never return to these poisons.
LucasWuts

Likes Received: 0

Postby Chad Capote » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:40 am

Thanks dude
Chad Capote

Likes Received: 2

Postby edwardfrancis » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:03 am

Wish the same.
edwardfrancis

Postby Armstrong » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:13 am

Great. But they who havean addiction problen and don't quit it, it is their fault. Life IS suffering. And suffering not pain should be accepted. Approaching freedom, challenging it and accepting its challenge (like drugs etc) yet not being a man for the task of course has consequences. Neither agood woman does such things. Like being punished by prison. Do we set criminals free because they hurt?
Armstrong

Postby emtelligence » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:19 am

Great share. Thanks so much
emtelligence

Return to Addictions