Why should the world not unite? Your arguments

#45

Postby Beforenowtocome » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:27 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:I’ve lived in the USA, Germany, Holland, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, India, and China. I’ve visited over 30 countries.


I do have to say that is impressive to someone who has lived in only one location and gathered only my own experiences through very little. I never said I am the brightest human being, because honestly I believe I'm on the lower level of intelligence when it comes to life and all its understandings.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:In every single place people seem to care about others.


Seeming is perspective. So,how can I view the world as leaning towards negativity while you must be viewing it as prosperous and friendly with positivity. Except for those that oppose, right? And I assume you believe that it is just a small handful of people that won't use a turn signal while driving. Or maybe ignore a situation with distress. Or how about even just arguing with a customer. Never scold your children right. All positive?

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Most people I have met have family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues. My observations are that the vast majority of people display kindness to others.


I agree with you that we tend to navigate towards the people we trust and are closest to that which we care more about. I am just trying to understand why can't we clearly convince or teach the world to put forth a tad more care out there for just another human being. I'm not sure where you're living now but, do you hear the news ever? Do you see joy in misery or is the news always pleasant where you happen to be? I get people like to help others but love thyself. That might be what needs to change.
Beforenowtocome
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:29 am
Likes Received: 0


#46

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Beforenowtocome wrote:I'm not sure where you're living now but, do you hear the news ever?


Yes, I read the news and participate on social media.

And I also understand that those source don’t represent reality. They represent snapshots of reality that always, always are motivated or driven by an underlying purpose.

Do you understand how jaded a person can become if they either lack understanding or lapse in understanding for a moment the purpose of these forms of communication?

Three general ideas for consideration:

-1- People overwhelmingly post only the filtered, positive accomplishments in their own life. You overwhelmingly see pictures of graduations, while they don’t post a picture of the letter telling them they failed out of school.

Studies show that participation on social media leads to higher rates of depression.

Because people filter and post their positive accomplishments and not their own failings does that make humanity bad? No. It isn’t some intentional attack on others or a lack of caring when you post a picture of graduation or your beach vacation.

-2- When we don’t post about ourselves we overwhelmingly share negative events. The vast majority of news stories are negative in one form or another. There is truth in the saying “it bleeds it leads”. News isn’t news if there is nothing special about what is going on.

I have responded to a number of sites, post disaster. What will you find? Neighbor helping neighbor. You find overwhelming support as relief floods into the area. But is that what makes the news? Nope. It is always the handful of incidents of looting or vigilante justice.

-3- When you watch Youtube it isn’t reality. Like other forms of media it is a snapshot. It is a video posted to evoke emotion to get clicks and shares. It might be a cute cat video or a video of a racist police officer.

The problem is that people take a collection of 20 YouTube videos, each designed to evoke emotion as representative of a broad reality. It’s absolute bul****t but that is what influences people to believe they know more than they actually know.

For example, you only see videos or news coverage on lottery winners and what they plan to do with the winnings. It gives people a false impression on how widespread winning is as no one that lost is interviewed. Those that lost are not worthy of being on the news.

If you were to view an actual video that showed all the losers and the winners, the video would last hundreds of hours as each person said, “I lost, I lost..”

You would get bored, downvote the video, and the person that wasted all the money creating the video would be fired.

Nope. We want action packed news that gets people to come back to our channel....

So yes I watch the news. But I don’t buy what they want to sell me. I understand what they are selling is not reality.

I suggest you turn off the news and get off of social media if you are buying what any of them are selling. I’m not taking any side or position. I’m not saying some sources are more valid or have a view of truth and others do not. I’m saying all of them are full of their own brand of crap. I’m saying that every single one of them is selling you a product. They are all selling their own version of reality.

Don’t buy it.

I’m sure if your town or area was struck by disaster people would come together and help each other. I’m sure if a child goes missing people will volunteer to search with no expectation of anything in return. Am I wrong? Stop worrying about turn signals.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10939
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1136

#47

Postby Beforenowtocome » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:57 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:I suggest you turn off the news and get off of social media if you are buying what any of them are selling. I’m not taking any side or position. I’m not saying some sources are more valid or have a view of truth and others do not. I’m saying all of them are full of their own brand of crap. I’m saying that every single one of them is selling you a product. They are all selling their own version of reality.

Don’t buy it.


So I'm guessing that you believe if anyone participates in any social media group or watches/reads the news, that they must be idiots and will buy into anything. Unless somehow that idiot chooses to not believe their evil scheme, but still keeping engaged with the idiocy. I personally do not involve myself with any news. Because as you may think its all fake news. There is some truth to the news and that my friend is the painful part. Confusion.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:I’m sure if your town or area was struck by disaster people would come together and help each other. I’m sure if a child goes missing people will volunteer to search with no expectation of anything in return. Am I wrong? Stop worrying about turn signals.


I believe you to be right! If a town, my town, your town, any town gets struck with disaster, people will help, thankfully. If a child goes missing, people will help, thankfully. not wrong. but here's the kicker. How do you know the news about your town is correct? Are you always out searching for the right answers? If so, this wouldn't be a dispute. So, out of the population of the town and the news hitting the streets in that town, How many people get off there couch after a long days work and want to help others? Please don't be naive in thinking the whole town will jump on it. Some people just don't help. None of your business, right. What does it matter, right.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote: Stop worrying about turn signals.


Haha, I was try to be simple but you push for difficulties. How about this, start worrying about the turn signals. How about another, start worrying about the people that don't help. Look, we all appreciate it when good things happen, duh. My question is WHY do you say for someone to stop worrying if there is something about it to worry upon. Do you get it? Unveil your eyes and start to pay attention to the things that are making the planet fall, not rise. The rising will happen regardless. It's a matter of how you want to rise. Individually or one? You believe bandages are a fix to a problem. Ignorance is the fate of this world. Stop looking for bandages and help solve the problem.
Beforenowtocome
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:29 am
Likes Received: 0

#48

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:38 am

Beforenowtocome wrote:So I'm guessing that you believe if anyone participates in any social media group or watches/reads the news, that they must be idiots and will buy into anything.


That is not what I said. Bad guess.

Beforenowtocome wrote:I believe you to be right! If a town, my town, your town, any town gets struck with disaster, people will help, thankfully. If a child goes missing, people will help, thankfully. not wrong. but here's the kicker. How do you know the news about your town is correct? Are you always out searching for the right answers? If so, this wouldn't be a dispute. So, out of the population of the town and the news hitting the streets in that town, How many people get off there couch after a long days work and want to help others? Please don't be naive in thinking the whole town will jump on it. Some people just don't help. None of your business, right. What does it matter, right.


Have you ever searched for a missing child? Have you ever gone to a region, city, or town after being devastated by a typhoon, earthquake, or flood?

You live in a completely different world than me. People help each other. People actually do get up off the couch. Entire armies of people are mobilized in some cases.

I guess I understand how you might believe people just sit on the couch and act like it is none of their business. You have never searched for a missing child or gone to a region devastated by a disaster. You have no lived experience in this area of life so your erroneous conclusions are understandable.

Beforenowtocome wrote:Unveil your eyes and start to pay attention to the things that are making the planet fall, not rise. Ignorance is the fate of this world. Stop looking for bandages and help solve the problem.


That's great advice for you to take. You said you have limited if any experience outside where you have lived all of your life. How does that happen?

Are you unable to get off your own couch? Have you been unable to contribute to solving the problems other than using your turn signal correctly?

I don't know the answer, because I don't know what contributions you have made. For all I know you have planted some trees and volunteer at a soup kitchen. So forgive me for my assumptions, but your posts don't come across as you doing much about much. That you believe turn signals is evidence says a lot. People that are actually out there solving the problems don't care about turn signals.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10939
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1136

#49

Postby Beforenowtocome » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:56 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:You have never searched for a missing child or gone to a region devastated by a disaster. You have no lived experience in this area of life so your erroneous conclusions are understandable.


And the bashing begins. You have never done this! You can't possibly know that! You are a worthless wretch in this world! Throw it all at me! That's what the good do. Hurt others not help. What the hell do you care about? Just sitting around texting idiots like myself trying to make an idiot see.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:For all I know you have planted some trees and volunteer at a soup kitchen. So forgive me for my assumptions, but your posts don't come across as you doing much about much. That you believe turn signals is evidence says a lot. People that are actually out there solving the problems don't care about turn signals.


Talk about contradictory. Now you want to act like a decent human, after you throw your intelligence out the window. I have done some volunteer work but like you that is peons compared. This competition growing between you and I to see who helps people more is not my issue. The issue at hand that your brilliant mind tends to neglect is that the planet has issues. Let's work together at resolving not bashing or competing or defeating each other. I'm really getting a gauge on what type of human you are. You're really starting to shine!

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:You said you have limited if any experience outside where you have lived all of your life. How does that happen?


Wealth doesn't flow through my veins. And I keep family and friends to me close. So I don't travel much. Just work and family. Not as cool as you, I know. The competition isn't so tough with me. My apologies. You are strong, I am weak. Keep making people feel this way is also a great encouragement to those that look up to a god.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Are you unable to get off your own couch? Have you been unable to contribute to solving the problems other than using your turn signal correctly?


Well I work a regular 8hr job that sometimes I sit down, is that ok? And I sit on the couch on Sunday to watch American Football, but don't watch anything else on television. I have a family I hang out with sometimes while I'm sitting down. I hope that is ok. I guess if I could contribute to resolving issues just like you then maybe, just maybe you might care about me?
That turn signal really has you going, hahaha!
Beforenowtocome
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:29 am
Likes Received: 0

#50

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:22 am

Your reply sounds like you are pretty much like the vast majority of people. You work, you sit down and watch some television, you have family and friends. That's great. Nothing wrong with that.

You sound like the vast majority of people in that you have some volunteer work, you contribute some to the community, and you would search for a lost child or help your neighbors if a disaster was to strike.

It's not a competition. It's about your moral hypocrisy. You have this odd vision that people should all be rising up together to fix whatever issues the planet is facing, but you aren't rising up.

You need me to care about you? It doesn't sound like you are lacking care. You have food, water, shelter, a job, the Internet, friends, family, a community of support...just like the majority of people that have the luxury of discussing ideologically questions on an Internet forum.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10939
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1136

#51

Postby Beforenowtocome » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:57 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Your reply sounds like you are pretty much like the vast majority of people. You work, you sit down and watch some television, you have family and friends. That's great. Nothing wrong with that.


Now you are starting to get it, thanks. Vast majority of the people, you say now. Nothing wrong with that now. Information is so wonderful when used appropriately.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:You sound like the vast majority of people in that you have some volunteer work, you contribute some to the community, and you would search for a lost child or help your neighbors if a disaster was to strike.


Oh boy o' boy do I start sounding more like just an average person to you now or what. WOW!

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:It's not a competition. It's about your moral hypocrisy. You have this odd vision that people should all be rising up together to fix whatever issues the planet is facing, but you aren't rising up.


Haha, you might be getting it. You are right, it never was a competition. I was explaining, while the other bashes. That's definitely not a battle of any sort. So, I assume that moral hypocrisy swings in your direction also. You must have one vision of a better you, right? Or you believe you are already perfect! No flaw to fix. Hypocrisy. Learn it in more detail my friend before you throw it at people. Again what do you know about me other that this idiotic conflict you have with me. You keep attacking but say you are a great person. What the hell do you see through the eyes of a GOD. Please keep believing I am your problem.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:You need me to care about you? It doesn't sound like you are lacking care. You have food, water, shelter, a job, the Internet, friends, family, a community of support...just like the majority of people that have the luxury of discussing ideologically questions on an Internet forum.


Yes as a matter of fact I do need you to care about everyone not just me. Get it yet! I don't think so. So I guess since I live where there is food and water and shelter and jobs and the internet and friends and family just like the majority of people. We are all ok. Not a single one of the majority of people have problems I guess. Only a problem until a problem rises, right? Crappy way of thinking my friend, I am only talking about solving the problem so it doesn't happen. Not just run to a problem and bandage it!
Beforenowtocome
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:29 am
Likes Received: 0

#52

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:15 pm

Why should the world not unite?

I think our conversation shows why it doesn’t happen. You show the blind moral hypocrisy of those calling for a united world while throwing stones.

I throw stones too, but I’m not calling for everyone to be nice to each other. You are.

I’m not claiming moral superiority or that I’m without flaw or that my vision is superior or that I am godlike, or that my lack of hypocrisy makes me better than you. Those interpretations are all on you buddy.

I’m simply pointing out that you are a hypocrite. You whine and cry about how others should act, but you don’t follow your own advice.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10939
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1136

#53

Postby Beforenowtocome » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:28 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Why should the world not unite? I think our conversation shows why it doesn’t happen. You show the blind moral hypocrisy of those calling for a united world while throwing stones.


You are exactly right, there is something we always can agree upon. Difference exists.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:I throw stones too, but I’m not calling for everyone to be nice to each other. You are.


Let me ask since you understand you throw stones. Why do stones get thrown? How could we discuss a situation and not turn it into who is better or who can do it or has done it.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:I’m not claiming moral superiority or that I’m without flaw or that my vision is superior or that I am godlike, or that my lack of hypocrisy makes me better than you. Those interpretations are all on you buddy.


And you start veering back to that greatness again. My views are erroneous while yours are not. You are not godlike but tell me I'm nothing compared to you.(all your contributions and travels). You say you are a hypocrite, but call people hypocrite first.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:I’m simply pointing out that you are a hypocrite. You whine and cry about how others should act, but you don’t follow your own advice.


When have I ever told you what I do for a living other than I work 8hrs. Did you assume I just lay on the couch and play video games for a living? You say I cry and all you do is help millions. You can prove all you want on how amazing you are but you are exactly whom I'm reaching out trying to help. I tell you to look deeper, you just call me an idiot. I try to help you understand there is more than just bandages and you attack my abilities as a person. You gloat about how much you help people and your travels. I tell you I don't travel but still help when I can. Why is this constantly a competition with you.
Beforenowtocome
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:29 am
Likes Received: 0

#54

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:07 am

Beforenowtocome wrote: You say you are a hypocrite, but call people hypocrite first.


I did not say I was a hypocrite. I said I am not a hypocrite...as in I'm not displaying hypocrisy.

You are displaying hypocrisy. I'm not.

That doesn't make me better than you.

I repeat. That doesn't make me better than you. Nothing I have said is meant to convey a point of superiority. Even the fact that you are engaging in hypocrisy and I am not, it does not somehow result in a claim of superiority.

It isn't a competition. I've never said it was. If you continue to think it is competitive, those are the conclusions you repeatedly draw, incorrectly, based on what I have written.

The fact that I have searched for missing children and have responded to disasters is a statement of fact. It is not a declaration of superiority. You choose to take it that way. That is on you. It says more about you than me...again...not a claim of superiority. It is an observation of how you are misinterpreting my intent.

And possibly you are not clear on what it means to engage in hypocrisy.

If a person says people need to be nicer to one another, but then begins to get all defensive and be less than nice, that is hypocrisy.

If a person says that they travel and help more people than you and that somehow makes them superior then it might be egomania or narcissistic, but it isn't being a hypocrite.

I'm not attacking your abilities as a person. I'm not gloating. It's not a competition.

I am pointing out your hypocrisy. You want people in the world to be nicer while you engage in being less than nice.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 10939
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1136

#55

Postby Beforenowtocome » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:36 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:I did not say I was a hypocrite. I said I am not a hypocrite...as in I'm not displaying hypocrisy. You are displaying hypocrisy. I'm not.


I get it Mr perfect! We can't compare. You are so perfect in your unhypocritical ways. Never once have you done the opposite of what you said, right? Mr perfection. Oh worthy one. Please teach me to only do as you. Never to make a mistake and only teach well to others. Please oh please master, show me how I can help others but talk s**t about others. Ha ha ha I can't believe you still talk as if you're a God but keep claiming your not. How can you claim you care about people but in earlier conversations you question "who cares" and why should you. I've even read some other posts you make and holy cow. That's all you do is talk crap about anyone and there beliefs but you say you do good and not hypocritical. You help so much for those in need but on posts from strangers that ask for help you attack them. Your are so right the word for you is not hypocrite, you are just a bigot. Might as well call em as we see em right. I want good but apparently do bad and you do good but apparently want bad.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:If a person says that they travel and help more people than you and that somehow makes them superior then it might be egomania or narcissistic, but it isn't being a hypocrite.


That's obviously not what makes you a hypocrite. That's considered as gloating. I have helped people in distress also but im not on this post boasting how amazing I am. Or how those people where nothing till I showed up to help. A good person that does good for people , they don't gloat over their accomplishments like you. They are more respectful than that.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:I am pointing out your hypocrisy. You want people in the world to be nicer while you engage in being less than nice.


As before, you have no idea who I am or what I've accomplished but all you've done is spew out all the amazements that you are and have done but I have done nothing because I don't gloat or compete with you. Your obviously too lost of a soul to even fathom what the hell is going on around you. Stay blind my friend and keep seeing the world through those shady eyes.
Beforenowtocome
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:29 am
Likes Received: 0

#56

Postby Candid » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:29 am

Beforenowtocome wrote:I am afraid our planet is doomed.


DON'T PANIC, it isn't. Humankind will go extinct eventually, but the planet will be fine. It can always recover. It will keep turning.
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 8958
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 425

#57

Postby Candid » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:38 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:If a person says people need to be nicer to one another, but then begins to get all defensive and be less than nice, that is hypocrisy.

You want people in the world to be nicer while you engage in being less than nice.


Hear, hear!

Beforenowtocome wrote:I get it Mr perfect! We can't compare. You are so perfect in your unhypocritical ways. Never once have you done the opposite of what you said, right? Mr perfection. Oh worthy one. Please teach me to only do as you. Never to make a mistake and only teach well to others. Please oh please master, show me how I can help others but talk s**t about others. Ha ha ha I can't believe you still talk as if you're a God but keep claiming your not.


Wow. You're really angry about something. Want to tell us what that is?

That's all you do is talk crap about anyone [...] on posts from strangers that ask for help you attack them.


Have you seen how many 'likes' Richard has clocked up since he joined us? He's helped a lot of people here.

I have done nothing because I don't gloat or compete with you.


So far you haven't been very helpful here, but stay with us. It's an 'interesting' forum and we may yet bring out the best in you.
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 8958
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 425

#58

Postby Candid » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:14 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:You have opinions of how the world should be. You have an ideal in your mind that doesn’t include extinction of other species, the browning of grass, and the birth of more humans.


Not really. I'm quite enthusiastic about evolution, and all of the above are part of it. I've made some contributions to the preservation of species that interest me and are useful to humans (a bit too useful, of course) but I understand that on the extinction timeline, reptiles are the next to go. Brown grass in England is the result of climate change, and like most people I prefer a sunny summer to a wet one. Can't have it all ways, can we? And I realise the population explosion is just another chapter in Earth's very long history. Long after the last of us has perished, scholarly members of another species will be mentioning us in books (or their equivalent) and pointing out that we were too successful for our own good. Only they're unlikely to be saying it in English, or any other language now in use.

Where I take umbrage is with people who make a big deal about conserving resources while breeding themselves. It's quite hard for me to resist pointing out the faulty maths behind that.

The vision I prefer is a pristine planet, clean, crisp air, refreshing water, all the species interacting in some perfectly balanced circle of life. Actually, in my ideal the earth has maybe a few hundred thousand humans, lol.


I like this vision. :D We may yet get back to the Garden of Eden, where 'we' is not you and me but a version of humankind that's been through hell and learned some vital lessons.

I think where we both are observers is in separating our ideals from the actions we take. Neither you or I are claiming moral superiority or authority, claiming our vision of the ideal must become reality. We are not trying to claim power in order to force upon others our ideals.


Precisely. And a big part of that is acknowledging our limitations. I make a point of specialising in the areas that interest me. Everything else is Someone Else's Business.

There's nothing I enjoy more than having an exchange of views with people who care.
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 8958
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 425

#59

Postby Beforenowtocome » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:45 pm

Candid wrote:
Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:If a person says people need to be nicer to one another, but then begins to get all defensive and be less than nice, that is hypocrisy.

You want people in the world to be nicer while you engage in being less than nice.

Hear, hear!


Hear, hear! more like read, read! Let me ask? Why would anyone on this peaceful website have to be put on the defensive to begin with. Please read again, maybe you will start to see it. If a person says people need to be nicer to one another, but now that same person, strangely gets attacked about how I haven't accomplished this or I'm not good enough of that. It becomes fight or flight, right. So, where does this golden rule come into place. Treating others like failures is a great example of how that rule begins. One person comments on these forums and soon gets attacked by what you believe is a great and helpful source. You all consistently make accusations about someones life but don't seem to live within a life you portray. What is hypocrisy when a person/persons are/is delusional.

[quote="Candid]Wow. You're really angry about something. Want to tell us what that is?
Have you seen how many 'likes' Richard has clocked up since he joined us? He's helped a lot of people here.[/quote]

I'm so proud of Richard! He has accomplished what most humans can't even fathom. Explains a lot. So, let's see, when I came on to this post I was calm and attempting to explain what I believed to be a problem with society and again your amazing Richard that has gathered a staggering amount of likes(all worthwhile) attacks. Didn't help. Attacked. So when Richard consistently accuses a person of accomplishing nothing compared to him. That is called an attack. You don't see that as a challenge or a mismatch? If I do something you don't or haven't done, does that make me all of the sudden better than you or you just less than me. But claim we are still equals. Why boast if nobody is comparing. Does a murderer accuse a murderer of being a murderer. NO. That would be stupid right. I served our country, does that make me better than all those that haven't? What is this you all are so ignorant to see. So Richard has been here awhile posting accusations and attempts of bullying, but we need him. He gets likes! Amazing, right? You promote those that choose to argue/bully other than realize. And you see this as help.

[quote="Candid]So far you haven't been very helpful here, but stay with us. It's an 'interesting' forum and we may yet bring out the best in you.[/quote]


I can only assume that you believe helpful here is by bullying. HA! Let the blind lead right? How can one be considered as helpful. By criticizing others accomplishments or the lack thereof. What is wrong with this vision? Do you read the same texts or is it somehow those better blind you?
Beforenowtocome
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:29 am
Likes Received: 0


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology