I just wanna say hello, and we even if I'll never meet, i ca

Postby johnusacitizen » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:10 am

The current shared delicious message misapprehension of reality shared by so many people is delusional. There is no intamacy in text messages, tweets,. even vid-chat,..

Touching, feeling, caring, loving, playing, adoring... Don't happen online! And never will!

Only imitating happens here.
johnusacitizen

Likes Received: 0

Postby johnusacitizen » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:30 am

It seems there is no way to delete an account here. So goodbye, and I'll just have to leave everyone alone. I'm ok, it's not a cry for help.

This just isn't communication to me or even an immitation. I do care about people I'll never look in the eye, but won't pretend this is sharing, nor will I criticize in detail.

Wish whoever reads this the struggle for betterment, in your own context, and KNOW, I DON'T KNOW YOU, I can't as all I see is curated fantasy of you in your words. You wanted it that way. You got what you wanted. Bye
Just Only John
johnusacitizen

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:59 am

johnusacitizen wrote: This just isn't communication to me or even an immitation.

If true, that it isn’t communication, then you wouldn’t have written the above post. You must realize that it is communication, because you took the time out of your life to write the above communication. Forums are a type of, one form of communication.

Prior to the Internet people wrote letters. They communicated via words on paper. You don’t think that was real communication? So only verbal communication exists in your universe?

Wish whoever reads this the struggle for betterment, in your own context, and KNOW, I DON'T KNOW YOU, I can't as all I see is curated fantasy of you in your words. You wanted it that way. You got what you wanted. Bye
Just Only John

Is this your curated fantasy John? It is a bit hypocritical to declare others are just dabbling in curated fantasy, when you are posting in here. By your own definition, what you have written thus far is just your own curated fantasy. You wanted it that way and you got what you wanted.

And unfortunately you can’t reply to this communication, because to do so would violate your own beliefs. You would be curating your fantasy. You would be a hypocrite.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 998