I'm tired of living another day

Postby MellusLA4999 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:21 pm

As the title says. I'm done with my life.
MellusLA4999

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:23 am

Yet you posted, which is a clear statement that you don’t actually believe what you wrote. A person who wholeheartedly, without any reservations, believed he or she was done, would have no need to make such a declaration.

My advice is to take some time to reflect on why you don’t truly believe you are done. What is it that made you return to this page and read this reply?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 998

Postby MellusLA4999 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:33 am

That's a clever reply, for some. Even text book maybe. I don't know, I'm not a psychologist. Thank you for your input.
But it also shows me that you don't understand.
Ending your life can be a direct or an indirect action. Not everyone who wants to die, also wants to kill themselves. We are still afraid of death. The problem is, we just don't want to live anymore.
We want life to stop.
Because just being alive every day, is too painful, too scary, too desolate a place.
So for some of us, it's a matter of closing your eyes every night and hoping tomorrow doesn't come.
Last edited by MellusLA4999 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
MellusLA4999

Postby MellusLA4999 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:36 am

And yes. Posting here has a reason.
Its that last tiny hope that you find someone who gives you enough energy to open your eyes every morning. Someone who completely understands the pain. Someone who will make you feel less alone.
MellusLA4999

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:39 am

MellusLA4999 wrote:And yes. Posting here has a reason.
Its that last tiny hope that you find someone who gives you enough energy to open your eyes every morning.

No wonder you struggle. You expect others to give you something. And then you will determine if what they have given you is sufficient enough to open your eyes.

I already gave you something with no expectation of anything in return. I already gave you a part of my life. And once again I’m here giving you more of my life. Is that not sufficient?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 998

Postby Mayfair » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:29 am

MellusLA4999 wrote:As the title says. I'm done with my life.

okay. Thanks for sharing. Bye!
Mayfair