10 months weed free - update

Postby thegreatdane » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:51 am

Hey guys. Im finally 10 months free from weed! It feels amazing to be that close to a year. I have gotten so much respect all around from my family and friends for have been clean for this long. I have zero desire to ever smoke again, that is a choice i made in my mind and i will never smoke again. not even in 10 years just a puff. I wouldnt do that to myself again.
So things are still very slow. I have some days that happens very rarely where i feel better and can see my old self again a little bit. Like for example i was talking to my dad a week ago and i was really in the conversation, making him laugh, feeling really good and like a story teller. I have been dealing with my social skills going down the drain, so that was a really good thing. Right now and for the past week or so, things have been "normal". And its like a bad normal. THings are not horrible and extreme, but i have social anxiety, anxiety and mild depression at a baseline level all the time. But its not as extreme anymore. I hope and i know a lot of good things will keep happening and i cant wait to see what the next 6-12 months will bring into my life. See you in a month :)
thegreatdane

Likes Received: 17

Postby cleanofgreen » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am

Great news on the 10 months.

I know what you mean about regaining social skills and it's great to see your working on that. You might give Toastmasters a try, there's a club in almost every town and it will really help with any lingering anxiety as well as the social skills. You know what they say if you face what you fear head on it tends to disappear.

"One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do". ---Henry Ford
cleanofgreen

Likes Received: 147